Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] (46000 Views)

Joshua Agai - A Male Model Releases More Pictures / Joshua Agai - Nigerian Male Model - (photos) / Jim Iyke Vs Male Model: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kobonaire(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore: He has a striking resemblance with the "white" Jesus.
I am just curious, do you know the "black" Jèsus, because I just got an email from him requesting my bank account number so that he can deposit some coins for me?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Orikinla(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
There is nothing fantastic about this guy.
There are better looking Nigerian guys with beards here in Nigeria.
And those saying he looks like Jesus must be re-tarded.
Which Jesus?
Hollywood's impression?
Awon ode.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by ayukdaboss(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Another Recycled Thread undecided
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kevoh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
This pic na for ladies! angry OP and frontpage moderators no hot babe in bikini pic for us? tongue Haba! It's not fair ooo cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Even my ancestors are aware that I like my guys dark...don't do fair/white/coloured guys pls. Then the beards - #Turnoff#

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by hakku: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
why is he so hot?.i think he has fever.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Youpele52: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Neroanna: Really looks like jesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed

Yes Michelangelo's boyfriend which Michelangelo painted and called it Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
angry

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Xavier9ja(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
kizbad:
BEARD’S AREN’T SUPPOSED TO LOOK THIS GOOD?! The hottest male model in this galaxy, also has the greatest beard of ALL TIME..

That is Ben Dahlhaus. They call him “hot Jesus.” And he is a man who is unreasonably attractive. His beard is godly, and he was obviously sent to us from some other realm where this level of hotness is a regular thing.
Enjoy these photos and be happy that some higher power blessed us with Ben Dahlhaus:

Thank the heavens for blessing earth with this man.

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/07/meet-hottest-male-model-ever-with.html
are those upto RAUL MEIRELES OR ARDA TURAN own. Bullshit ranking.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Where's the hotness
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by mizjules(f): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
His ears sha, can't make out what I'm seeing
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sexy? Hmmm sexy my cute behind
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Innodon(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
OMG
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by vislabraye(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smartsyn: Wow..

those eyes can make a straight guy bend. lol.
. The eyes dey make you bend ?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Leave dat guy alone and cum and shake ur b**bs 4me joor
nikkypearl:
We are talking money,u are talking girls
Shake my b**bs 4u

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Smartsyn(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
vislabraye: . The eyes dey make you bend ?
I dey madt?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Dmatter(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls OP topics like dis shouldn't make frontpage. There ain't nuffin special or educating about dis. Ko kan aiye
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by boujaye: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Fool! Is this your Jesus? my Jesus is more what people say He is. Aleluluia!!!
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by babatawa(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
OP wetin be this na undecided
tha quy cute tho shocked
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by donyusy: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
I c Jesus
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by UnknownT: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Looks like Tom Cruise
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by remsonik(f): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nairaland guys hating on their fellow guy, pls stop hating cos we love him the way he is kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by studM(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Even my ancestors are aware that I like my guys dark...don't do fair/white/coloured guys pls. Then the beards - #Turnoff#

Hi

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by babatawa(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
UnknownT: Looks like Tom Cruise

hell no
abi u mean naija tom cruise
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore: He has a striking resemblance with the "white" Jesus.
The one you see on almanac, papers or you have seen him before?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by babatawa(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
miztola: Where's the hotness
under tha sun my dear grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by femmmmi94: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
lie
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by MEILYN(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
kobonaire: [size=2pt][/size]reported as SPAM
for what reason? Is that not wickedness? Abeg swerve. Instead of you to help, you are worsening things.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by youngice(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
well

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by natureblack(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Neroanna: Really looks like jesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed
hey sis,have u seen Jesus before ? Do u have an idea of what he looks like?
I weep for my black race.The whites has really done a lot of damage to our religious mentality.
@topic,this is news because the dude is white,Rick Ross's beard has never been a topic before.#natureblack'sidea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos / Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures) / Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.