Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Messi Didn't Deserve To Win The Golden Boot. Maradona. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Didn't Deserve To Win The Golden Boot. Maradona. (678 Views)

Blatter: Messi Didn't Deserve World Cup 2014's Golden Ball / Maradona: Messi Didn't Deserve Golden Ball / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Didn't Deserve To Win The Golden Boot. Maradona. by daviesmania(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Is he jealous of messi's success? You ask, personaly i dont think so, i think for the first time in his life he's trying to call a spade 'a spade'. "i will give Leo the sky, but i dont think he deserve to win this time". He said. He went on to say that james Rodriquez shld've been the best option for the award considering his contribution for colombia's campaign during the world cup.......... I seem to agree with this man, i dont no about you.

(1) (Reply)

Asley Cole Urges Wilshere To Quit Smoking. / Barca Fans Any Improvement In Our Squad? / Are You A Young Man/ Lady Seeking Or Interested In Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Call Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.