Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Those Born September Let's Meet Here. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Those Born September Let's Meet Here. (23048 Views)

Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March / Those Born October Let Merge Here.... / Those Born In December,lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by 88natzy(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Selaog: birthday mate
I celebrate you brother!! We the best.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Cutekemitola:
thanks taiye, waiting for ur diary too
You are welcome, dear. I should start mine soon when I get a new phone or system. I find writing long posts on this one as difficult as breaking rocks grin

You ‘ll be taking delivery of your P5 today, shey?
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Horlawoomey:
Brother how you dey now
I‘m good, bro. You?
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol since morning?
. Don't mind me kemo. work full head this days. A.m dear
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Agimor:
Ifelvb:
Wetdspace:

Your deepest desires, your best expectations and your greatest dreams will come to actualization. You are going from glory to glory as you transverse higher heights this new year.
You are not alone, God is with you. That makes you more than conquerors, more than champions. You are possessors!

We celebrate you, guys.
The most belated and happy birthday to you!!!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Heineken:
Baba, good morning
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
I‘m good, bro. You?
. The sharpest..hollawoomey boss. Nabs warido dear? Good morning everyone. Happy birthday to everyone celebrating today. LLNP.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Bamayi19(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
To day is my birthday, a wonderful 25th
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
You are welcome, dear. I should start mine soon when I get a new phone or system. I find writing long posts on this one as difficult as breaking rocks grin

You ‘ll be taking delivery of your P5 today, shey?
I HOPE O,THAT'S IF AM PAID SEF....COS I NO GET MONEY
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Bamayi19: To day is my birthday, a wonderful 25th
. Happy birthday boss. May God make you bigger
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Agimor(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

Your deepest desires, your best expectations and your greatest dreams will come to actualization. You are going from glory to glory as you transverse higher heights this new year.
You are not alone, God is with you. That makes you more than conquerors, more than champions. You are possessors!

We celebrate you, guys.
Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bamayi19: To day is my birthday, a wonderful 25th
Wow, happy birthday boss! Your feet will always lead you to where you ‘ll be celebrated. Many more years full of prosperity and happiness to you
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: I HOPE O,THAT'S IF AM PAID SEF....COS I NO GET MONEY
You order when you never get the money for hand? Chai!

Ehn, not bad sha. Just collect your phone tell dem make dem come collect their money next week grin
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by wetdspace(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Heineken: . Welcome boss. 17th

wow nice one... Thank you.!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by wetdspace(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

We celebrate you, guys.

wow I'm blushing here ooo thank you sir.
Amen.!
Thank you all.
God bless you.!

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Sehindemi(f): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
I rep. Sept 28!!!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sehindemi: I rep. Sept 28!!!
Really? Dear we gonna party hard in Hannon's crib dat dei.. grin.. Sorry I excused maself d oda time.. Av to attend to pressing issues.. grin
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Sehindemi(f): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Really? Dear we gonna party hard in Hannon's crib dat dei.. grin.. Sorry I excused maself d oda time.. Av to attend to pressing issues.. grin
Waoh!!!
Can't wait den grin

I'm sowi I left earlier,' I was damn feelin sleepy'
Good a.m dearie!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Sehindemi:
Waoh!!!
Can't wait den grin

I'm sowi I left earlier,' I was damn feelin sleepy'
Good a.m dearie!
I tell yah... And dats sunday... Same dear.. How was ur nite? Lemme fling u a Gmorning PM if u gonna see it... grin
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2014
*steps into the thread and feels love in the air... takes a deep breathe in, and exhales*

hmmmmm, what a lovely day!
Good morning, my people.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2014
wetdspace:

wow I'm blushing here ooo thank you sir.
Amen.!
Thank you all.
God bless you.!
You ‘re welcome, bro. Bless you too
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Sehindemi:
I rep. Sept 28!!!
Welcome to the house of ‘specials‘, dear. Happy birthday in advance.

cc: Nabsprada and purposefulzion, you ‘ve got another birthday mate, here.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Welcome to the house of ‘specials‘, dear. Happy birthday in advance.

cc: Nabsprada and purposefulzion, you ‘ve got another birthday mate, here.
"we" can't tank u enough 4 welcoming her on our behalf

Gud 2 av u dearie,**countdown to....28th**smileysmileysmiley
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by trendiitee(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
happy birthday to d celebrants of 2day, more blessings in Jesus name.

and to dose who re yet to celebrate, apy betday in advance especially my swt Bestie Nabsprada and to my sun and stars taiye4christ. me love u both.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
nabsprada: "we" can't tank u enough 4 welcoming her on our behalf

Gud 2 av u dearie,**countdown to....28th**smileysmileysmiley
Welcome, nabs.
Good to know you are feeling better now. Hope you don drop update (no matter how small) as you promised?
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
trendiitee: happy birthday to d celebrants of 2day, more blessings in Jesus name.

and to dose who re yet to celebrate, apy betday in advance especially my swt Bestie Nabsprada and to my sun and stars taiye4christ. me love u both.
Love you too, baby
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
*Iykestan
*Folba

It‘s your day guys!
Open heavens for you everywhere you go and at all times this new year. You will be called Favoured and Blessed. You will never be helpless in life. When you need help, God will send multiple helpers your way.

Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by folba(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
*Iykestan
*Folba

It‘s your day guys!
Open heavens for you everywhere you go and at all times this new year. You will be called Favoured and Blessed. You will never be helpless in life. When you need help, God will send multiple helpers your way.

Happy birthday
Tanx a bunch

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
. Happy birthday in advance dear. We must cook o
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ: *steps into the thread and feels love in the air... takes a deep breathe in, and exhales*

hmmmmm, what a lovely day!
Good morning, my people.
. The boss. Good afternoon sir
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Iykestan
Folba
Happy birthday to both of ya. I wish you God's unlimited blessings and peace. May you see joy wherever you go. Long life and prosperity. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Akerry(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Heineken: . Happy birthday in advance dear. We must cook o
*u too like food* this should be my first post here........Happy Birthday to all those celebrating today* me na NOVEMBER Pikin oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.