Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,904 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. (61225 Views)

SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER / Lost but Satisfied / All Published Authors List Your Book/books And Past The Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Boss lets celebrate ur birthday with an update plss
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Uthman51(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Bro where is the birthday post..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by omoh19: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
snowprince07: Boss lets celebrate ur birthday with an update plss
se bi pls do o, we re waiting

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by aprilwise(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
I was passing by. I said to myself lemme check if u 've updated but u 've not. am going.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Special thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthday and those who didn't(either they forgot or decided not to because d9ty7 is not a regular updater.
Things will get better very soon as I prepare to bring this story to an end then we start a new one. It promises to be an active last four months of the year as d9ty7 prepares to celebrate his one year writing career on Nairaland.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
D9ty7: Special thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthday and those who didn't(either they forgot or decided not to because d9ty7 is not a regular updater.
Things will get better very soon as I prepare to bring this story to an end then we start a new one. It promises to be an active last four months of the year as d9ty7 prepares to celebrate his one year writing career on Nairaland.
I hope so sha.Will be waiting
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
POST HIDDEN

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Hameenat94(f): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Welcome bk Bro.... Really missed u... Dat was romantic oh.... Following u always
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
"Say No and he will die".. grin
Welcome back boss, what did you bring for me?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Good morning guys.... Happy sunday to y'all.
We'll probably get at least one update later in the day if PHCN release power then I'll have time to type and modify the post to make it lengthy.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by onosj(f): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2014
D9ty7: Good morning guys.... Happy sunday to y'all.
We'll probably get at least one update later in the day if PHCN release power then I'll have time to type and modify the post to make it lengthy.
happy sunday 2 u too!
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
POST HIDDEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by preetyjay(f): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
well... keeping dirty past away frms ones future partner can really b destructive because sooner or later d oda partner will find out and d outcome is really terrible.....thks for d interesting updates
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Emzypaz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thank God you are still following.[quote
author=preetyjay]well... keeping dirty past away frms ones future
partner can really b destructive because sooner or later d oda partner will
find out and d outcome is really terrible.....thks for d interesting
updates[/quote]More to come later in the evening abi? @d9ty7
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Just like somebody has pointed out, it's not the best option,... It's better to share with someone you know is understanding..

So Tina, take note...
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
thank you emzypaz, dammygoody, seunviju, preetyjay, onosj, hameena94.... Am glad we are still following.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
D9ty7: thank you emzypaz, dammygoody, seunviju, preetyjay, onosj, hameena94.... Am glad we are still following.
me nko?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tina Tina Tina why now?you should have let him know your past.Welcome back bro,lovely updates,thanks
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2014
"If you want a secret to remain a secret, then tell it out to no one!
You tell just one person, then it's no longer a secret."

You should try using the paragraph, boss.

I didn't get it that Tina didn't open up to Raymond(that she was just lost in thoughts) until I read that part twice.

and

##You are welcome back, sir cheesy
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2014
seunviju: Tina Tina Tina why now?you should have let him know your past.Welcome back bro,lovely updates,thanks
happy new month to you smiley
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Emzypaz(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2014
sorry dearie....
Vibra: me nko?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2014
POST HIDDEN

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
FTE

FirstToEatgringringrin
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: happy new month to you smiley
same to you sir
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
seunviju: same to you
and how is she today?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
And is that why you are wasting the space?duh
PrinceAdepoju: FTE

FirstToEatgringringrin
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: and how is she today?
she isn't doing bad and hope he is also good?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
seunviju: And is that why you are wasting the space?duh
buhahahaha,

so, you would have used the space for? undecided
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
seunviju: she isn't doing bad and hope he is also good?
Sure.

I can bet you munched the last update like your life depend on itgringringrin
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
I sight my boss already.

I'm sure another update is cooking cheesy
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by seunviju(f): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Sure.

I can bet you munched the last update like your life depend on itgringringrin
Na u sabi that o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.