Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,987 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Are Muslims Really Dis - Organised? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are Muslims Really Dis - Organised? (626 Views)

Do Good Muslims Really Exist? / What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! / Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Muslims Really Dis - Organised? by olajide21: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Raji Abdul Rahmon Oladimeji
Electrifying: A MUST TO READ

On one of the Arabic channels a speaker said that Muslims are never disorganized;
HE TOLD A STORY OF AN AMERICAN NON MUSLIM MAN WHO WAS DISCUSSING ISLAM WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS WATCHING LIVE ON
BROADCAST OF SALAT ISHAI FROM KAABAH.
The American man was so amazed of how crowded is the Masjid, more than 3 million Muslims were there at the last nights of the
holy month of Ramadhaan, so crowded, so disorganized.
The Sheikh asked the Non-Muslim man:
How long do you think they'll
take to organize themselves in rows and start the Salaat?
He answered: at least 2-3 hours.
The Sheikh said: but the Masjid (HARAM) of Ka'aba is 4 floors!
The man said: OH, this will make it about 12 hours then.
The Sheikh said: put in your mind that they are from countries all over the world with different languages.
The American man said: THEN IT'S
IMPOSSIBLE TO ORGANIZE THEM BY ANY MEANS!!
Then the Salaat time came, and the Imaam, Sheikh Sudais of Makkah stood up and said
(ESTAWOO)=Arrange yourselves. And within seconds, the whole scene changed and the crowd of 3 million Muslims arranged themselves in well-organized
rows in NO TIME!!
The American man stared at the TV screen for a moment, and then said:
ASH-HADU AN LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ANNA MUHAMMADAN RASOOLOLLAH.
(I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but ALLAAH, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Servant and
Messenger)
Allahu Akbar!!

4 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Really Dis - Organised? by diamonda1: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
can it be true
Re: Are Muslims Really Dis - Organised? by babylolaroy(f): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2014
diamonda1: can it be true
As for this story, i dont know but i believe him. whatever the numba of musoleen i.e pple who stand to pray, once the imam steps out and tells them to organise themselves, they will all obey. That is the power of the first takbiratul ihram, one which makes every other activity haraam. so people touch each other feet to feet, shoulder to shoulder standing in all glory before their lord and it takes you only to be human to drink in the awe of that sight if you see a congregation in makkah

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Fast Starts Thursday In Several Muslim Countries / Coollest Eid Photos / Reflect! Shared As Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.