Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Which Musician Do You Listen To With Any Of Your Family Member? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Musician Do You Listen To With Any Of Your Family Member? (505 Views)

Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? / Celebrating Birthdays For February 29th Born Family Member? / A Family Member Informing Your Spouse Before Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Musician Do You Listen To With Any Of Your Family Member? by freecharles(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2014
...I love my family. why u ask? because not only do we share drinks from thesame bottle, food, bed @ night and credit (not to even mention the rest),we even share MUSIC. And the beautiful thing is before realizing it, we have listened to the musician's music seperately and we love it seperately

My father likes Bob Marley...whenever we are travelling together, I just slot in this legend's collection and we both begin to throw our heads back and forth in enjoyment that is full.

My mum, she loves her some oldies like KSA, Ebenezer Obey and guess what guys, I also chill with these oldies @ night with my earpiece plugged in and to the highest I set the volume.

And my dear big sis,u knw nah all morern day (R.kelly, South African music) and we share them too.

so guys, let us have fun and express ourselves. Which musician do you share with your family and which member do you share the musician with (grandmother, grandfather, cousin, niece)? plus how do y'all feel when listening to a music by the musician.

(1) (Reply)

Free Diaper Bag Giveaway / Misconception About The Word CHILDREN / Happy Birthday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.