Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign (2653 Views)

#BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by GetUmad: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Pistolx(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lol diz man is a comedian
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by bokoslayer: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Shekau missed his calling. Had he taken to comedy, he would have been up there with dem Alibaba and Basketmouth. lol@ bringbackourarmy. Shekau funny die lol

1 Like

Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by GetUmad: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
bokoslayer: Shekau missed his calling. Had he taken to comedy, he would have been up there with dem Alibaba and Basketmouth. lol@ bringbackourarmy. Shekau funny die lol
I swear that guy get comic lines ehn. he's supposed to be one of the highest paid comedians in naija.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by juman(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Boko haram the "husband" of useless leaders.
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by OneNaira6: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
In as much as I don't want to laugh but that sh1t was funny.

"Bring back our army. Bring back our army. Johnathan Johnathan bring back our army." I'm dead laughing right now. This shekau dude missed his calling
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by atlwireles: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
OneNaira6: In as much as I don't want to laugh but that sh1t was funny.

"Bring back our army. Bring back our army. Johnathan Johnathan bring back our army." I'm dead laughing right now. This shekau dude missed his calling

laughing is already making me, post the same comment three times
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by atlwireles: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2014

I fell off my chair laughing grin grin grin

D
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Oklander: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Imagine! Them dey terorrise dey mock FG and the world join...
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by C0llynzO2: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by C0llynzO2: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
In this other short clip from the video, Shekau referred to Adams Oshiomhole as the governor of Lagos. He said the government of Lagos who referred to the bomb blast as a fire incident can hide the truth from people but cannot hide it from ''Allah''.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0iOgAHDorQ
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by OneNaira6: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
atlwireles:

laughing is already making me, post the same comment three times

Lmfao. I noticed. I was like shekau don make atlwireless kolo with laughter..see as him dey comment uncontrollable. grin grin
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by egift(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
This flirty dunce should have been in a shallow grave if the man in Aso Rock has been competent.

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by DarkFive: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
I think Most IMPORTANT to note is that BH is claiming responsibility for Lagos Bombing which the Govt said was a Tanker explosion.

Wonder why this isn't a front Page yet it's trending on social media and air waves.

Minwile, there's nothing funny bout this clip, he seems to be calling for reinforcement by giving shout outs to other Extremist sects and "we are here laffing"

#smh
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
He said bring"backs" our army. Bring backs our army lmao
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Demdem(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
DarkFive: I think Most IMPORTANT to note is that BH is claiming responsibility for Lagos Bombing which the Govt said was a Tanker explosion.

#smh

So true. The only mockery I see here is targeted at Jonathan himself. He has completely lost it. Highly inefficient piece of shit.
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by MrT2011(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
bokoslayer: Shekau missed his calling. Had he taken to comedy, he would have been up there with dem Alibaba and Basketmouth. lol@ bringbackourarmy. Shekau funny die lol

Please kindly explain to us the meaning of your username

Just be civil about it. OK. cool
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by priscaoge(f): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
MrT2011:

Lmao! Na d same pplecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by bokoslayer: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
MrT2011:

My utmost dream is to unite Shekau with his pretty virgins tongue
Still taking shooting lessons though grin

The meaning is in my explanation above.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by suwailad(f): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Its now a laughing matter.evil people!
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
He's an a5s clown,his days are numbered on earth,let him joke all he wants,his end will surely be disastrous..
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by MrT2011(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
bokoslayer:

My utmost dream is to unite Shekau with his pretty virgins tongue
Still taking shooting lessons though grin

The meaning is in my explanation above.

OK! Thank you. I wanted to be sure who Am shooting!!! cool
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Joel3(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
that guy is not shakua look very well.

Lol bring back our army.
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Donkaz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Why wont shekau make a joke out of it? when people have turned it into a money making venture,when APC are using it to frustrate PDP and when our president is busy flying in and out of the country
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by olapluto(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sincerely speaking, I cannot imagine a Buhari, OBJ, IBB or even Gowon in power and this lunatic will be mocking them like this. GEJ own don finish for the hand of Shekau.
#bringbackourarmy!!!
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by omenka(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
How come I don't find this thing funny This delusional sordid barbarian, whose life isn't worth a whiff of fart, but yet responsible for the deaths of countless number of men, women, children, and gallant soldiers, is busy dancing on the grave of our dearly departed(s) and we are supposed to find it funny This is heartbreaking to say the least!! If I could have my way, I would love to pour 50mL of molten steel right down his throat and some more down his rectal orifice for good measure! Fvcking luciferian!

1 Like

Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Funny, funny-looking garbage
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by bokoslayer: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2014
MrT2011:

OK! Thank you. I wanted to be sure who Am shooting!!! cool

Ok, let's see who gets to Shekau first smiley
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2014
What is funny in that clip?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by cirmuell(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
now this sh¡t cray!
Re: Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign by GetUmad: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
byrron: What is funny in that clip?
You didn't get it! not funny as in wittingly funny but funny for his clownish character.
obviously, the guy is so dull. its apparent they write the scripts he plays for him. someone who claim to have bombed the commercial epicentre of Nigeria and could mistaken the state government for that of Edo.

by the way, why haven't we heard anything from our armed forces as to the real identity of this man. if they could feed us with the lie that he had been killed,how come they haven't cleared the wave on why his "ghost" is terrorizing our nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB / SHAMEFUL: Ambode Asking All APC Delegates To Make An Oath. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.