Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,318 members, 7,954,279 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup (25724 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Evestar200(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
EroZA:
am honoring you with the doctrine of thoughts....positive people like you make it in life

i will rather see Equitorial Guinea take our place than SA, this is d same team d Falconets beat 10-0 to qualify for the under-20 tournament, the last time SA ladies qualify for a world tournament they were beaten 10-2, they will just go there and receive d same bashing again.

3 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Evestar200: i will rather see Equitorial Guinea take our place than SA, this is d same team d Falconets beat 10-0 to qualify for the under-20 tournament, the last time SA ladies qualify for a world tournament they were beaten 10-2, they will just go there and receive d same bashing again.

And why are you pained if the y get beaten. Remember you were "kicked out" because of not being able to do one single thing right. Fortunately you people have no say on who to do what. now sit back and see SA get your slot and get massacred hopefully they get 20 -0 as tribute to Nigeria's disorganization. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
BluIvy:

And why are you pained if the y get beaten. Remember you were "kicked out" because of not being able to do one single thing right. Fortunately you people have no say on who to do what. now sit back and see SA get your slot and get massacred hopefully they get 20 -0 as tribute to Nigeria's disorganization. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who call this magosha here?
Why are you so obsessed with Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:

Is this about Nigeria or South Africa? You are the one who is obsessed with me. undecided
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by blackpanther25(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
BluIvy:

Is this about Nigeria or South Africa? You are the one who is obsessed with me. undecided
why are you pretending to be from Botswana when we all know you are clearly South African undecided

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
BluIvy:

Magosha, is this about Botswana?
This is Nigeria and South Africa.

Go and stand on the road, Magosha

4 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by oliidell(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
BluIvy: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See how this idea pains these rubbish people. You are soo greedy that is your problem as a people. If SA plays in the slot they will not be called Nigeria but South Africa its a free slot. If they loose its their name not yours. Why all the insults and hate dumb assess!
I think SA are good people honestly, if it was in my country that you spill garbage about daily and run to for education, birth, medical,green pastures hundreds daily we would collect you on the streets, arrest the he'll out of you and deport your sorry assess!!! Like we did last year. And your government couldntt do fuckall, Giant my aass! We Botswana as tiny as we are sort you out quickly.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BluIvy, can I educate u a bit? Nigeria is a country blessed with abundant resources. True, the citizens leave the country enmass becos of the greed and ineffectiveness of the ruling class. Botswana however, as lucky as u are to have a good government and a fast developing economy cannot stand beside us on any term; Global achievements, Natural resources, Human resources, Sports etc. Botswana's greatest soccer moment is qualifying for Nations Cup. Incase it skipped ur memory, the Super Eagles are current champions and Nigeria has a glowing record in all levels of Soccer competitions. In 1996, the Nigerian National team was rated 5th in the world by FIFA and british based World Soccer Magazine picked the Eagles as team of the year ahead of Brazil and Argentina. Enuf of sports, dats not wat bothers me about u guys.
Whenever I think of your Botswana, what comes to mind is " a country of 2 million people with more than 750,000 HIV cases!!! How d hellll did u let dat happen Una go soon finish o.

9 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by ayobase(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
and an igbo man will say, this is businessie.

yes,make dem bring the money and we give them the slot.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Calebosko(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
somebody told me mikel was a snail,but d Germans are more like a milipeed,dats class......sometimes footbal is more dan run run,mikel was class.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
oliidell:

BluIvy, can I educate u a bit? Nigeria is a country blessed with abundant resources. True, the citizens leave the country enmass becos of the greed and ineffectiveness of the ruling class. Botswana however, as lucky as u are to have a good government and a fast developing economy cannot stand beside on any term; Global achievements, Natural resources, Human resources, Sports etc. Botswana's greatest soccer moment is qualifying for Nations Cup. Incase it skipped ur memory, the Super Eagles are current champions and Nigeria has a glowing record in all levels of Soccer competitions. In 1996, the Nigerian National team was rated 5th in the world by FIFA and british based World Soccer Magazine picked the Eagles as team of the year ahead of Brazil and Argentina. Enuf of sports, dats not wat bothers me about u guys.
Whenever I think of your Botswana, what comes to mind is " a country of 2 million people with more than 750,000 HIV cases!!! How d hellll did u let dat happen Una go soon finish o.

When you know the true number of HIV positive people in Nigeria which might be never, then I will gladly tell you how it happened.

As for the other gibberish...makes me think how anywhere in the world unless its the deep core of HELL you would see a human corpse rotting in the streets and people still walk by for days in the stench? Mmmm, still wondering what kind of animals are you people? undecided

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Engen(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Don't take shadows too seriously. Reality is your only safety. Continue to reject illusion.” ― Wole SoyinkaIn

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
Magosha, is this about Botswana?
This is Nigeria and South Africa.

