Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Conditioning Ur Child To Use Left Hand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conditioning Ur Child To Use Left Hand (520 Views)

Would You Have Ur Child Carry This Hairstyle For Christmas? / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / If Dis Waz Ur Child Wat Name Wud U Kal Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conditioning Ur Child To Use Left Hand by opeano(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2014
sometimes when am in the middle of an activity, av had people asking me if am left handed. The obvious answer is 'I am not left handed'. But then. I find myself using my left hand @ease.

When a child is growing, in a typical yoruba environment like the one i grew up, a child using left hand is often frowned at, forcing the child to condition himself to use the other less 'comfortable' hand. I would love any of my kids to use left hand, Does it just come to them or i av to condition them to use the left hand. People that use left, what challenges did u face and how did u overcame?, have u had any child reconditioned to use left or to use right as the guardian or parent wished. Ur responses are appreciated
Re: Conditioning Ur Child To Use Left Hand by Oahray: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2014
Let it come naturally.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance And Benefits Of Private Tuition. / Eid Ul-fitri: #bringbackourgirls Prayer / Drama In Yenagoa, As Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.