Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere (885 Views)

I Just Called Mtn's Customer Care No,a Lady Picked& We Had This Convo / Come And Eat? Is It Meant To Be Accepted? / See Photos Of Crocodile Chasing A Swimmer As He Swam For His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Last night, I was relaxing outside around 11pm when 5 to 6 large snails crawled out of my garden area. I felt soo lucky so I chased and caught about 3 before the others ranaway. I killed them this morning, seasoned it well and fried it. Then I put it inside my bread and ate it and I felt so full

Now when I reached my office building, up to 15 large snails the size of my fist came out of the nearby bush and started chasing me. I ran till I entered the building and shut the door but unfortunately some entered with me. They killed them sha. But when I look outside my window I see the snails staring back at me waiting for me to come out..

Help before I get killed.

Otapia is not kill them
Shelltox is not killing them
If you jam them foul smell comes out

What do I do?

1 Like

Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by tempem: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2014
NL'derz with Golden Jokes!!
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by spenca: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2014
krall: Last night, I was relaxing outside around 11pm when 5 to 6 large snails crawled out of my garden area. I felt soo lucky so I chased and caught about 3 before the others ranaway. I killed them this morning, seasoned it well and fried it. Then I put it inside my bread and ate it and I felt so full

Now when I reached my office building, up to 15 large snails the size of my fist came out of the nearby bush and started chasing me. I ran till I entered the building and shut the door but unfortunately some entered with me. They killed them sha. But when I look outside my window I see the snails staring back at me waiting for me to come out..

Otapia is not kill them

What do I do?

Snails don't run
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2014
tempem: NL'derz with Golden Jokes!!
this in no joke.. My madam chased my from office because snail is fulling everywhere.. Am hiding at her place now.

1 Like

Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2014
spenca:

Snails don't run
this ones don't run too but they are very fast. I just turned back and they were at my leg. I don't know how

1 Like

Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by jossy1luv(f): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2014
krall: Last night, I was relaxing outside around 11pm when 5 to 6 large snails crawled out of my garden area. I felt soo lucky so I chased and caught about 3 before the others ranaway. I killed them this morning, seasoned it well and fried it. Then I put it inside my bread and ate it and I felt so full

Otapia is not kill them

What do I do?
simple....wake up from your dream
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by tempem: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2014
krall: this in no joke.. My madam chased my from office because snail is fulling everywhere.. Am hiding at her place now.
Maybe you should help us with pictures, when next they come by.
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by fuckshit: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
FÜCK! It's a FÜCKING dream. Wake up! grin
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2014
tempem:
Maybe you should help us with pictures, when next they come by.
I wll try. They are very ugly oo
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by tempem: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2014
krall: I wll try. They are very ugly oo
Heyaa! sorry. But we wouldn't mind the ugliness..
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by HisSexcellency(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2014

Otapia is not kill them

What do I do?
So you didnt take your drugs again this morning. As your psychiatrist, seems i have to report this behaviour to your parents.
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by cirmuell(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2014

Otapia is not kill them

What do I do?
shocked U chased snails?

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
cirmuell: shocked U chased snails?
and they chased me back
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by cirmuell(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
krall: and they chased me back
chisooos!!! shocked grin
Re: I Picked Snail And Eat, Now Snails Are Chasing Me Everywhere by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
You are high on crack; Lay off the weed....Crack is wack son.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Someone Happy / Visiting UK From Nigeria: When It Becomes Stupid / Who Did You Spend The Night With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.