Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion (44288 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / HAUNTED BY THEIR SHADOWS..SERIES by AnnyRazon Justin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Daniel2802:
Its been a pleasure reading your works, starting from the preacher's son season 1 to friday the 13th. kudos to you and may you become a good author in the future.
thanks bros, as for Author in future, make u no allow my popsy hear am o, Lolz

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
tecno4life:
Thanks therock5555
Gr8 story, now lets wait 4 friday the 13th-ASSASINS CREED cheesy
u are welcomed sir, keep waiting patiently
Ama111:
wow wat more can I say? u did a grt job trust me u re d best tanks 4 d update,lukin 4word 2 ur next story Friday the 13th-ASSASINS CREED tanx honey
sweetie, tanks for d vote of confidence
Plaitex:
Thanks alot Therock555 for this wonderful piece. Looking forward to The Assasin's Creed. Thumb's up
u would get a mention Miss, tanks for giving me ya time
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by daveP(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
lekinz:

Me??....
(looks left and front) where are your guns, i see retirement looms!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Publish your manuscript with Pipit Inc-global distribution, mouth watering royalty deals.Can you write short stories, Crime stories, thrillers,sex stories, poetry or full length novel. Dont dull the money you can make. Pipit Inc. pays in dollars. Write to lustypop69@gmail.com and we will takw it from there. check out www.pipitinc.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by creamyanne: 1:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Started 4rm d bottom...now I'm here. First story I have ever read 4rm u....Not disappointed at all. More knowledge 2 ur brain Boss.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by lekinz(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2014
daveP:
(looks left and front) where are your guns, i see retirement looms!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Fatalveli(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2014
Finally caught up with u! Dis is ur first story I've read on NL and u only left me wanting more from you, I would be an ingrate if I don't compliment u! U're da best boss and u've booked urself an amazing fan 2dae. And pls can I have d links 2 ur other stories... I'm dying to read all ur works
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by daveP(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2014
lekinz:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
good! Cant wait. Howz the family.
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by EllaGold35(f): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wooooow!!!!!
I love u rock
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
EllaGold35:
Wooooow!!!!!
I love u rock
pls I carry God beg u, repeat the last line againgrin grin
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mimisboygreat:
Ehem ladies n gentlemen. Incase u missed wat therock said, he said dat all d gals in dis hux shud com ova 2 my hux cos I'm abt 2 share biscuit n mineral. Pls if u r comin dnt com wit any guy as dis wud interrupt d sharings. Tnk u as una co-operate.
N.B: if u b boy n I c u 4 my hux ehn? My ekuke dog go kari u do sallah meat.. Lol.. Weldone Rock.

Signed:
commissioner for women affairs.
Mimisboy
lolz u neva gets tired of chasing babes abi?
FoxyFlow:
Dude... You promised and failed ooooo
guy remind me pls..
plainmirror:
Awesome horror thriller !
Kudos bruda tongue u rocckk !!
tanks bro, u scarce for dis section dis days o, when last did u write sef, december last year maybe, dat ur collabo wit flow and one babe like dat. Respects sire
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
kingphilip:
wow the rock u really rock jare

the story make brain die... when u de start the new one
tanks boss, new story my premiere 1st Nov or so..
Cashio:
lack of mb made me come this late........de rock 666.....u truly rock....tnks man
u are welcome bros, I hope MB won't hold u next time cus front seat go dey wait for u o
donsamtex:
Atlast. Dancing finally in front of BRT.
Baba u too much jawe.
lolz u na craze man sha
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2014
lekinz:
Though I came late ....
U re a bomb I must confess ...
Love every part of ur stories
How I wish that am this good !!!
Winks ... May Jah continue to enlarge that
shity skull of urs ...
More mb to ur phone
Jah bless you !!!
Signed:
Lekinz d bouncer
lolz u dis abgero boy eh, if I meet u eh for dis life, na blow nai I go tear u oo, lolz
SexySapphire:
So sorry dat I came late. Uduak, u rili did a good job wit this story and I lik the way it ended. Tunde's parents shud beta adopt Janet or marry her for their son cos she has lost her family all cos of their haunted house.

