Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion (44300 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / HAUNTED BY THEIR SHADOWS..SERIES by AnnyRazon Justin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2014
After typing for 5 long hours, I don finally finish, make una enjoy.

Loading 100%..
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Its with a heart filled with gratitude that I end this wonderful piece, infact this remains my most tasking story ever, my brain nearly got drained but you ladies and gentlemen were source of my inspiration. Its not been an easy ride, I had many fallacy on my own path but your supportive comments kept me going.

I did not even know how this story would end even when I wrote the second to last update, I hope you fans were not disappointed at the end, we are all learning and am grateful to y'all who helped.

I dedicate the update to my blossom friend who lost his mum at the pinnacle of life, its with a mourning heat I managed to type.

All to this special people who had been my motivators, y'all are but this people are like mosquito sometimes, when I greet them, the first thing they would reply me is "have you updated", expatially Ego2 and SexySapphire.

Special tanks to the members of my group chat, wonderful people there and this babe Lanicky and Tecno4life over here, una 3much, pls I won't sleep this night if I start calling every ones names but its been a privilege serving y'all, tanks for giving me your time to read and comment on my thread.

My godfathers, Kingphilip, Sallychizzl3, clemzy aka Skyscraper and baba Lekinz, Donsamtex, may God make una bigger.

And to this mods, Mynd44 and obinnau that despite the plea for them to take this story to FP and they refused, Deris God ooo, Deris God oooooo.

Finally all my 2go, Whatsapp, Facebook and BBM pals, osheyyyyy.

Eh bye, bye, make una share mineral and biscuit and don't forget to click like and share and drop comments oo or I would shout deris God o.

I have always wanted to write all genres, which I had started, comedy, adventure and now horror, as for romance, maybe till I fall in lovegrin lolz.

Watch out for Friday The 13th-Assassin's Creed, an action packed thriller, fans of horror stories, make una no vex, I would be back with more horror filled tales in the season 3. I wan change genre again.

Ehen in case I forget anything, let the chief announcer Mimisboygreat help me to pass the information.

Thank you all- I love you. (Agape love oooo) grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by labaski(f): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2014
i guess am d first to read and comment..u did a very good job rock..more grease to ur elbow and pls invite me wen u start d crime series..

one love
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Ego2(f): 3:38am On Oct 08, 2014
Wow, n we'av finally come too d end. Guy u 4much abeg. no more disturbance frm micheesy.

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Daniel2802(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2014
Its been a pleasure reading your works, starting from the preacher's son season 1 to friday the 13th. kudos to you and may you become a good author in the future.

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by tecno4life(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks therock5555
Gr8 story, now lets wait 4 friday the 13th-ASSASINS CREED cheesy
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Ama111(f): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2014
wow wat more can I say? u did a grt job trust me u re d best tanks 4 d update,lukin 4word 2 ur next story Friday the 13th-ASSASINS CREED tanx honey
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Plaitex(f): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks alot Therock555 for this wonderful piece. Looking forward to The Assasin's Creed. Thumb's up
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Mimisboygreat: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2014
Ehem ladies n gentlemen. Incase u missed wat therock said, he said dat all d gals in dis hux shud com ova 2 my hux cos I'm abt 2 share biscuit n mineral. Pls if u r comin dnt com wit any guy as dis wud interrupt d sharings. Tnk u as una co-operate.
N.B: if u b boy n I c u 4 my hux ehn? My ekuke dog go kari u do sallah meat.. Lol.. Weldone Rock.

Signed:
commissioner for women affairs.
Mimisboy

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by FoxyFlow(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dude... You promised and failed ooooo
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by plainmirror(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Awesome horror thriller !
Kudos bruda tongue u rocckk !!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by FoxyFlow(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
plainmirror:
Awesome horror thriller !
Kudos bruda tongue u rocckk !!

I'm bored and really need to start a convo... Dude, have you noticed the recent trend on Nairaland Literature Section lately??
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by kingphilip(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
chistar01:
*currently reading*
wow boss Gudpm
it's bin quite a while hope you've bin gud
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by kingphilip(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
EllaGold35:
I just pray tunde survives this ooo
you r already falling for him before seeing him?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by kingphilip(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
wow the rock u really rock jare

the story make brain die... when u de start the new one
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by chistar01(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
kingphilip:

wow boss Gudpm
it's bin quite a while hope you've bin gud
yup.. Coming back in style, just watch out smiley.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Cashio(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
lack of mb made me come this late........de rock 666.....u truly rock....tnks man
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by donsamtex(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Atlast. Dancing finally in front of BRT.
Baba u too much jawe.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by labaski(f): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2014
donsamtex:
Atlast. Dancing finally in front of BRT.
Baba u too much jawe.
I pity ur head cry
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by SexySapphire(f): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2014
So sorry dat I came late. Uduak, u rili did a good job wit this story and I lik the way it ended. Tunde's parents shud beta adopt Janet or marry her for their son cos she has lost her family all cos of their haunted house.

Tnx for naming me as one of ur motivating agents, it rili brot a smile to ma face. Av it at the back of ur mind dat tho the story is finished, I will still disturb u till u produce season 2. Thank u so much for all the amazing stories and may God continue to bless the works of ur hands.

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Abbamizy(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Uduak555 nyc 1
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by kingphilip(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2014
chistar01:
yup.. Coming back in style, just watch out smiley.
can't wait boss

abeg do come back o
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by lekinz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Though I came late ....

U re a bomb I must confess ...

Love every part of ur stories

How I wish that am this good !!!

Winks ... May Jah continue to enlarge that

shity skull of urs ...

More mb to ur phone

Jah bless you !!!

Signed:

Lekinz d bouncer
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by teamplayey: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Finally!
Thanks Rock5555, how do I assess assasin's creed?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by pricelesslove(f): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2014
you did a very good job. well done
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by daveP(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lekinz go on holiday jare!

@TheRock5555: what a way to write 'ce fini' smiley more ink to your quill.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
daveP:

tanks bros, its been awhile sha
labaski:
i guess am d first to read and comment..u did a very good job rock..more grease to ur elbow and pls invite me wen u start d crime series..
one love
no P Miss, I would tag u when I start the new story. Tanks for d support
Ego2:
Wow, n we'av finally come too d end. Guy u 4much abeg. no more disturbance frm micheesy.
lolz ur disturbance was a motivating factor, u try wella
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by olatunji390(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
U try small.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by daveP(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Therock5555:
tanks bros, its been awhile sha
sure i know too! relaxing starts...

Labaski ure sighted!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by lekinz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
daveP:

Me??....

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time / The Cyber Lover / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.