Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor (3455 Views)

No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by wallbuilder(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2014
So we are appealing to Muslim clerics, Muslim traditional rulers, and Muslim political leaders. These three groups should come together and look at all these doctrines and pick amongst them those that these boys respect because they know them and still respect some of them. Pick them and send them to these people so that they can sit with them and openly, prayerfully, by superior argument begin to change their mind.
”I met a group in Abuja who were sharing something with me, they said that there’s one Muslim leader, he’s late now, that when Muhammed Yusuf was still the leader, he sent for him and he came to meet him in Kaduna and he was asking him saying ‘which is the Haram? Is it the language? Are you saying now that other languages are inferior to Kanuri because you are Kanuri?’
He said, ‘what about the SUV you drove to me meet here, is that Haram? What about the gold wristwatch you are wearing, is that Haram?’ And he began to show him some of these things. According to what they told me, they said when he finished, he begged the cleric saying ‘I’m so sorry, please forgive me. I will go back and try and convince my people’.
”Obviously, Yusuf didn’t succeed in convincing his Boko Haram members but you can see that by superior argument, the Muslim leader was able to calm him down. I believe that there are those of them who can do it. If they do that, we will be heading towards solution to this problem.

1 Like

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2014
Hm...
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by echobee(f): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by C0llynzO2: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Buharikpu belongs to the last category.
He should talk to his boys.
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2014
Oritsajafor, is this all you could say? This man has a very poor reasoning skills

10 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by omenka(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2014
Oritsejagajaga, the Cankerworm spiritual leader speaketh!!! CAN would never forgive herself for making such a mistake!! When would this goblin ever raise a tongue in condemnation of the wanton sleaze that pervades this govt Anuofia jatijati!

10 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by uwa1(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2014
chimoz: Oritsajafor, is this all you could say? This man has a very poor reasoning skills
My frnd watch ur mouth. Even if u ve lost ur mind dnt u hv d fear of God in u.

3 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Leebeedo(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2014
chimoz: Oritsajafor, is this all you could say? This man has a very poor reasoning skills
Good morning uncle foolish with "rich reasoning skills", please post a better strategy to curb the menace.................idiota

17 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2014
uwa1: My frnd watch ur mouth. Even if u ve lost ur mind dnt u hv d fear of God in u.
well, thank God orisejafor is a man and not even a 'god'

5 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by uwa1(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2014
omenka: Oritsejagajaga, the Cankerworm spiritual leader speaketh!!! CAN would never forgive herself for making such a mistake!! When would this goblin ever raise a tongue in condemnation of the wanton sleaze that pervades this govt Anuofia jatijati!
My frnd what right do u ve to judge others? Pls watch ur mouth and pray for 4gvness.

2 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by omenka(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2014
uwa1: My frnd what right do u ve to judge others? Pls watch ur mouth and pray for 4gvness.
Oga abeg face ur front. Yours is the stewpid kind of obnoxious mentality that has brought us where we are today! One way or the other, they are my employees and I have the right to reprimand them when they step outta line! If you can't deal with that look elsewhere and don't quote me again!

4 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by hakanai(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2014
wallbuilder: So we are appealing to Muslim clerics, Muslim traditional rulers, and Muslim political leaders. These three groups should come together and look at all these doctrines and pick amongst them those that these boys respect because they know them and still respect some of them. Pick them and send them to these people so that they can sit with them and openly, prayerfully, by superior argument begin to change their mind.
”I met a group in Abuja who were sharing something with me, they said that there’s one Muslim leader, he’s late now, that when Muhammed Yusuf was still the leader, he sent for him and he came to meet him in Kaduna and he was asking him saying ‘which is the Haram? Is it the language? Are you saying now that other languages are inferior to Kanuri because you are Kanuri?’
He said, ‘what about the SUV you drove to me meet here, is that Haram? What about the gold wristwatch you are wearing, is that Haram?’ And he began to show him some of these things. According to what they told me, they said when he finished, he begged the cleric saying ‘I’m so sorry, please forgive me. I will go back and try and convince my people’.
”Obviously, Yusuf didn’t succeed in convincing his Boko Haram members but you can see that by superior argument, the Muslim leader was able to calm him down. I believe that there are those of them who can do it. If they do that, we will be heading towards solution to this problem.

^^^^ The so called person who spoke to Yusuf from what people were saying is Late Shiek Jaffar and it was more of an argument on if education was a sin.Especially as the sect based some of its ideology on BOKO HARAM. Due to superior argument he was convinced to see the error of his teaching and admit it was unIslamic and misleading.Which he promised to amend amongst his followers.Even with that Yusuf never did stop his followers from believing Eduction was Sin as practiced in schools.
This was before there militancy started.It was around Obj tenure. Also the said person they listen to going by the CAN leader is dead and was killed in Kano by unknown gunmen who stormed a mosque and shot him.Some believe it was politically motivated by Shekarau(ex-Gov Kano). Because Shiek jaffar also had a backlash with the governor over the sharia implementation.He maintained the sharia used in Northern Nigeria was political & objected to the political sharia being practiced in the North.Where only the poor people are judged using Sharia and politicians avoid judgements based on sharia.The rich don't give out zakat and violet laws via corruption and other vices.Often Ignored & allowed to walk freely due to there influence.He had warned about politicizing the practice of sharia.Its either its practice holistically or removed completely than use it when a favors some people.
Talking to the Sect as claimed by the CAN leader is much more difficult thing now.After much detention and killing of the Likes of Yusuf in the group along with it came more violent and radicalized leaders/commanders of the militant sect.Who are not the reasoning bunch. I don't know but with that thing Shekau in power? It will be a difficult one. If Shekau was out probably it could allow likely moderate voices surface.

