Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch (36529 Views)

Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador / 7 Important Facts To Know About Eze Nri Of The Igbos. / The Enchantment Of Igwulube Okodu,umuoji. The Humble Home Of Nri Priest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2014
macof:

Oh shut up you bloody lying Hebrew shit licker.
Proof that Ham is father of blacks you can't u resort to lies you think people here are fools??

u can say wat u like but bottom line is that Blacks have nothing to do with Ham, Shem or Japhet

You can't get black history from the Bible u dummy

Imagine how foolish you are trying to justify your fallacious claim. Maybe your teacher taught you that blacks fell from the sky; but now, I’m telling you to erase such erroneous thoughts from your mind. I do not want to stress you further by proving another point. Just answer the two questions I asked (above) and prove me wrong without reasonable doubt; then we shall proceed to the Next Level.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
onyedikachiyuda:

Imagine how foolish you are trying to justify your fallacious claim. Maybe your teacher taught you that blacks fell from the sky; but now, I’m telling you to erase such erroneous thoughts from your mind. I do not want to stress you further by proving another point. Just answer the two questions I asked (above) and prove me wrong without reasonable doubt; then we shall proceed to the Next Level.

Wat stuupid question? You are mad. Don't ask me anything jst show us a black Semite or Hamite and stop posting rubbish which only fools and Hebrew slaves like u can believe
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
macof:

Wat stuupid question? You are mad. Don't ask me anything jst show us a black Semite or Hamite and stop posting rubbish which only fools and Hebrew slaves like u can believe

I don't even blame you, for such as you do worship the image (The white Jesus > Zeus) Cesar Bogias gave to you!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
macof:

Also, for your information; you are a BIG DISGRACE TO YOUR NATION!!!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
onyedikachiyuda:

I don't even blame you, for such as you do worship the image (The white Jesus > Zeus) Cesar Bogias gave to you!
onyedikachiyuda:

Also, for your information; you are a BIG DISGRACE TO YOUR NATION!!!

All your frustration is not my business but yours, deal with it or jst kill urself.

you don't even know me you scum bag, I don't worship Hebrew dead bodies like you so it's you who is a disgrace to the black race, people like u should be sent to Israel to reclaim the lost land grin make I see whether dem Jews no go castrate u freaking gentile wannabe Jew

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2014
macof:

West Africans have no "Ham" in our ancestry, aborigine West Africans like Igbo, Yoruba, akan, ijaw and Bantus of Central Africa have no links outside Africa and thereby have no "Ham"

Maybe when you speak of ham you should point to Cushites and Berbers and other Afro-asiatic people leaving out the inner and larger parts of Africa

and modern acclaimed descendants of shem are light/brown skinned living in the middle east
There's no black in "Semitic"

ABSOLUTE POPPYCOCK. You never get tired of spewing this garbage do you?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Thank you my brother, you know him much better than I do.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2014
macof:

All your frustration is not my business but yours, deal with it or jst kill urself.

you don't even know me you scum bag, I don't worship Hebrew dead bodies like you so it's you who is a disgrace to the black race, people like u should be sent to Israel to reclaim the lost land grin make I see whether dem Jews no go castrate u freaking gentile wannabe Jew

You are right; I need not know you because you contribute nothing to the Society!!!!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Mr. black is the superior race.
Can you point out the poppycock and stop battering lame accusations? WTF is that anyway?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is common knowledge. We know these are the fathers of the Bantus, most of whom refer to Egypt as their origin. The Arabs did not live in Africa in those days, I mean, How? With the might of the Bantus and Nilotes stationed at the gateway? They only arrived after everybody else fled the advancing desert.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
macof:

These are the sons of ham;
1.Cush
2.Mizraim(From whom we get Misri, the Bantu and Arabic name for Egypt)
3.Phut
4.Canaan
All these gave rise to mighty Kingdoms, named after their fathers. One particular one, Cush, bore an exeptionally industrious son, Nimrod, the progenitor of Babylon, Nineveh, etc. The ancient placement of these civilizations(Nineveh & Babylon) is at around the place North West of Iraq known as Caucasus by History. The origin of the caucasians. Arabs were the caananites intermarried with Esau, Ishmael. Nilotes, ancient guardians of the Nile descended from Cush, together with the Cushites. As for black semites, there is the Ethiopian jews who only till recently, believed all Israelites were black, and the Lemba tribe of Zimbabwe. These, the only ones accepted for now.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
onyedikachiyuda:

You are right; I need not know you because you contribute nothing to the Society!!!!

again. You don't know me u Hebrew shiit lover
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 12:36am On Oct 30, 2014
macof:

again. You don't know me u Hebrew shiit lover

Prove me wrong if you can (and see if I will not expose your Ignorance)!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
onyedikachiyuda:

Prove me wrong if you can (and see if I will not expose your Ignorance)!

