Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan (39494 Views)

Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by jamd: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bross OP, if u want to photoshop picture do it well, even my grandmum notice the snake picture as been photoshop
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Bigsteveg(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Omexonomy: These bunch of clowns and thives who call themselves south west governors who claimed they are following awo legacy of free and afordable education esp one fash of lagos who increase lasu school fees to N350 thousand and he was highly celebrated in nairaland

I wanna disagree with the first few lines u typed there, y do we have local govt...oyo state is a very big place..the essence y local govt was created was to help the state govt with such projects and the local govt should be more closer to the people..pls how will d guvn'r of a state see dis except maybe thru complain, social network, and newspaper. The guv is just one man.

NB I AM NOT FROM OYO STATE AND AM NOT A POLITICIAN, COS SOME DUMBASS WILL START QUOTING ME TO SAY RUBBISH
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
UP APC. Up progressives.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by miqos02(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: i come here make i see snake wey dey take lectures

and nothing

OP no vex me again

interested in online importation biz QUOTE ME
Again? I AM NOT INTERESTED
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Decryptor(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: U are seriously in need of this free education. No full stop, no comma, no sense in the raaaawbish u wrote above.

I'm sure you and the dolts who liked your post attended schools like the one on the picture hence you can't think logically.

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by DonnaJocasta(f): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xo pathetic! d leaders of dis country re so unconcerned abt d educational state of students,SMH!!!
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by whitecat007: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thank you, no way this is a school, it looks staged for political campaign.

datbay: This is dangerous education or perhaps learning in danger.Op,give us the full address of this school,let's trace it.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Ijaya123: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is really pathetic and mind-boggling.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Danhumprey: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ohwhy: I cannot believe my eyes. shocked
Abygirl!angry
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Akshow: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Decryptor:

I'm sure you and the dolts who liked your post attended schools like the one on the picture hence you can't think logically.
where did this phoooool fall out from? U madt? Buzz off pric.k!
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nmeri17: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Smartsyn: if i post the picshure of a school i came across in Kogi State recently, you guys may mistaken me to be a convict, posting picshures from Guantanamo Bay..

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by confusion247(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
bdemix: APC grin grin
Evidence of progressive
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by eugeneG4: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
donedy:

http://tribune.com.ng/quicklinkss/features/item/10460-secondary-school-where-reptiles-learn-with-students

naija I hail thee, e go better, na which day, that man has turned eighty yet , he is still waiting. ok poo there is hope.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by zeezolino: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Isiterere: op don't be lazy , provide picture(s)

ALL IZZ WELL
All shall be well wen snakes eat dem finish
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by dubienatti(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
January10: your local government councillor cruise around in d latest hyundai brands? Abeg where are u from? Common sense is not common sah. Make councillor they renovate schools abi..
guy, aduno about ya place, but d guy no lie..councillor n traditional rulers ar given brand new chivrolet/hyundai in Enugu state..so councillor na big boiz now..no dull ya self, go contest..
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Dinocarex(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Generally, the state of the buildings and facilities in public secondary school in Oyo state is in the state of dilapitation. I don't know what the state government, Subeb and the commissioner of education is doing. Some schools don't even have a roof ahead of them, some classes that were built are not plastered which could collapse when there is heavy rain...
Don't let me not talk about laboratories, because there is no functional one. No facilities at all..

Ibadan Municipal Govt (IMG) grammer school, Agodi Ibadan, community grammer school (urban day school 7) Adegbayi Ibadan, Holy Trinity grammer school, agodi ibadan (No lab, no lib) and many others..

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by courage90(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
dats reali bad 4 9ja
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by delishpot: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Smartsyn: if i post the picshure of a school i came across in Kogi State recently, you guys may mistaken me to be a convict, posting picshures from Guantanamo Bay..

shocked shocked, that bad? Chei, naija no care for her future o. Tell me why poor no go hate the rich? Abi na crab in barell that poster call am.
Truth is education exposes one, if you ask poor unexposed people say which kain person fit afford 150-500k school fees or even good education? Dem go say na people wey dey chop national cake or thief. And this makes them see all rich people as thieves, enemies who eat alone and will die alone. It breeds hatred between poor and rich. Which makes crime seem like a normal thing. Same mebtality yahoo boys have. Oyinbo commit crime 500 yrs ago which makes them entitled to steal any oyinbo mans money 500 years later.

Good standard of education will give all our young ones equal oportunity in knowledge, the only difference between high fees school aka private and public schools should be in facility eg fan/ AC, concotion rice / fried rice( lunch) lift/ stairs, olympic size pool/ regular size, students grow and farm their meat/ spoon fed kids but not so much in quality of education. Thats is in my own opiinion o.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is the height of Injustice in a country where leaders take care of themselves with their pens and do nothing about the masses, yet they expect us to be patriotic. How can such a scene exist in Nigeria with all our oil wells and monies big enough to be embezzled. Mr President, Able Governors, Caftan fitted Senators, English Speaking Ministers and Unschooled Local Government Chairmen, There is God oh.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Isiterere(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
zeezolino:
All shall be well wen snakes eat dem finish
The school has a head(principal, vice principal,teachers/agric teacher, school prefect ) who should see to the cutting of the grass . We should not expect the Governor to do that .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by revelationuche: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Datz GEJ primary school jor!!! [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by megabyte2(f): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Most public schools in Ibadan are bad, go to poly pry sch and see.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by evesdon4u: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
I thought this type of sitting pattern in schools was only common in the North. Surprisingly, it is in the South West too...God help us!
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
And when you complain about Nigeria some folks try to hush you.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by phemi01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
fellis: I can't see any reptiles learning with them in that picture, what kind of sensationalist headline is on this thread sef?

So u are waiting to see reptiles before u understand that the learning environment is shameful? You can visit the school to see d reptiles.

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by crusader01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
You see! We all are the problem of this nation. Their parents have traded their future for 5kg of rice. In this present Nigeria,I have never seen a leader who is committed to the will of the people. They are all noise maker including Fashola. Our education system is so poor. I can imagine paying tax and at end my children sit on floor to learn. If this happens, as a father I have failed them.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Unemadu: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
akigbemaru: shame on yoruba people.
its a Nigerian problem.

FG Reverses JAMB's Policies On Admission!!! / 20 Poisonous Expressions Used By Nigerians; Corrections, Tips And Reasons. / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel