Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] (6403 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Video.big Shame Married Woman Caught With Her Family Doctor On Hidden Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Bigsteveg(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You mean the Nairalanders who are also unable to comprehend the complexities of life.

Ur personal text from ur profile states ....
"Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. Gandhi"
So av got nothin more to say. Now i have noticed u, lets move on to other things...thank you for not quoting back(it can be annoyin @tyms when u gat no sensible thing to sy)
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by EfemenaXY: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is my personal text grin grin grin grin

Mistaking me for Efe is a big compliment, thank you. smiley smiley smiley

Ah!

Oh well, great minds think alike... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Ur personal text from ur profile states ....
"Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. Gandhi"
So av got nothin more to say. Now i have noticed u, lets move on to other things...thank you for not quoting back(it can be annoyin @tyms when u gat no sensible thing to sy)

It was very sensible to say that everything was better in the past.
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Ah!

Oh well, great minds think alike... kiss kiss

TRUE WORDS! wink cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by SpaceGoat: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by adorable29(f): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
As usual, always quick to call only the ladies out! I bet the guys in such a gathering are saints, and the women that ll eventually marry them will be the luckiest women on earth..

It is wrong to post pple's pictures online without their permission. People can change from the youthful exuberance of their growing years and deserve a second chance.

This doesn't mean I support such behavior as exhibited by this girls though.

3 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Stop making wrong conclusions. I do not even party.
I like your cool, concise and mature response, pls can i be your friend?
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
ManTiger:
I like your cool, concise and mature response, pls can i be your friend?

Sure smiley but I do not do PMs.
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by ManTiger(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Sure smiley but I do not do PMs.
Cool, its all okay by me.
Read through your profile...
I think "you" are just like "you", very meek with a great sense of humour.wink not flattering u!
cheesycheesycheesy... Guess what... Guys are painting the city in ReD, its a world Cup jubilation galore and i'm feeling so happy.......
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
ManTiger:
Cool, its all okay by me.
Read through your profile...
I think "you" are just like "you", very meek with a great sense of humour.wink not flattering u!
cheesycheesycheesy... Guess what... Guys are painting the city in ReD, its a world Cup jubilation galore and i'm feeling so happy.......

*blushing*

Thank you very much.

smiley
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by ManTiger(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

*blushing*

Thank you very much.

smiley
You're most welcome maam and do have a great Evening/Night.

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Oahray: 2:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Why do most of us believe a woman's life from birth should revolve round marriage sef? Una dey carry the marriage matter like say na divine reward for women only.

If the club-obsessed guys can get married, why not the girls? Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2014
BananaBender: Can you imagine?!! "This is the reason why many ladies will never get married".

These men actually believe they hold the future of women in their hands, feeling like small gods because they get to dictate(ask for her hand in marriage) whether a woman gets married or not.

It's time for women to take their destinies into their own hands; stop waiting for him to propose. Buy a ring, get on your two kneels and propose to him.

If he says yes, then happy married life to you. If he says no, then you know its time to move on. Stop giving these men power.
. Hahahahaahaha......

Very gud

Lead the way.... No be to dey blow hot air for nairaland... Telling people to do what you cannot do....

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Personally, I can't marry a club girl... Like poles repel, unlike poles attract...
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Kanwulia: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Thank my lucky stars I live in a civilized part of the world where people choose the ways the want to live and die.
Which wan be shame again? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Op they are living their lives the best way it pleases them.live yours too and you won't have time to mind other people's buisness. Hiaaannnnn

larokutu Monday lipsrsealed

you brought their pictures here for people to judge them.well sorry to disappoint you I won't because people's ideas of having fun is different.YYou don't know where they are coming from or what influenced or influences them and you come here feeling better than them and carrying an air of arrogance like say na you born Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by baby124: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Hahahahahha, these ones marry the best husbands. Those ones who do holy holy end up marrying pretending and hypocritical cheats. Leave story. These girls tear eye and know what good men are. So they marry good men. However, these girls in your pic are drug addicts not regular girls in a club. Most of them are probably married, have kids or are even grandmas sef

