Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Confused... But Wannna Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Confused... But Wannna Farm (710 Views)

Agriculture Is Better Than Oil? Help A Confused Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused... But Wannna Farm by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2014
I was leased an acre of land in Oyo state ... I was hoping to plant groundnuts...please who has any idea of what I can grow... The land is not fenced so I want to consider the best crop with short growth period
Re: Confused... But Wannna Farm by jethro2: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Please meet a nearby farmer in that area. They know the terrain better. You can get the beat advise from interned. Its not necessary a farm is fenced.. There are still lots of home work for you to do. Farming is not something you rush intoo

(1) (Reply)

As At This Morning No Shop Had Starter Feed For Sale in minna / We Need Giant Size Plantain / Christmas Turkeys And Goats For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.