Tnx for naming me as one of ur motivating agents, it rili brot a smile to ma face. Av it at the back of ur mind dat tho the story is finished, I will still disturb u till u produce season 2. Thank u so much for all the amazing stories and may God continue to bless the works of ur hands.
hmm u are welcomed, my honourable secetary, u 3much. Tanks for been an inspiration
Abbamizy:
Uduak555 nyc 1
tanks man
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2014
olatunji390:
U try small.
just small koogrin grin
teamplayey:
Finally!
Thanks Rock5555, how do I assess assasin's creed?
u would receive an invitee sire
pricelesslove:
you did a very good job. well done
tanks my lady
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Fatalveli:
Finally caught up with u! Dis is ur first story I've read on NL and u only left me wanting more from you, I would be an ingrate if I don't compliment u! U're da best boss and u've booked urself an amazing fan 2dae. And pls can I have d links 2 ur other stories... I'm dying to read all ur works
wow, I love dis comment, tanks bro.. D nairaland hacking destroyed most of my works sha but I would send u d link later sir, hoping to see u more
pipitinc:
Publish your manuscript with Pipit Inc-global distribution, mouth watering royalty deals.Can you write short stories, Crime stories, thrillers,sex stories, poetry or full length novel. Dont dull the money you can make. Pipit Inc. pays in dollars. Write to lustypop69@gmail.com and we will takw it from there. check out www.pipitinc.
if u are really legitimate, pls send me a PM, I might be interested
creamyanne:
Started 4rm d bottom...now I'm here. First story I have ever read 4rm u....Not disappointed at all. More knowledge 2 ur brain Boss.
tanks sir, am honoured

Api sunday ya'll
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Chrisx1x(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2014
The best writer so far on nairaland,hv been a silent follower of ur stories .
pls does this story hv a part 2?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by EllaGold35(f): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
kingphilip:

you r already falling for him before seeing him?
at least he's rich nd i already knw he's cute! wink
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by EllaGold35(f): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Therock5555:
pls I carry God beg u, repeat the last line againgrin grin
i mean I LOVE U ROCK!!!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by kingphilip(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
EllaGold35:

at least he's rich nd i already knw he's cute! wink
please get him attracted I av big plans for the money o n no fall my hand
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by kingphilip(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Therock5555:
tanks boss, new story my premiere 1st Nov or so.
k no p I de wait
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
EllaGold35:

i mean I LOVE U ROCK!!!
hugs transformer in Joygrin
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Cute story line yu got hia bro!! Stumbled on dz story on Kayemjay's TCA thread!! Ai aint disappointed bro!

Yu just entad ma list of 'tyt' Nairaland authors (Kay, Chistar, Frank, sammy....Kip it Up! Lookin 4wod to Nov 1st!
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by plainmirror(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2014
Therock5555:
lolz u neva gets tired of chasing babes abi?guy remind me pls..tanks bro, u scarce for dis section dis days o, when last did u write sef, december last year maybe, dat ur collabo wit flow and one babe like dat. Respects sire

School aint giving me space bt wud come up wif something soonest.

#keep writing
#I keep following
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2014
plainmirror:

School aint giving me space bt wud come up wif something soonest.

#keep writing
#I keep following
ehya, me sef na skul delay dis tory like dis na.. Do come back soon sha
Skimpledawg:
Cute story line yu got hia bro!! Stumbled on dz story on Kayemjay's TCA thread!! Ai aint disappointed bro!
Yu just entad ma list of 'tyt' Nairaland authors (Kay, Chistar, Frank, sammy....Kip it Up! Lookin 4wod to Nov 1st!
wow, am honoured sire
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by EllaGold35(f): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Therock5555:
hugs transformer in Joygrin
dancing shoki on d express road
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by leonard509(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Badoo , u sabi
'
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
EllaGold35:

dancing shoki on d express road
u wan die. Ehhhh
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by tecno4life(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Therock5555:
u wan die. Ehhhh
Na craze nah undecided
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
tecno4life:

Na craze nah undecided
lolz
leonard509:
Badoo , u sabi
'
tanks bro
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by EllaGold35(f): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Therock5555:
u wan die. Ehhhh
sebi we go die together na tongue
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by Therock5555(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
EllaGold35:

sebi we go die together na tongue
chai, na my ghost go write season 2?
Re: Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion by tecno4life(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2014
Therock5555:
lolz
when will FRIDAY THE 13th - ASSASINS CREED begin naw undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time / The Cyber Lover / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.