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by freecocoa(f): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2014
The OP must be a learner, ogbeni these ones marry more than their born again counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2014
njokusboy: Personally, I can't marry a club girl... Like poles repel, unlike poles attract...
Na your type marry them pass. When you see them on the streets you no go recognize them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by NickiRoman: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2014
kulyie: Op they are living their lives the best way it pleases them.live yours too and you won't have time to mind other people's buisness. Hiaaannnnn

larokutu Monday lipsrsealed

you brought their pictures here for people to judge them.well sorry to disappoint you I won't because people's ideas of having fun is different.YYou don't know where they are coming from or what influenced or influences them and you come here feeling better than them and carrying an air of arrogance like say na you born Jesus
...You've been scarce ever since Nairaland got hacked. How are you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2014
freecocoa: Na your type marry them pass. When you see them on the streets you no go recognize them.
. Who tell you, I be CIA, a thief cannot fool a thief....
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2014
freecocoa: Na your type marry them pass. When you see them on the streets you no go recognize them.

Abi now. Men can be easily fooled by jezebels. These ladies eye tear pass anything. Na men like the Op be the learners. Them no sabi say women get phd for pretence and 'clean up of character'. Let these ladies clean up and dress well, these same men condemning them will be fooled!!
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2014
njokusboy: . Who tell you, I be CIA, a thief cannot fool a thief....
I hear.
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Abi now. Men can be easily fooled by jezebels. These ladies eye tear pass anything. Na men like the Op be the learners. Them no sabi say women get phd for pretence and 'clean up of character'. Let these ladies clean up and dress well, these same men condemning them will be fooled!!
So true my dear, I personally know ex "runs babes" even prostitutes sef married to fine gentlemen, not saying its okay to lead an irresponsible life but coming here to paint such ladies as reason why most women won't get married is misguided and ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2014
freecocoa: So true my dear, I personally know ex "runs babes" even prostitutes sef married to fine gentlemen, not saying its okay to lead an irresponsible life but coming here to paint such ladies as reason why most women won't get married is misguided and ignorant.

Me likewise. Ive seen such girls end up with good husbands too. And yes, painting it to mean they won't get married shows lack of exposure and basic knowledge of what goes on around your environment. Life is no longer black and white. It has fifty shades of grey in it. I detest their lifestyle but cannot judge them and I can't be God or a goody-two-shoes to pronounce that they won't get married.

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2014
NickiRoman: ...You've been scarce ever since Nairaland got hacked. How are you? smiley
am good thanks smiley
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2014
baby124: Hahahahahha, these ones marry the best husbands. Those ones who do holy holy end up marrying pretending and hypocritical cheats. Leave story. These girls tear eye and know what good men are. So they marry good men. However, these girls in your pic are drug addicts not regular girls in a club. Most of them are probably married, have kids or are even grandmas sef

The bolded is so true. Even Virgins end up with chronic womanisers. Lets just say these ladies know who the good men are when they see them. They are not Naive as a result of their exposure. They are as real as they come and are not afraid to go for what they want. They see and say things as they are. No fantasies. The good girls could be Naive to say No to the bad eggs among men. perhaps they believe they can change men to be what they want and allow their naivety to make decisions for them, hence ending up with the bad men.
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by pickabeau1: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2014
Low mileage punny is far different from high mileage ones

If the prostitutes are marrying good men in their droves, why do we still have so many single women

undecided

Some get married to reasonable guys but There is a point at which mileage is key
Lets not sensationalise issues
A couple of flings in school does not equate to hard core prostitution

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Bigsteveg(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is my personal text grin grin grin grin

Mistaking me for Efe is a big compliment, thank you. smiley smiley smiley

How u take upload d personal text? The yeye thing no gree show for my syde.

*EDITED - i have found it.
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bigsteveg:

How u take upload d personal text? The yeye thing no gree show for my syde.

*EDITED - i have found it.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Mothers,I need help o. / Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / Relocation Sales - All Home Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.