Wats this Hebrew shit licker talking about now?
I have already proved u wrong u dumbass

Go get some education and quit ur illiteracy and Hebrew worship
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
macof:

Wats this Hebrew shit licker talking about now?
I have already proved u wrong u dumbass

Go get some education and quit ur illiteracy and Hebrew worship

I am still looking forward for your fallacious proofs!!!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
onyedikachiyuda:

I am still looking forward for your fallacious proofs!!!

Lol see this mad hebrew slave. Wat proof are u looking for?

That Hamites aren't black? Damn! U must be high on Hebrew shit
it's u making a claim..a senseless one at that so provide that proof
Show us a black Hamite

I already told u based on general knowledge that sub-Saharan Africa has nothing to do with Hamite
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2014
macof:

Show us a black Hamite

I already told u based on general knowledge that sub-Saharan Africa has nothing to do with Hamite

Since I have seen that you can not reason without seeing an Image, maybe you will find these ones interesting!!!
Osteology (study of the entire human skeleton) has also proved that Ancient Egyptians Were all Blacks!!!

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by OFOnaOGU: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
macof:

Show us a black Hamite

Are you actually CRAZY? What are you even talking about?

The Monumental mummies of Ancient Egyptians kept by the Catholic Church can even tell you that the Ancient Egyptians were black people. You should even know that all people of the world before time were blacks until the time of Noah.

Just mind what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by OFOnaOGU: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
macof:

grin rossik and mr. President would like this

But you see you really stupid gan.
West Africans have no "Ham" in our ancestry, aborigine West Africans like Igbo, Yoruba, akan, ijaw and Bantus of Central Africa have no links outside Africa and thereby have no "Ham"

Maybe when you speak of ham you should point to Cushites and Berbers and other Afro-asiatic people leaving out the inner and larger parts of Africa

and modern acclaimed descendants of shem are light/brown skinned living in the middle east
There's no black in "Semitic"

It seems like you need to be educated. Maybe what is confusing you is because you have been told that the Jews in the Middle-East are Israelites. That is a lie because 90% of those in the Middle-East have no real Jewish blood in their veins. And as for the Picture of Jesus depicted as a white man with straight hair and having beautiful look, forget it because it is not historically correct.

Isaiah 53:2-3 Says that HE has no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see HIM, there is no beauty that we should desire HIM. He is despised and rejected of men.

Let me say this (I know that you will doubt this but it might be very true). Jesus might even be Darker than Marcus Garvey; why?
Because Revelation 1:15 says that HIS feet is like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace. Or, do you think that the colour of HIS feet would possibly be different from the colour of his entire body? I DON'T THINK SO! Have you ever seen a brass burning in fire? What do you see? JET BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
OFOnaOGU:

It seems like you need to be educated. Maybe what is confusing you is because you have been told that the Jews in the Middle-East are Israelites. That is a lie because 90% of those in the Middle-East have no real Jewish blood in their veins. And as for the Picture of Jesus depicted as a white man with straight hair and having beautiful look, forget it because it is not historically correct.

Isaiah 53:2-3 Says that HE has no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see HIM, there is no beauty that we should desire HIM. He is despised and rejected of men.

Let me say this (I know that you will doubt this but it might be very true). Jesus might even be Darker than Marcus Garvey; why?
Because Revelation 1:14 says that HIS feet is like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace. Or, do you think that the colour of HIS feet would possibly be different from the colour of his entire body? I DON'T THINK SO! Have you ever seen a brass burning in fire? What do you see? JET BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dummy it's 1:15 not 1:14
Ok let's examine the passage

Read from verse 12

"I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and I saw seven golden lampstands and midst of the lampstands one like a son of man clothed with a long robe and golden sash around his chest...14. The hairs of his head were white like wool as white as snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire 15. his feet like burnished bronze refined in a furnace and his voice like the roar of many waters 16. In his right hand he held 7stars, from his mouth came two edged sword and his face was like the Sun shinning in full strength

What can u pick from this passage? Unless you are a complete slowpoke like ur brother Onyedikachiyuda, you should be able to see that This wasn't describing a human being.
How can u use a passage describing a fictional personality to decode the appearance of a race?

