Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Those Born September Let's Meet Here. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Those Born September Let's Meet Here. (23044 Views)

Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March / Those Born October Let Merge Here.... / Those Born In December,lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by trendiitee(f): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
vickertony: dhayor58
vickertony-mesmiley

Happy birthday!!!
Wishing you all the best in life.
May our days be filled with joy
and gladness. God bless you
greatly.we are celebrated

have fun Boss
#september pple we Rock!
God bless other september borns!
HBD to u special, wonderful and unique people. may u go from grace to grace and from glory to glory. u re lifted in Jesus name.

wanna know why u re special,I'll tell u

u re share date with my best frnd,my sister and my confidant,my gold, dat is no other person Dan MY MOTHER.

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by vickertony(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2014
trendiitee: HBD to u special, wonderful and unique people. may u go from grace to grace and from glory to glory. u re lifted in Jesus name.

u re share date with my best frnd,my sister and my confidant,my gold, dat is no other person Dan MY MOTHER.
thanks and i wish ur mum many many more years to come
God bless
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Chibest4life(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Heineken: Today is 21st. We celebrate this kerekt people Chibest4life,lionelayo and lopeoba. May God in His infinite mercies continue to see you all through. We wish you long life,peace,happiness and prosperity. Cheers!
Tanks alot! i luv u all

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Chibest4life(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Like the eagle, you will soar high. This new year will usher you into an overflow of blessings and miracles. You are a success in life.
Happy birthday, I celebrate you.

Your rise to greatness in life will be a mystery to the world. Even you will not be able to account for it. There‘s only one direction for you in life: UPWARD AND FORWARD!

You are a shining light that shines brighter and brighter. Your sun will never down in the day. You are blessed in every way.
Tanks boss! U are d best...
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by dhayor58(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
trendiitee: HBD to u special, wonderful and unique people. may u go from grace to grace and from glory to glory. u re lifted in Jesus name.

thank you
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2014

wanna know why u re special,I'll tell

Happy birthday to mummy! Wish her so long life and happiness in good health and love
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Vickertony and Dhayor58, happy birthday to you, guys. I tell you, you are special indeed! Special things shall never cease to happen in your life.
Happy birthday!!!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Taiye4Christ: Vickertony and Dhayor58, happy birthday to you, guys. I tell you, you are special indeed! Special things shall never cease to happen in your life.
Happy birthday!!!
. Vickertony and dayor...happy birthday ma ogas...am sorry this is comin very late but its better than at all...may God bless both of U. Been busy squashing heineken. Mehn! Life Is good...may God bless both of you and make yu bigger. Cheers!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by dhayor58(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
thanks y'all for all d messages

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by vickertony(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Heineken: . Vickertony and dayor...happy birthday ma ogas...am sorry this is comin very late but its better than at all...may God bless both of U. Been busy squashing heineken. Mehn! Life Is good...may God bless both of you and make yu bigger. Cheers!
thanks
God bless
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2014
dhayor58: thanks y'all for all d messages
. U're welcome boss. God bless you
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
vickertony: thanks
God bless
u welcome boss.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Heineken:
...Been busy squashing heineken. Mehn! Life Is good...
Baddest boss ever liveth! You too sabi, no be lie. Power on, jare.
Good morning
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Today‘s (24th September) celebrants

*Sayodumade
*Okolip25
*Ninilowo

We celebrate you on this special day of your lives. Today marks a personal new year for you; a new beginning; an era of newness and great realities.
Here is wishing you the very best life has to offer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Good morning
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Good morning
. Lol. Taiye you're the sharpest boss o. I don't even know why I believe you. U're a kerek't guy aswear.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by purposefulzion: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Today‘s (24th September) celebrants

*Sayodumade
*Okolip25
*Ninilowo

We celebrate you on this special day of your lives. Today marks a personal new year for you; a new beginning; an era of newness and great realities.
Here is wishing you the very best life has to offer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Joining the great minds to wish u celebrants on this Special day a very fulfilling year ahead. May you be honored in all your lives, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Courtesy: nabsprada n me
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
purposefulzion:
Joining the great minds to wish u celebrants on this Special day a very fulfilling year ahead. May you be honored in all your lives, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Courtesy: nabsprada n me
smileysmileysmiley tanks 4 having my back dearie..
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by purposefulzion: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
nabsprada:
smileysmileysmiley tanks 4 having my back dearie..
AOMM...#Hugs wink
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
happy birthday to everyone celebrating....wishing you all the best,may the good Lord bless your new age....dont forget my cake ooooo
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sayodumade
Okolip25
Ninilowo
................................Happy birthday. Long life,peace and prosperity. Cheers!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cutekemitola: happy birthday to everyone celebrating....wishing you all the best,may the good Lord bless your new age.... dont forget my cake ooooo

See ya mouth. Iwo omo yi, you go like food ooo

Today‘s update of your diary was really deep. Kudos
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Heineken: . Lol. Taiye you're the sharpest boss o. I don't even know why I believe you. U're a kerek't guy aswear.
Thanks boss.
I dey learn from you ni
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
See ya mouth. Iwo omo yi, you go like food ooo

Today‘s update of your diary was really deep. Kudos
no be me and you dey chop am? Thanks as per diary :-) na u dey kuku encourage me,u be ma oga at the top nah
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cutekemitola: no be me and you dey chop am? Thanks as per diary :-) na u dey kuku encourage me,u be ma oga at the top nah
. Nice one kemi...lemmi sharply go and check.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Heineken: . Nice one kemi...lemmi sharply go and check.
lol since morning?
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cutekemitola: no be me and you dey chop am? Thanks as per diary :-) na u dey kuku encourage me,u be ma oga at the top nah
Lollls
Na God be oga at the top ooo. And truth be told, we dey encourage each other ni.
I can categorically tell you that so far, I have been inspired by you, nabsprada and horlawoomey‘s diaries. It‘s not just reading the stories and all fun, but gleaning ideas, thoughts and strength that can help me and others around me.
You‘re all doing a good job and I always look forward to your updates. God bless you
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Lollls
Na God be oga at the top ooo. And truth be told, we dey encourage each other ni.
I can categorically tell you that so far, I have been inspired by you, nabsprada and horlawoomey‘s diaries. It‘s not just reading the stories and all fun, but gleaning ideas, thoughts and strength that can help me and others around me.
You‘re all doing a good job and I always look forward to your updates. God bless you
tanks dear,I'm honored...

Bestie mi@trendiitee,na here we dey 2day o,oya come oversmiley

Kemi tanks 4 d compliment,av resend u a request

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Lollls
thanks taiye,waiting for ur diary too
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Agimor(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Happy bdy to myself and others celebrating today.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Horlawoomey(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Lollls

Brother how you dey now
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Selaog(m): 4:49am On Sep 25, 2014
88natzy: Good morning hommies .....
I was born on the 18 September.
birthday mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.