Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose (2549 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Fayose And His Wife / Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Clerverly: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
APC, stop wasting your time in Nigerian Useless court, commence the impeachment of the incoming Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose , where you have the majority lawmakers immediately and Let Nigeria burn!

Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!

Long Live APC!

7 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by oldenglish: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly: APC, stop wasting your time in Nigerian Useless court, commence the impeachment of the incoming Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose and Governor of Zamfara Abdulaziz Abubakar , where you have the majority lawmakers immediately and Let Nigeria burn!
Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!
Long Live APC!
Is this frustration or what? Dude take it easy before you lose it finally. When you lose it Nigeria will still remain and the looters will still loot. You lose it for nothing.

28 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Clerverly: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
oldenglish: Is this frustration or what? Dude take it easy before you lose it finally. When you lose it Nigeria will still remain and the looters will still loot. You lose it for nothing.

Mumu, why not ask Jonathan to take it easy! Don't quote me again in your life!

7 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Mogidi: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly: APC, stop wasting your time in Nigerian Useless court, commence the impeachment of the incoming Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose and Governor of Zamfara Abdulaziz Abubakar , where you have the majority lawmakers immediately and Let Nigeria burn!

Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!

Long Live APC!

@Mugu
PDP would not fight with fire, we would deploy the latest chinook helicopters to render you lot to smithereens.

Careful what you wish for, it might just come to fruition.

#TEAM NO SURRENDER#

We will not surrender to APC boko haram threats.

22 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by oldenglish: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

Hahahahaha I can't Ask Jonathan anything cos he is not in this forum. Take my advice, Nigeria is not going to be good anytime soon so why kill yourself. Find a work like others and don't die for any politician be it PDP or APC cos it does not worth it. Ask the families of those killed doing thuggery for politicians. You can as well join one f the parties and make your own money cos you alone cannot correct Nigeria. Politicians are not only the problem we all are part of the problem so it take all of us to put it right but as it stands now nobody want to put it right so why killing yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Clerverly: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mogidi:

@Mugu
PDP would not fight with fire, we would deploy the latest chinook helicopters to render you lot to smithereens.

Careful what you wish for, it might just come to fruition.

#TEAM NO SURRENDER#

We will not surrender to APC boko haram threats.

Mumu! Can't u see you people, have played all your cards, just wait for our reaction!

4 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Marotzke(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
The last time I checked Abdul Azeez Yari of Zamfara state is an APC member. Don't allow fury and anger to make you wish your party evil.

4 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
Frustration

4 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by donphilopus: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
All these PDP paid agents that just commented on this thread are nothing but political nitwits!

2 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly: APC, stop wasting your time in Nigerian Useless court, commence the impeachment of the incoming Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose , where you have the majority lawmakers immediately and Let Nigeria burn!

Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!

Long Live APC!
definately supporter of APC..

7 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Agbalanze(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
I bet u.. All the house members will decamp to PDP within his first yr in office.

2 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by CyberWolf: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Agbalanze: I bet u.. All the house members will decamp to PDP within his first yr in office.
1st yr is too long na...within 2months into his administration, they will all defect to PDP...

4 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by aryzgreat: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lol! Frustrated supporter of APC!

Wot allegation do u av against a governor elect? Try it and see ekiti on emergency rule. Ask peter obi hw he recovered his mandate when pdp house did same to him.

All the APC states facing impeachment notices, all have their govnor's hand soiled. Cry me a river! I thought u ppl are clean and progressives?

Yeye janjaweedians!

9 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by ojimbo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

better go and take alomo bitter to calm you anger,

5 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
donphilopus: All these PDP paid agents that just commented on this thread are nothing but political nitwits!
grin
Our akoko Edo insignificant donkey has learnt a new word. Nitwit hehehehe. You should be thanking me for that word.

7 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Hangard: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly: APC, stop wasting your time in Nigerian Useless court, commence the impeachment of the incoming Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose , where you have the majority lawmakers immediately and Let Nigeria burn!

Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!

Long Live APC!
Your madness is beyond any known medical ramification. You think is by coming on Nairaland and ranting from morning to night. My friend go and find something doing and stop waisting your time on Nairaland. When Kano local government election was rigged by the Governor what was your reaction, leave the people of Ekiti state they have already choose who they want to lead them. Why didn't you go to Court or ask the law makers in Edo state to impeach Oshimole when he won the reelections.