1. Hair white as snow
2. Eyes like fire
3. Feet like burnt bronze
4. Voice like many waters
5. Hands holding stars
6. Mouth realising swords
7. Face shinning like the Sun

Are these the way humans are?

That passage is not a reliable source to studying Hebrew racial features. I believe if u are honest even if a slowpoke you should be able to realize this and accept you made a mistake bringing this verse up
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
OFOnaOGU:

Are you actually CRAZY? What are you even talking about?

The Monumental mummies of Ancient Egyptians kept by the Catholic Church can even tell you that the Ancient Egyptians were black people. You should even know that all people of the world before time were blacks until the time of Noah.

Just mind what you are talking about.
Yes All People Were Black About 50,000yrs Ago
After the migration away from what is now known as Africa...racial differences began like complexion, hair, eyes, nose and even skin texture

btw studying the Bible has pointed Noah(if he ever existed) lived 4000yrs ago
So whites predate Noah
Many European ethnic groups have flood stories too, dating around that time

So Noah is not a yardstick at all

onyedikachiyuda:

Since I have seen that you can not reason without seeing an Image, maybe you will find these ones interesting!!!
Osteology (study of the entire human skeleton) has also proved that Ancient Egyptians Were all Blacks!!!

@both of you
Am seriously tired of arguing with all this people acting as if they know jack about Egypt

Egypt was mixed from even before the 1st dynasty...the oldest settlers of course were blacks but saw Hamitic Mediterranean skinned people settle in the Nile delta
It wasn't until the 1st dynasty period that Menes from Upper Egypt Unified both Kingdoms

I had some articles on rare enlightening information on ancient Egypt which I lost, l tried recalling their webpages but failed.
I advice u to read on the Two Kingdoms that later made Egypt as we know it

Here's some things I can make out right now

Rmṯ (n) km.t – This was the native Egyptian name of the people of the Nile Valley (upper Egypt), literally
'People of Kemet' (i.e., Egypt). In antiquity, it
was often shortened to simply Rmṯ or "the
people".[citation needed] The name is
vocalized as remenkīmi ⲣⲉⲙⲛⲭⲏⲙⲓ in the
Coptic stage of the language, meaning
"Egyptian" (han.remenkīmi ϩⲁⲛⲣⲉⲙⲛⲭⲏⲙⲓ,
with the plural indefinite article, "Egyptians";
ni.remenkīmi ⲛⲓⲣⲉⲙⲛⲭⲏⲙⲓ, with the plural
definite article, "the Egyptians"wink. from wikipedia

Remember Kmt means black land or land of the blacks
This used to be exclusively Upper Egypt prior to the 1st dynasty period.

Beginning in the predynastic period, some
differences between the populations of Upper
and Lower Egypt were ascertained through their
skeletal remains, suggesting a gradual clinal
pattern north to South. from wikipedia

Upper Egypt, the predynastic Badarian
culture was followed by the Naqada culture.
The origins of these people is still not fully
understood although they seem to be more
closely related to the Nubians and North East
Africans than with northern Egyptians.

Also studies gave shown massive cultural differences between them
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by OFOnaOGU: 1:38am On Nov 02, 2014
macof:

Dummy it's 1:15 not 1:14
Ok let's examine the passage

Read from verse 12

"I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and I saw seven golden lampstands and midst of the lampstands one like a son of man clothed with a long robe and golden sash around his chest...14. The hairs of his head were white like wool as white as snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire 15. his feet like burnished bronze refined in a furnace and his voice like the roar of many waters 16. In his right hand he held 7stars, from his mouth came two edged sword and his face was like the Sun shinning in full strength

What can u pick from this passage? Unless you are a complete slowpoke like ur brother Onyedikachiyuda, you should be able to see that This wasn't describing a human being.
How can u use a passage describing a fictional personality to decode the appearance of a race?

1. Hair white as snow
2. Eyes like fire
3. Feet like burnt bronze
4. Voice like many waters
5. Hands holding stars
6. Mouth realising swords
7. Face shinning like the Sun

Are these the way humans are?

That passage is not a reliable source to studying Hebrew racial features. I believe if u are honest even if a slowpoke you should be able to realize this and accept you made a mistake bringing this verse up

Thanks for the correction (it was a mistake). But you see, you are really stupid by not knowing whom the author was referring to. Arguing with people like you is just a waste of time. Also, you are stupid by relying on articles written by white men. It was around 19th century that european authors classified some caucasian (from caucus mountain) race that conquered northern africa (afro) and dwelt there 'Hamites'.

