Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. (61228 Views)

SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER / Lost but Satisfied / All Published Authors List Your Book/books And Past The Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2014
How much will I pay u o? Like I said, the sex has something after it.
Hameenat94: Weldone bro.... Ur absence was felt... Didn't knw ure an August born t.. U have 2 pay oh... Must d 2 always have sex nd moreova there lots of things lyk games they cn play... I have a question oh... If I dnt join d club.. Im I still one of ya fans?
The club was started by one of my fans here and its not a must for you join. You are always my fan like u said even without joining the fanclub.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Good to be back.
PrinceAdepoju: You are welcome back, boss.

...good to see you around. cheesy
Am glad you are still following.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Remylekun08: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Welldone boss.....
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Darus05(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Txns 4 d dedication. fanclub member.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Psalmwise(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2014
bro dstv. undecided oops. sorry d9ty am feelin j... dis ur story dey intoxicat me lik baron..rid on bro
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Welcome back bro....
Nice updates.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by omaimoje(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Oya oya @D9ty7.....
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Aliyuozioma(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
nyc story, waitn for more update.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chai....I don miss,nyc update boss
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Hameenat94(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
I go love oh....
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Queenxstar(f): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Still following.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Chyluv1000(f): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
welldone @ d9ty7 u da best
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by preetyjay(f): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
welcome back...nice updates
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Hameenat94(f): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
D9ty7: How much will I pay u o? Like I said, the sex has something after it.The club was started by one of my fans here and its not a must for you join. You are always my fan like u said even without joining the fanclub.
aiit abt d sex part.... U will pay me wen im ready 2 collect... I am always ur fan even wen I de Bleep up
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by abisco08: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
I really commend u 4 ur writin skills..kip it up.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Essyydiamond(f): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Are u the author of Ola: the moon maiden?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Queenxstar(f): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Essyydiamond: Are u the author of Ola: the moon maiden?
No, he isn't
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Hi peeps wasup d97
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Flakkydagirl: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2014
D9ty7
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
D9ty7
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
D9ty7..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by D9ty7(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello guys, I've been unable to update b'cos my phone went on an indefinite strike action.
All browsing applications refused to connect not even the chat apps only the phone's in-built browser is connecting. An typing 1000+ words is 'unpostable.'
But I'll try and post in bit and modify till it is long enough.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by aprilwise(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
What's goes around comes around. whatever a man sow he must reap. Tina's pass will caught up with her soon. Nice story keep on d good job

1 Like

Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 12:07am On Aug 27, 2014
D9ty7: Hello guys, I've been unable to update b'cos my phone went on an indefinite strike action.
All browsing applications refused to connect not even the chat apps only the phone's in-built browser is connecting. An typing 1000+ words is 'unpostable.'
But I'll try and post in bit and modify till it is long enough.
I guess it wasn't postable still,. ..waiting patiently..
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by Queenxstar(f): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2014
aprilwise: What's goes around comes around. whatever a man sow he must reap. Tina's pass will caught up with her soon. Nice story keep on d good job
You just forgot about me abi?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by SexySapphire(f): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
HBD to u D9ty7, wish u a year filled with amazing blessings dat will be better dan all the ones u've experienced on earth and more to follow. LLNP. Have a day filled with fun.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by domido(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Happy birthday bro. Where d party @?
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by dammygoody(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Happy Birthday Bro....Wish you long life and prosperity....May the Lord grant you your heart desires.Amen.
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by pricelesslove(f): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Happy birthday dear
Re: Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. by popeshemoo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
nyc work here..........bring ur fone ler me perform deliverance.....i think its possesed by an anti-"past came hauntn" demon !!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.