Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (1306 Views)

The Issue Of HND Discrimination In The Civil Service / No More Discrimination Btw Hnd And Bsc. / Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by onusmax: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: . by Linzo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op you know all that when you played your time off in school, if you have 3rd class i will advice you to go back to sch either through direct entry to correct your mistakes, because i dont think you can pass PGD if you cant pass undergraduate cause. thank you
Re: . by curiousmind11: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Linzo: Op you know all that when you played your time off in school, if you have 3rd class i will advice you to go back to sch either through direct entry to correct your mistakes, because i dont think you can pass PGD if you cant pass undergraduate cause. thank you

As much as I know that most students are not serious with their studious, your point of view is baised and therefore wrong. Not every 3rd class is dumb and not every 2-1 or 1st class is a genius. I have seen 3rd class graduates doing better in real life than 2-1 graduates, without favors or cutting corners.We are so obsessed with paper qualification. Some people are worth more than the paper they carry, while some are not worth their class of degree.
Re: . by Linzo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
@curiousmind11. Please i want to let you know that only 1% of 3rd class graduates can be able to defend their poor result talk of been worth it. You can hadly find a 3rd class student who is good ok,

To butress ur point about 2.1 and 1st class, it is uncommon to see a dull FC product and again talking of 2.1, you can only see dull student with such result only from some private universities and some states, but never from federal universities in Nigeria.

So please dont justify 3rd class

(1) (Reply)

Using Linkedin In Your Job Search / (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! / In Need Of Operation's Research Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.