Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Before Or After Breakfast? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before Or After Breakfast? (617 Views)

Dizzy After Breakfast........ Doctors In The House Plz Comment! / Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? / Brush After Breakfast, Not Before — Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Or After Breakfast? by immortalcrown(m): 5:44am On Jul 13, 2014
Some people brush their mouth before taking their breakfast while others do so after the meal. Even a nurse who practices her profession in abroad told me that it is better to eat before mouthwash in the morning. When I was in primary school, my teachers then taught me to brush my teeth before doing any other thing in the morning. I really want to know which one is the best. Please, share your opinion.
Re: Before Or After Breakfast? by Omexonomy: 5:48am On Jul 13, 2014
It should be after in order to remove food particul that causes ordour.
Re: Before Or After Breakfast? by immortalcrown(m): 6:21am On Jul 13, 2014
Omexonomy: It should be after in order to remove food particul that causes ordour.
Thanks for your opinion.
Re: Before Or After Breakfast? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2014
The world is a dynamic place where knowledge changes at the speed of light.

It is said that some textbooks become obsolete even before they leave the production line due to the ever changing dynamics of information.

Yes! We use to be told to brush before but scientific facts have stated the contrary. So it is best after breakfast.
Re: Before Or After Breakfast? by immortalcrown(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2014
matify:

The world is a dynamic place where knowledge changes at the speed of light.

It is said that some textbooks become obsolete even before they leave the production line due to the ever changing dynamics of information.

Yes! We use to be told to brush before but scientific facts have stated the contrary. So it is best after breakfast.
Thanks.
Re: Before Or After Breakfast? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2014
just imagine u taking tea in d morning without pasting....no taste ooo....it only applies to those dat brushes at nyt befor going to bed...dey can eat anyting wen dey wake up....BUT YOU WEN DEY BRUSH ONCE IN A DAY..dat is in d morning...YOU CON XPECT.ME TO TELL U SAY MAKE U EAT AFTER U WAKE UP IN D MORNING ...my guy..na inly u waka come ooo....its just as if u telling me to kiss u in d morning wen u wake up wit out brushing ur stinky mouth....DAMN!!!!...

(1) (Reply)

Medicine To Increase Stamina In Bed / Alfa Arrested With Placenta In Ilorin / How Chess Enhances Children's Brain Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.