10 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by PointB: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
@op,
Impeachment is a formal process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity, the outcome of which, depending on the country, may include the removal of that offiial from office as well as criminal or civil punishment. - Wikipedia

Impeach him on what charge?

5 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by NonFarmPayrol: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
hmm is this frustration at its peak

I pray the op does not use the nearest tree to vent his anger

8 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by donphilopus: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:
grin
Our akoko Edo insignificant donkey has learnt a new word. Nitwit hehehehe. You should be thanking me for that word.

Guy, I never knew you were a kid, not until now. Pls, don't ever quote me again till you die a miserable death. What's even your problem?! Are you gay?! I don't personal attacks, but if you let me start, then I'll verbally kill you.

How on earth would this fool who spews hocus pocus always tell me he thought me some words?! This fool who can't even construct a sentence. Since you said you're jobless today, I would advise you to go through all my posts on Nairaland and see if I've not been using the word even before you registered.

To round it off fool, I would advise you never to quote me again, or you risk being dealt with!

6 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by iammodel(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Do or die always results in death

make una accept defeat and move on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw
Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
donphilopus:

Guy, I never knew you were a kid, not until now. Pls, don't ever quote me again till you die a miserable death. What's even your problem?! Are you gay?! I don't personal attacks, but if you let me start, then I'll verbally kill you.

How on earth would this fool who spews hocus pocus always tell me he thought me some words?! This fool who can't even construct a sentence. Since you said you're jobless today, I would advise you to go through all my posts on Nairaland and see if I've not been using the word even before you registered.

To round it off fool, I would advise you never to quote me again, or you risk being dealt with!

Oops. There, I just quoted u again. grin
And make sure u get all the help u need before u make a monkey of urself again.
Bring 10 other guys along this time.

11 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by donphilopus: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Oops. There, I just quoted u again. grin
And make sure u get all the help u need before u make a monkey of urself again.
Bring 10 other guys along this time.

I've been dealing with your types since 1900. People saw the way you were fooling yourself then, that was the reason the called you out.

Lest I forget, you're a very big fool (report me to the mods).

6 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by shizzle11(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:
grin

you mean he is a confirmed inconsequential donkey? cha..cha..cha..dis yab u are sharing......gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by shizzle11(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2014

Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!

Long Live APC!
clevermumu your madness is getting out of hand'o, with the pace at which you are going, i forsee imminent suicide mission

5 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by bokoslayer: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2014

Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!

Long Live APC!

Why are the APC supporters of APC are their supporters so foolish? They always end up revealing their cards to opponents through their needless boasting.

The PDP is aware of the threat issued above already and I can assure you any attempt at impeaching Fayose unceremoniously would lead to the closure of Ekiti House of Assembly till May 2015. Mark my words.

Please learn how to keep your cards close to your chest. Somebody don use your post shine for PDP strategy meeting already mschewwwww.
Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by jmaine: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2014

Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!

Long Live APC!

[img]http://thebsreport.files./2010/07/moron1.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by GentleMimi: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
*face to palm*
chai! OP,shame dey catch me on ur behalf. Did u go through your writeup before clicking ''submit''? LMAO! For ur mind u dey talk. Omo,na okpas u dey yarn. Taaaaah! cheesy
Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Frustration can really kill people.

APC doesn't have the power to impeach any PDP Governor shey dem wan try?

Una wan impeach person wey never even start work as Governor.
Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by jakiedudu(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Janjaweedism at its Peak!
Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by gramci: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Coming from this Op am not surprised. Even his kindred are already tired of him. He's a lost case
Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by fitzmayowa: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2014

Fight Fire With Fire!
Impunity With Impunity!

Long Live APC!

Na so radicalism dey start...wetin happen now wey you just dey shout fire, burn, fire...

Bros carry your frustration comot here jare...cheesy
Re: Attention APC: Commence The Impeachment Of Fayose by martins0: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
A janjaweedian on the loose!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Video: Jimi Agbaje - J.K Is Just Kidding. Jk Corner Store. A Must See Video. / Wow-nigerian Becomes President In Another Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.