The word 'Ham' does not really mean black; also the word Kush/cush does not mean black. The white men only give interpretation of ancient names based on pigmen of imagination. They call Ham and cush black because the people known by these names were blacks the same with Shem (CHIMA). HAM properly rendered in the original Hebrew is 'AMA' meaning place of people. Also, Cush/Kush/Kwush properly rendered 'Ikwu-Eshi' in the original Hebrew means 'people of Eshi'.

I do not want to argue but to correct some wrong ideas that you may have. Do not say that there is no black Hamite or Shemite.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
macof:

Yes All People Were Black About 50,000yrs Ago
After the migration away from what is now known as Africa...racial differences began like complexion, hair, eyes, nose and even skin texture

btw studying the Bible has pointed Noah(if he ever existed) lived 4000yrs ago
So whites predate Noah
Many European ethnic groups have flood stories too, dating around that time

So Noah is not a yardstick at all

@both of you
Am seriously tired of arguing with all this people acting as if they know jack about Egypt

Egypt was mixed from even before the 1st dynasty...the oldest settlers of course were blacks but saw Hamitic Mediterranean skinned people settle in the Nile delta
It wasn't until the 1st dynasty period that Menes from Upper Egypt Unified both Kingdoms

I had some articles on rare enlightening information on ancient Egypt which I lost, l tried recalling their webpages but failed.
I advice u to read on the Two Kingdoms that later made Egypt as we know it

Here's some things I can make out right now

Remember Kmt means black land or land of the blacks
This used to be exclusively Upper Egypt prior to the 1st dynasty period.

Also studies gave shown massive cultural differences between them

Since I have given you what you asked for; I should be expecting the answers to my questions and not rigmaroles. If you can't answer my questions, just forget it; don't tell unnecessary stories.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
OFOnaOGU:

Thanks for the correction (it was a mistake). But you see, you are really stupid by not knowing whom the author was referring to. Arguing with people like you is just a waste of time. Also, you are stupid by relying on articles written by white men. It was around 19th century that european authors classified some caucasian (from caucus mountain) race that conquered northern africa (afro) and dwelt there 'Hamites'.

The word 'Ham' does not really mean black; also the word Kush/cush does not mean black. The white men only give interpretation of ancient names based on pigmen of imagination. They call Ham and cush black because the people known by these names were blacks the same with Shem (CHIMA). HAM properly rendered in the original Hebrew is 'AMA' meaning place of people. Also, Cush/Kush/Kwush properly rendered 'Ikwu-Eshi' in the original Hebrew means 'people of Eshi'.

Hebrews never called Ham blacks.
the ham theory of black people was propagated by Arabs and Europeans during the slave era (curse of Ham by Noah), which has been proven to be false. As Ham was Infact never cursed but Canaan his son

Hamitic-semitic is wat is now known as Afro-Asiatic...people like Hebrews, Arabs(semitic) Berbers, Libyans(Libu" in ancient times) (Hamitic)
The black population began with Upper Egypt down through Nubia/Kush to sub-Saharan Africa

Can u prove the bold by presenting this words from Hebrew dictionary or have u started ur madness again?
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
onyedikachiyuda:

Since I have given you what you asked for; I should be expecting the answers to my questions and not rigmaroles. If you can't answer my questions, just forget it; don't tell unnecessary stories.

No you didn't give me wat I asked for u showed images of Egyptians

Egyptians aren't hamites...they are a mixed up people
That's like showing me images of black Americans when I asked for Caucasians
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by OFOnaOGU: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
macof:

Hebrews never called Ham blacks.
the ham theory of black people was propagated by Arabs and Europeans during the slave era (curse of Ham by Noah), which has been proven to be false. As Ham was Infact never cursed but Canaan his son

Hamitic-semitic is wat is now known as Afro-Asiatic...people like Hebrews, Arabs(semitic) Berbers, Libyans(Libu" in ancient times) (Hamitic)
The black population began with Upper Egypt down through Nubia/Kush to sub-Saharan Africa

Can u prove the bold by presenting this words from Hebrew dictionary or have u started ur madness again?

Clap for yourself!!! I'm really happy that you still have a little sense in your big head to realize the fact that black skin is never a curse, but rather, it is a blessing from God. And also, for knowing that the curse was directed to Canaan and not Ham as a person.

But you see, your stupidity is suicidal; you can not differentiate left from right. Who told you that the Arabs are the Shemites?
What do you know about Hebrew?

