Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking (26720 Views)

OANDO Staff Appeal For Support And Urgent Intervention In The Mass Sacking / Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers / Nigerian Banks To Start Mass Sacking Due To Naira Fall!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by daviesmania(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2014
So now who them go sack? Because surely them go begin fine fault from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by nagoma(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2014
SLS should get his own compensation from the government and it should be at least 7.6 Billion Naira.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by iamjane(f): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2014
agrovick:
My sister scamming no be your way

Definitely not a girl
Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by marv1: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2014
otokx: UBA should stop poaching other bank staff with unrealistic mouth watering offers.
its causualisation of employment at highest level. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Court ordered NDLEA to give Babasuwe 25 million naira..till date ..,he has not been given...
mr banker Neva go je pese on top pepper way never rest

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by gbokukueba(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2014
We still have a long way to go in protecting employees from employers who fail to live up to their promises... conclussion of a constructive dismissalcase in 4 years is not the type of enviroment that ir pro-employees... We need an active Industrial court for speedly resolution of cases.
Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by NosaHenry(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2014
Patrick, my former boss in Credit Risk Dept in Zenith bank. Very nice guy and good thing he won.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by experimentist: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2014
Omo na to resign go start business.. Yeh, see money oh shocked

Na wen my boss go sack me wrongfully na? cry

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by Tupacx: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2014
My suit against one of the big telecom companies shall also end like this in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by Afrocatalyst: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2014
E don hammer!
Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Nigerians self.....calculating Sum total without minusing expenses....if this man tell you how much he has spent within that 20 months pursuing this judgement you will shock......you also forget to note that even the defendant have a percentage from the money and also maybe the amount he was projecting to be given is far higher than what he got.

see una mouth....the man don Hama
Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by Elxandre(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Nigerians self.....calculating Sum total without minusing expenses....if this man tell you how much he has spent within that 20 months pursuing this judgement you will shock......you also forget to note that even the defendant have a percentage from the money and also maybe the amount he was projecting to be given is far higher than what he got.

see una mouth....the man don Hama
Some people get sacked, but never get anything as compensation!
Even if he gets 40m from the 70m, its still better than people like a relative of mine who lost their jobs without a penny as compensation.

The most important thing about this victory is that, More people will be emboldened to take legal action against exploitative Employers.

2 Likes

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by expert101(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2014
[size=28pt]Useless Nigerian Banks...That is why I laugh @ young people going to slave for this Banks. The cabals there will use and sack you when you don't meet their unimaginable targets.[/size]
Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by judedwriter(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2014
Truly, d patient dog eats d fattest bone wink winners neva quit, but quitters never win, its not how far but how well-me too I go count my millions of naira smiley

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by begwong: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2014
superior1: I hope he eventually gets the money, those bank folks go wan pursue the case reach supreme court
The Judge said there shall be 10% interest rate on the judgement sum until when it is finally paid.
So if den like make dem take am go world court for hague!

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by nifemi25(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2014
agrovick:
My sister scamming no be your way

Seun how on earth would you allow this scammer to post comment here. She posted her number and unknown people will be scammed . I pity your life sha
Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by zurine(f): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
wow...
Re: Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
GentleMimi: They say vengeance is best served cold. I'll say justice is best after the tides and downpour.
Am i impressed? Ohh yes!
This is a slap on the face of those pessimistic cynical beings who have lost faith in Nigeria.
A normal employee would have accepted the sack letter without a fight cos most banks have high rate lawyers in their pockets. But this guy was bold enough to take the risk...and he won! I love this gist. Best for a monday morning. kiss
Mm-mm I agree...sweet stuff cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career / Nigerian Senior Soldier Threatens Junior For Addressing Him As "Officer" / FirstCity Monument Bank Sacks 150 Staff Over 'Economic Downturn’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.