Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Mccain Is Losing It! Says To Supporters “My Fellow Prisoners” - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mccain Is Losing It! Says To Supporters “My Fellow Prisoners” (1201 Views)

4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mccain Is Losing It! Says To Supporters “My Fellow Prisoners” by Sisikill: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2008
John McCain, speaking on Wednesday to a crowd of supporters: "Across this country, this is the agenda i have set before my fellow prisoners and the same standards of clarity and candor must now be applied to my opponent.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7AET4i6L74&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Rotflmao! At this point, Obama should just stay in bed and let John What? Where am I? Who are you? How Did I get here? Is this Space? McCain and Sarah there is a special place in hell for women who don't support a women running for office Palin win the election for him. grin grin grin grin

PS
Don't miss the uncomfortable look  on SP's face when granpapi made his faux pas
Re: Mccain Is Losing It! Says To Supporters “My Fellow Prisoners” by tpia: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
The campaign is very tiring. These people have constantly been on the move for so many months now.

The same thing happened to Hillary at one point.

This has to be one of the weirdest elections in US history. Its almost as if the presidency was simply handed to Obama on a platter, as his birthright.
Re: Mccain Is Losing It! Says To Supporters “My Fellow Prisoners” by Sisikill: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2008
You know even with all the My Fellow Prisoners [/i]and [i]That One gaffes. . . there is still a chance that McCain might win this election. undecided

God Bless America!!
Re: Mccain Is Losing It! Says To Supporters “My Fellow Prisoners” by bawomolo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2008
mitt romney is silently laughing somewhere. lmao

(1) (Reply)

Wiki Boss: Don't Leak My Address(but Judge Refuses Whistleblower's Privacy Bid) / China Is Putting Our Women To Death / Nato Is Avoiding War With Russia For Your Sake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.