I put it to you that the original Hebrew is not what they (Jews) speak in the Middle-East.
Hebrew, in respect to language means 'Ancient language'; and in respect to people means 'Ancient people'. The Jews believe that the world was created by the 'MOST HIGH' with Hebrew language which is the language of the Ancient people. They say that the first thing uttered by the 'MOST HIGH' before creation is 'Tsimzom' which has no clear meaning in any language of the whole earth except in the original Hebrew(IGBO) language properly rendered as 'Chimzom' meaning 'My spirit, hide me'. Even the Sumerian Angel called 'Anunnaki' also has no true meaning in any other language of the world except in the original Hebrew (Igbo) which is 'Anu-nna-ke' meaning 'Being created by the Father'.

How can one say that Hebrew has no word for 'Ham' yet it is believed to be the First language spoken by Man (Adam precisely)? I also put it to you that you do not even know the meaning of 'Adam'. The word 'Adam' is a pure Hebrew (Igbo) word rendered properly as 'Adaam' or 'Adamu' meaning 'I have fallen'.

Your argument isn't logical at all. How can you say that someone is wrong in his assertion whereas you do not know the meaning. If you say that I am wrong by what I say then you should give me the correct interpretation. Linguistic evidence has proven that Igbo language is the most Ancient language of all the languages of the whole world; hence it is the mother of all languages.

Your knowledge of the Bible is limited to Abraham and 'Ur of Chaldean/Chaldim. You know where he settled but do not know where he came from. Listen to me, the word 'Ur of Chaldim' is a pure Hebrew (Igbo) and it has no clear meaning in any other language on earth except in the language spoken in Igboland (Hebrewland) of Nigeria. If rendered properly as 'Ora Chialadinma' meaning 'People of God of the goodland'. Igboland (Hebrewland) is known as the goodland. They (Jews) do not know this and that is why they greet 'Shalom' without knowing the meaning. The word 'Shalom' is not a greeting as they think, but it is rather, used as a reference to God. 'Shalom' properly rendered as 'Chi-ala-oma' meaning 'God of the goodland' in the pure Hebrew (Igbo) language. You can notice the double consonant sound 'Sh/Ch'.

The highest population of Israelites are found in Igboland of Nigeria. There are even people known by the name 'Awuawaa' in parts of Enugu most of them are from the tribe of Benjamin and Judah. When you hear Shemites you think that they are referring to Israel, but it is not so. Shemites are Hebrews (Ancient people), known as the 'relatives of God'. Abraham was a Shemite (now you can understand) from the goodland. The Israelites only becamed Shemites through Abraham. You used the word 'Afro' but you do not know the true meaning. The people of Gabon are also Hebrews (Igbos) taken by the Spaniards as slaves to work for them. I also bet that you did not know the meaning of the African country 'MALAWI' because it is pure Hebrew language. The word 'Malawi' is 'Ama-Ilevi' which can only be known by a true Hebrew (Igbo) person because they are of the 'Tribe of Levi' hence the word 'Ama-Ilevi' means 'People of Levi'.

You had better stop this your stupidity of arguing to death!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by onyedikachiyuda: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2014
macof:

No you didn't give me wat I asked for u showed images of Egyptians

Egyptians aren't hamites...they are a mixed up people
That's like showing me images of black Americans when I asked for Caucasians

Imagine how illogical your stance of argument is. I showed you pictures of Egyptians not Hamites?
Now, Egyptians are no more Hamites?
You sound like one who has very little knowledge of the Bible; I even doubt if you ever believe in the Bible.
Since you claim that Egyptians are not Hamites, maybe I should leave you with some passages in the Bible; or would you argue against the Bible? Read Psalms 78:51; 105:23; 106:22; Genesis 14:5.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2014
I've been watching this back-and-forth for some days now. I just wanted to bring you guys' attention to a number of things you appear to have missed.

1. No one says 'Hamite' or 'Hamitic' any more.

2. Even when the words 'Hamite' or 'Hamitic' were in vogue, it was more of a language family than a racial group (Even though some racist scholars from that era treated it as a racial group).

3. 'Hamitic' was applied to the African members of the Afro-Asiatic language family: Ancient Egyptian (ancestor of modern Coptic), Cushitic (Somali, Oromo, etc), Berber (including the language of the Tuaregs), Chadic (including Hausa and Angas).

So if we were to step back to the 1960s when scholars still used 'Hamite' and 'Hamitic', then yes there were Black Hamites - the Hausas and other Chadic speakers.