8 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by MisterLongman(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Is it that easy..... Shekau no send any of this three people
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Isiterere(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2014
wallbuilder: So we are appealing to Muslim clerics, Muslim traditional rulers, and Muslim political leaders. These three groups should come together and look at all these doctrines and pick amongst them those that these boys respect because they know them and still respect some of them. Pick them and send them to these people so that they can sit with them and openly, prayerfully, by superior argument begin to change their mind.
”Obviously, Yusuf didn’t succeed in convincing his Boko Haram members but you can see that by superior argument, the Muslim leader was able to calm him down. I believe that there are those of them who can do it. If they do that, we will be heading towards solution
to this problem.

Why was Yussuff killed Extra-Judicially? And by who?

If Fg does not have something to hide ,Yussuff would not have been executed that way . The more you look the less you see .

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by luvinhubby(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2014
omenka: Oritsejagajaga, the Cankerworm spiritual leader speaketh!!! CAN would never forgive herself for making such a mistake!! When would this goblin ever raise a tongue in condemnation of the wanton sleaze that pervades this govt Anuofia jatijati!
I thought you are more mature than this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by banfreakzoid: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2014
oritsjafuck must be high on urine, the same dolts that keep throwing insults at Muslimsloads of cleric lost their lives condemning this devilish organization. what we gat from the other side is insult and how every Muslim is a member of this rubbish organization. the fvckhead should shove c-4's in his putrid orifice for all I care. Dan banza.

3 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by omenka(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2014
luvinhubby:
I thought you are more mature than this lipsrsealed
Hypocrite. Stick to your parts selling business like I once advised you and leave politics alone, cos it's bad for your kind of trade.

3 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Leebeedo:
Good morning uncle foolish with "rich reasoning skills", please post a better strategy to curb the menace.................idiota
Must you insult before you press home your point? Go and read that man's interviews, you will find out that his an washers to questions lack logic.
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
uwa1: My frnd watch ur mouth. Even if u ve lost ur mind dnt u hv d fear of God in u.
Yes. I have the fear of God and I can't remember insulting God. I just commented on the reasoning skills of a swindler that calls himself pastor. Oritsajafor is better off as a model/fashionista than a man Of God

1 Like

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Pataki: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Oritsejafool please shut up.

You ediotic reprobate minded animal.

1 Like

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by egift(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Can someone tell Mr. Bling Blings to shut up. Because he is sucking JonaSambo Feeding Bottle does not mean he should forget we have the number one citizen, President and Commander in Chief of Nigeria's Armed Forces.

1 Like

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by TellBlazer(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
what else do you want him to say?most he be the one telling northern elite what to do to stop the menace?some pple can't stop reasoning with their anus.
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2014

Let us see your IQ sir.
What is the solution for Boko Haram?
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by daryoor(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by daryoor(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
well said, even if it coming from a gold chain wearing, private jet cruising star. orisejafor i still dey wait make u release gangsta rap album. cause u gat the swagz hope u gat the rhymes almost
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by tomakint: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pataki: Oritsejafool please shut up.

You ediotic reprobate minded animal.
.......and Jesus wept for Pataki cry cry cry
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
noblezone:

Let us see your IQ sir.
What is the solution for Boko Haram?

I will only answer that question when you get Amanpour or Richard quest to ask it. An too big to engage in a question and answer session with you.
Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Pataki: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
tomakint:
.......and Jesus wept for Pataki cry cry cry

May the devil and his demons always have cause to smile over your life.

1 Like

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by aresa: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2014

That rapper looking love-vendor, bigot and divisive element is a disgrace to Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by tomakint: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pataki:

May the devil and his demons always have cause to smile over your life.

ONLY ONE LIFE TO LIVE PATAKI! MAY YOU FIND PEACE, JOY, HAPPINESS, LOVE AND A REASON TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE. QUIT A LIFE OF BITTERNESS SON wink

1 Like

Re: 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor by Pataki: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2014
aresa:

That rapper looking love-vendor, bigot and divisive element is a disgrace to Christianity.

The ediot called Oritsejafool has a specially reserved seat in the lake that burns with high quality sulphur and brimstone.

A burden of a curse upon christianity is that Oritsejafool.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BBC Gloating To The World That Bokoharam Has Finally Captured Nigerian Territory / Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo / How The "Unseen Hands" Used Buhari To Bring Biafra--chuks Ikedigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.