Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips (17863 Views)

Jonathan Declares National Emergency On Ebola / Update On Ebola Virus: salt therapy as prevention? / Lagos Issues Quit Notice To Sacked Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by kellyJames5(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:
Sh*ts! You are discouraging people from using their effort to fight the problem but to look unto God. There is no God in the first place. Take it or leave it.
....In this 21st century you still have this kinda mentality.
*it is better for me to live believing that there is God and die to find out there is not,than to live believing that there is no God and die to realize that there is*

1 Like

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by arsetalks(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
donnypool: source: stolen from vanguard. old news
Does your mum knows the phone she bought for you, you are using it to access the internet when you should not? And does she knows you are making a nuisance of yourself as well?
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
kellyJames5:
....In this 21st century you still have this kinda mentality.
*it is better for me to live believing that there is God and die to find out there is not,than to live believing that there is no God and die to realize that there is*
Lol... You goofed there, man. No 21st century person would accept there is God, most especially, the God religion(creationist)people talk about. You are no brainier!
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Mbediogu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lets face it, Nigerian doctors are humane. I was down with flu in Germany sometime in in 2007. The little drugs and zero care plus interpreters fee cost me about 1000 Euros on just 2 visits. Much of what was dispensed was vitamin, and pain relievers. I wept!
Travel outside Africa to so called developed world, you will return to value our doctors. Quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
arsetalks: Does your mum knows the phone she bought for you, you are using it to access the internet when you should not? And does she knows you are making a nuisance of yourself as well?

Whats your problem? wasnt the news copied from vanguard news paper??
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by cirmuell(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
mitchyy: Its going to be so messed up if it enters Nigeria cry
believe this!^ u'ld wish u were'nt born here...let just pray it doesn't reach here.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by arsetalks(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
donnypool:

Whats your problem? wasnt the news copied from vanguard news paper??
what's your problem? Does it been copied amount to it been old news? You know how many people who come on nairaland that don't go on vanguard?

Plus nairaland is a forum, no one will sue nairaland for copyright as it is a forum not a blog.

You were childish.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
arsetalks: what's your problem? Does it been copied amount to it been old news? You know how many people who come on nairaland that don't go on vanguard?

Plus nairaland is a forum, no one will sue nairaland for copyright as it is a forum not a blog.

You were childish.

you are very stupid news has being on vanguard for more than a week now, how is that not old news?

big head no brain
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Won't it be nice if all the corrupt politicians in Nigeria are wiped out by the EBOLA virus?....then i will sure believe there is a God!!!!
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by arsetalks(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
donnypool:

you are very stupid news has being on vanguard for more than a week now, how is that not old news?

big head no brain
You are behaving like a tw*t or maybe on your period? So it is everyone that has visited vanguard's website in the last one week? Let me ask you again, does your mama knows the phone she bought for you is been used to access the internet when yoiu should not? I am sure she will be mad at you if she knows? Honour your father and your mother little kid. Don't do what they don't want you to do else your kids will do worst to you.

Now sod off.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
arsetalks: You are behaving like a tw*t or maybe on your period? So it is everyone that has visited vanguard's website in the last one week? Let me ask you again, does your mama knows the phone she bought for you is been used to access the internet when yoiu should not? I am sure she will be mad at you if she knows? Honour your father and your mother little kid. Don't do what they don't want you to do else your kids will do worst to you.

Now sod off.

and you are a big fool, the fact that people haven't heard about the news makes it a new news?

OMG! did you escape from your psycho bed?

BIG HEAD NO BRAIN!!
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by albertfish: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
mr. Doctor can u tel me d norba of health wrks dat die partularly doctors, an d norba of non health wrks dat death. Pls tel us d harzard alwance of health wrks in d contris dat suffad ebola disease ko.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2014
Mbediogu: Lets face it, Nigerian doctors are humane. I was down with flu in Germany sometime in in 2007. The little drugs and zero care plus interpreters fee cost me about 1000 Euros on just 2 visits. Much of what was dispensed was vitamin, and pain relievers. I wept!
Travel outside Africa to so called developed world, you will return to value our doctors. Quote me.

wow...BS!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My COVID-19 Near Death Experience / One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / What Is The Alternative To Handshake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.