But the thing is, Hamite is no longer a valid term, linguistically or racially.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
onyedikachiyuda:

Imagine how illogical your stance of argument is. I showed you pictures of Egyptians not Hamites?
Now, Egyptians are no more Hamites?
You sound like one who has very little knowledge of the Bible; I even doubt if you ever believe in the Bible.
Since you claim that Egyptians are not Hamites, maybe I should leave you with some passages in the Bible; or would you argue against the Bible? Read Psalms 78:51; 105:23; 106:22; Genesis 14:5.

I've told u to stop using Bible to learn history.
I have said from the very beginning that Egyptians are mixed kinda lika USA of today
Showing me Egyptian images as Hamitic is ridiculous...like presenting Americans when I ask for Negro images

I don't even want to talk about Egypt anymore because only few people seem to realize the mixed heritage bringing controversial talks about whether Egypt was black or Not

You ever wonder why Egypt is the only nation with black presence in your so called "Hamitic" people of the Bible?
Why not post images of berbers, why not Libyans.?
Libyans, Berbers, Phoenicia, Canaanites, Philistines(who ur bible said came from Egyptians Genesis 10:13) were all descendants of Ham according to the Bible why only Egypt is black?
The Egyptians refered to Canaanites, Phoenicians and Philistines as AMU( probable origin of "HAM"wink not themselves
They never saw themselves similar to their neighbours either blacks to the South or Libyans/berbers to the West ...they knew they were mixed.

Am tired of trying to get u to see this and trust me this is my last attempt

Lower Egypt, a region where the Levant culture flourished(levant culture was based on the Phoenician way of life)
Have u ever wondered why The Egyptians, Persians and Assyrians painted Phoenicians as white
How come the culture of the northern Egyptians was from a white people? How come cranial structure of the northern Egyptians are not similar to southern Egyptians

the early 20th century, Egyptologist Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie deduced that skeletal remains found at pre-dynastic sites at Naqada (Upper Egypt) indicated the presence of two different races, with the Dynastic Race, also referred to as the "Followers of Horus",[1]
differentiated physically by a noticeably larger skeletal structure and cranial capacity.[2] Petrie concluded that the physical differences of the remains in conjunction with the previously unknown burials styles, uncharacteristic tomb
architecture, and abundance of foreign
artifacts, implied this race must have been an
invading ruling elite that was responsible for
the seemingly sudden rise of Egyptian
civilization

It's known and accepted fact that Negros have a larger skeleton structure, even if caucasian deny the larger cranial cavity which is obvious
Some have even gone so low to say our skulls are filled with millet...my point is the message I quoted above refers to my earlier statement of Blacks being the ruling class of Egypt but not the only race in Egypt...we had Hamitic presences too who were light skinned like every other Hamitic around eg. Berbers, Phoenicians, Libyans.

Below a photo of An Egyptian pharaoh battling(and winning) against 2 Libyans

The widely held theory now is that about 5,000 yrs ago when the Sahara dried out Negro populations ran upwards and settled in the Nile valley where they saw Hamitic people in the Nile delta and conquered them

Read

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
OFOnaOGU

I chose not to reply all that because it's all madness. I thought u were much more reasonable than onyedikachiyuda but it seems u even more moronic
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by macof(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Radoillo:
I've been watching this back-and-forth for some days now. I just wanted to bring you guys' attention to a number of things you appear to have missed.

1. No one says 'Hamite' or 'Hamitic' any more.

2. Even when the words 'Hamite' or 'Hamitic' were in vogue, it was more of a language family than a racial group (Even though some racist scholars from that era treated it as a racial group).

3. 'Hamitic' was applied to the African members of the Afro-Asiatic language family: Ancient Egyptian (ancestor of modern Coptic), Cushitic (Somali, Oromo, etc), Berber (including the language of the Tuaregs), Chadic (including Hausa and Angas).

So if we were to step back to the 1960s when scholars still used 'Hamite' and 'Hamitic', then yes there were Black Hamites - the Hausas and other Chadic speakers.

But the thing is, Hamite is no longer a valid term, linguistically or racially.

I still do. Not that i don't know it's unofficial but that's how I get to understand anthropology probably because of my Christian background

and btw the only reason why Hamitic is not used anymore is because the Ham theory of the Bible is false
There wasn't any Ham who fathered Africans(North Africans)
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by ArtanK(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Right, so every tribe in Africa claims to be from Egypt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir / What Does Ogun Lo Ma Pa E Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.