Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World (32320 Views)

25 Of The Most Evil Serial Killers You Have Ever Known. Are They Mad? (1) / (photo)amazing Banana Sculptures / The 3 Statues In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by hareskay(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
That wc shows people of the river is so enticing cos I wonder aw much d resources(time, energy) must av cost

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by eljanfortis(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCEPTIONAL,BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING...THO AM A GHOST MODE RIDER,I AV TO COMMEND THE WORK OF ART THIS TIME AROUND.

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by Suarezilla(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nice n educative...wud love to see these wonders somday

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by amnestylaw1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu: cool! will take some pictures beside them someday wink

Oluwa sef know....

I never knew that the one almost at my backyard was important until I saw it on this thread. grin

7 Likes

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by stingg(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Except for the shark statue, the statues from UK look boring.
Dunno if i'm the only that noticed it undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by stingg(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
amnestylaw1:

I never knew that the one almost at my backyard was important until I saw it on this thread. grin
Nice shots man. How's Slovakia?

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by amnestylaw1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
stingg:
Nice shots man. How's Slovakia?

Thanks man. SK is very warm at the moment. Because it is a landlocked country, there is no cool breeze to cushion the effect of the Summer heat.

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by doeying(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
amnestylaw1:

ahn ahn...big boy things.... grin
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by stingg(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Thanks man. SK is very warm at the moment. Because it is a landlocked country, there is no cool breeze to cushion the effect of the Summer heat.
Yours is a country I av very few info about. Does it fare well for hustlin? Both legit & street hustle
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by maxit2(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
DoctorTim: What about the Aro-Meta white granite sculpture of the 3 Lagos white Cap Chiefs? That's a sculpture for Europeans to see and be Wowed!!! grin Abi na because we dey see am everyday for hold up e no make sense again?
Dude nothing special there.
Absolutely nothing special. Just a sculpture showing 3 tribes.
Really nothing men. Just nothing.
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by amnestylaw1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
stingg:
Yours is a country I av very few info about. Does it fare well for hustlin? Both legit & street hustle
To some extent yes, but not as okay as neighboring Vienna (Austria) which is just 1 hour journey by train from Bratislava.
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by stingg(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
amnestylaw1:
To some extent yes, but not as okay as neighboring Vienna (Austria) which is just 1 hour journey by train from Bratislava.
K tnx man.
9ja is sweet now oo. When are you coming home?

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by shadowwalker101: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by amnestylaw1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
stingg:
K tnx man.
9ja is sweet now oo. When are you coming home?

I come home every now and then. My next trip to Naija should be this September or so.
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by Bjfirst: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
no 11 and 19 soooooooo amazing. so wonderful, infact, soo twodaful grin
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by stingg(m): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
amnestylaw1:

I come home every now and then. My next trip to Naija should be this September or so.
Aii. May the gods bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by justi4jesu(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
amnestylaw1:

hahahaha...u try....cool

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by Mgpaki(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
why "The African Rennaisance Monument " no dey there

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by empexy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Number 19 got me!!!

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by Ranchhoddas: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Superb structures,make me more hungry for adventure,though i was expecting to see the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by legendsilver(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
people in the river reminds me of southern Ijaw children in Bayelsa state. Them no dey allow the river to rest, like say if them no play inside for a day, them go die. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by ewizard1: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
22. Kelpis Grangemouth. UK

SO BIG!!!

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by Yemlizzy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amazing!

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by jiggla: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
cool pics
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by MAJOLAUTOS: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
This could as well pass for a beautiful sculpture. Picture taken at atlantic city boardwalk.

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by justi4jesu(f): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
ewizard1: 22. Kelpis Grangemouth. UK

SO BIG!!!

be careful n get off my smiley
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by dubem3(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
WOW!!!
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by mocmike(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meeeeen, this is so amazing. Good job bro
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by ewizard1: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

be careful n get off my smiley

I got mine from 4smileys.com

Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by ewizard1: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mgpaki: why "The African Rennaisance Monument " no dey there

Now, this is another crazy one

justi4jesu - Mind you, go shut down your 4smileys.com
Re: 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World by sebali: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
10, 11, and 19 very artistic......
bt no. 8 won my soul.
FREE D MIND AND LET UR SPIRIT FLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Military Planes / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.