Go and stand on the road, Magosha

Magosha ke mau, the one you killed and mutilated for money ritual so you can get a ticket money to SA. other wise you will still killing people, cutting out their tongues and selling human flesh for survival. Now don't derail if you want us to go on lets gprs back to the other thread. Cursed ape!

4 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
blackpanther25: why are you pretending to be from Botswana when we all know you are clearly South African undecided

So what?
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Zahara78(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Why e dey pain you if SA is lobbying for an empty slot Whether they lobby or not, fact remain, The Falconettes are not going to Canada! tongue

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Engen(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
tundabolt: South Africa benefited from our last ban that made them to win Nations Cup and now they think it's another opening. But NFF are overly corrupt shaaaaaaa!

South Africa spend so much on their countries image and you will never find it in the news...president Goodluck tried the image thing and it backfired. I will not be shocked if south Africa were behind Nigeria international ban...I pray God exposes all Nigeria enemies...
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by kgr28(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
Why the fvck are you obsessed with SA She is Magosha and she learnt from the biggest Magosha your MOM, thats why she gave you up!! The child of whoring!! jou piel!!

Thats why you can easily spot magosha...because it runs in your fam!!! the reason you are a p-i-m-p!!

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by seunbadmus(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Ghana? Envying a Godforsaken pit latrine like nigeria? U r a brain malnourish eeeeediottt.
Hmmmm. Eat more sugar man... u are too bitter. U don forget say many of una professors na Naija dem come do teaching practice? Asantehene, the whole of Ghana is not as big as Oyo state tongue

5 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Engen(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
gebest: THEY ENVY US BECAUSE WE OVERTOOK THEM AS THE BEGGEST ECONOMIC IN AFRICA.

Am sure they envy us because of your spelling...BEGGEST WORDS...

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by buzzmania(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
seunbadmus: S/A and Ghana... Envying Nigeria since 1960.
Where in the post did you see ghana

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by seunbadmus(f): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
buzzmania: Where in the post did you see ghana
Where in the post were you told you must quote me? tongue
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by qstar(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
see Ghanaians and South Africans e-bokoharaming for their country grin

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by retepmurt(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
oluamid: Let them go. I don't see why the African slot should be wasted because FIFA suspended Nigeria. Maybe it will even afford us the opportunity to put our house in order cos the current NFF setup reeks of corruption.
Corruption has bc a cankerworm dt has eaten deep into the fabric of the nation,nt only in NFF,it is everywhr even our homes.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
kgr28: Why the fvck are you obsessed with SA
This is not a Botswana thread. The LovePeddler has no business here.
She is Magosha and she learnt from the biggest Magosha my MOM, thats why she gave me up!! The child of whoring!! I am!! sad
That is sad, bantu. I feel for you.

Thats why I can easily spot magosha...because it runs in my family !!! the reason i am a p-i-m-p!!
I feel for you.

4 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by severee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
shocked SA of all countries?
I don't get it do they like enjoy losing or something? cause they don't seem bothered by how they suck at soccer

3 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
BluIvy:

Magosha ke mau, the one you killed and mutilated for money ritual so you can get a ticket money to SA. other wise you will still killing people, cutting out their tongues and selling human flesh for survival. Now don't derail if you want us to go on lets gprs back to the other thread. Cursed ape!
Bantu baboon, I don't need to do that. I just need to love-vendor the cheap tswana whores that are littered everywhere from Sunnyside to Hillbrow.

3 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Godwinsilas(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
vanstanzy:

I would have prefered a strong team like the Ghanian team. SA team is weak, they shouldnt mistake this for rugby WC.
Better.

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by buzzmania(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
vanstanzy:

I would have prefered a strong team like the Ghanian team. SA team is weak, they shouldnt mistake this for rugby WC.
No thanks we've already qualified.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by kgr28(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
This is not a Botswana thread. The LovePeddler has no business here. That is sad, bantu. I feel for you.

I feel for you.
You did that Dumb thing again changed my OP when you quote me!! It still stands YOUR MOM!
..and owww am sorry you thought that your mom whoring is a secret!!!

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
BluIvy:

When you know the true number of HIV positive people in Nigeria which might be never, then I will gladly tell you how it happened.

As for the other gibberish...makes me think how anywhere in the world unless its the deep core of HELL you would see a human corpse rotting in the streets and people still walk by for days in the stench? Mmmm, still wondering what kind of animals are you people? undecided
Na black pesin d call Nigerians animals? E be like say Ur Malee and Palee no born u well shebi??

3 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by kgr28(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
Bantu baboon, I don't need to do that. I just need to love-vendor the cheap tswana whores that are littered everywhere from Sunnyside to Hillbrow.
You are mistaken, dont confuse Tswana LADIES for your sisters, aunties and cousins!!

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by buzzmania(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
seunbadmus:
Where in the post were you told you must quote me? tongue
Then dont mention Ghana in your post.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
kgr28: You are mistaken, dont confuse Tswana LADIES for MY sisters, aunties and cousins that are harlots!!
OK. Noted. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether / 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season / Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.