Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos (29964 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Many Photos From Nkiru Sylvanus' "The Voice" Film Premiere / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
The much talked about movie by sultry Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus has been finally premiered in Lagos.
The film, 'The Voice', is a movie produced by the beautiful make-believe star, which she also acted in.

Some of the faces at the premiere, which is presently holding at the Oriental Hotel in Lekki, Lagos include Nkiru, Chika Ike, Betty Njoku, Doris Simeone, the Imo State Deputy Governor, among many others.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
m

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by valicious1(m): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2014
MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW

16 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Okuda(m): 12:20am On Jul 15, 2014
valicious1: MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW

One like for you

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by ITbomb(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Abeg wetin dey the pishure, I no get mb

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2014
Nkiru's tummy is too big. Me, I noe gbadun am. undecided

Monalisa and Chika Ike looks awesome. kiss

*EDITED* Chika Ike. Damn shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1552556_20140716082326_jpege54beaac46b482366c3238910c9d6134

12 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2014
I love the lady in red.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by englishmart(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2014
She's beautiful but single. Why isn't she married ghon self?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Nice and cute dresses..
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Talkcentral: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2014
hmmm
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by dridowu: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Wrong thread
********pack my mat and run away from thread********

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2014
englishmart: She's beautiful but single. Why isn't she married ghon self?

Go and marry her, abi you not man enough?

14 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by wrench: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Beautiful.
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by CharlieMaria(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Who is she pls?
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by 1stola: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2014
lalasticlala: The much talked about movie by slutry Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus has been finally premiered in Lagos.
The film, 'The Voice', is a movie produced by the beautiful make-believe star, which she also acted in.

Some of the faces at the premiere, which is presently holding at the Oriental Hotel in Lekki, Lagos include Nkiru, Chika Ike, Betty Njoku, Doris Simeone, the Imo State Deputy Governor, among many others.
Okorocha's Whôre

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by 1stola: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2014
she is. ^^^^^^^^^^^
CharlieMaria: Who is she pls?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by zeb04(f): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2014
I love the lady in red smileythat height damn!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by charijee(f): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2014
Chika Ike looking cute and trimmed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by snowland(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Chika Ike rocks.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by 4reigningqueen: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2014
***strolls in, checks the pics, gives a looooooooonnnnnggggggg hiss, rolls eyes, turns back and slams the door!!!!***

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by fattbabakay(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2014
Dey don come again with dos witchcraft films.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by fattbabakay(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2014
zeb04: I love the lady in red smiley
LESB.. Alert!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2014
I've always wondered what was wrong with Nkiru's physique because it looks odd a bit.
She has no neck!! grin

Chika looks flawless, that dress did it all for her.
Monalisa, you look pretty but I'm not sure she dressed for the occasion. Looks like she branched from somewhere to the event.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2014
It looks like it will be worth the 1500 naira.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by ojeffo: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2014
Sijo01:

Go and marry her, abi you not man enough?
Uncle is impotent

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by MMotimo: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2014
The red dress suits the wearer, she has the right bod for it however the black bra worn under the dress is all wrong. Having your bra show, (front and back in this case) especially for a dress like this, is a faux pas. There are special skin colored breaaaastt support underwear designed for revealing styles such as this. You don't wear an actual bra that is displayed underneath, it is usually a breaaasst cup thingy that supports in the front only

*edited* OP, why did you remove the back view photo of Chika's red dress!
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Brimmie(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2014
VERY POOR ARTWORK!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by tlanry: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by bustyhelen(f): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2014
is that d only suit that handsome and sexy ex Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okoli has?

He has worn that particular suit severally.

Cute hunk though

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Smartsyn(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2014
odika o deputi govano a n'ayu Nkiru Silvernus
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2014
waiting concern me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Wins N500,000 As The Overall Winner Of House Games / Cee-cCs Sister Replies Uriel: I Never Knew How Many Demons She Has Been Fighting / Sammie Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.