Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola (1359 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / Buhari Supported More Christians Than Muslims As C-in-c -cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 15, 2014
All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun has thanked Christians community in the State for its public acknowledgement of Aregbesola‘s outstanding performance in improving the quality of life of the people in a relatively short period of four years.

This is in spite of Peoples Democratic Party’s spirited attempt to incite Christian religious sentiments against governor Rauf Aregbesola whose towering achievements in governance continue to haunt the opposition as they strain to deny and sabotage the good work of the governor.

The more viciously the PDP and its governorship
candidate incite the Christian fold against
Aregbesola, the more ardently the majority of
Christians commend the governor for his
unprecedented work in the state.
The latest of such commendations came from the
Community of Christ Apostolic Church at its
Headquarters in Gbomi, Osogbo yesterday in an
address delivered by Evang. Wale Opadele.
In a “wonderful testimony” of the Church, the
officiating minister revealed that in the opinion of
CAC, “chief among the achievements recorded by
Aregbesola’s government in the last four years was
dredging of Okooko river in 2010.

“Before then”, the Evangelist continued, “the
overflow of the river nearly swept away the Church. It is by divine providence and the efforts of
Aregbesola’s administration that we (the church) are comfortably seated in this auditorium to worship today,” the CAC said.

The Christian fold of the CAC also acknowledged the
“sterling achievements recorded by the governor in
all sectors of the economy, including the qualitative
road networking all over the state.”
The church further stressed that “Ogbeni’s
government has made (such) indelible marks in all
areas of development,” that future generations will
recognize as “spectacular” because they touch the
lives of the citizenry.

As if to neutralize PDP’s religious propaganda, the
Christ Apostolic Church further declared, “Ogbeni
(Rauf Aregbesola) is passionately dedicated to
practical development and growth throughout the
nooks and crannies of the state ….we cannot thank
him enough for (his) hard-to-beat record of
achievements within a relatively short stay in
government.”

When you add this to the statements of Pastor
Adeboye of the Redeem Christian Church of God, the glowing tribute of Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Chapel and other Christian leaders who had come to Osun, seen things for themselves and given glory to God for the services rendered by the government of Rauf Aregbesola, the picture becomes clearer.
These top-level Christians’ endorsement of Ogbeni
expose the dishonesty, fallacy and duplicity of PDP’s satanic stance that Aregbesola has done nothing for Osun and or that the governor has been unfavorably disposed to Christians in the State, the APC said.

4 Likes

Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by seanet02: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2014
PDP how market?

2 Likes

Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Vikky014(f): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Op.,christains dnt vote based on wht pastor said,unlike muslims,so dis is nt news

1 Like

Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
Even Lucifer can go ahead to endorse that Jan ja weed but he should forget about Osun cuz he will get the deadliest shock of his life on the judgement day,9th of August 2014.

APC will cry again like the crying General but it will not save the ugly situation.

2 Likes

Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Omexonomy: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Any body who is hungry can claim to be xtian, collect money from O'aregbe and campaing for him. For trying to force islam on xtian school children will finish him
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2014
Count Down to O' daa boooooo by Aregbesola...
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by T4taiwo(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2014
ukobia: Even Lucifer can go ahead to endorse that Jan ja weed but he should forget about Osun cuz he will get the deadliest shock of his life on the judgement day,9th of August 2014.

APC will cry again like the crying General but it will not save the ugly situation.
igbo boy, wetin concern u with politics of osun state.

1 Like

Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Mogidi: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pastor don chop rice taya, but its his member's views that matters.

Most of his congregation would be thinking, what the fvck's wrong with our pastor?

Supporting a known supporter of APC, is he mad?

2 Likes

Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
T4taiwo: igbo boy, wetin concern u with politics of osun state.
To hell with your tribalistic tendencies.
I'm a Nigerian,and the State of Osun's a unit of Nigeria.Hence,I have every right to state my views regarding any unit of Nigeria.
Pending when the state of Osun ceases to be a part of Nigeria,it would be sheer foolishness for anyone to question or try to restrict my opinion with respect to matters of Osun state or any other part of Nigeria.
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by huptin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aregbe shouldnt have played the religion card at all, contrary to widespread belief, Yoruba xtians have this morbid fear of islamic domination, but will not voice it out in public, they will only talk about it in whispers, the moment they suspect anyone of being an islamic bigot, they will simply vote him out silently. This reminds me of GEJ in 2011, the Yoruba Xtians didnt care to listen to his campaign manifesto, they took a look at Buhari once and went straight for GEJ. My neigbours kept parroting " Kristeni ni" each time any one tried to campaign against GEJ.

So only God can save Aregbe, Nobody plays religion politics and survive the Yoruba electorates onslaught.
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ok, you want a pastor to stand on the pulpit and declare "Aregbesola has done nothing, so please don't vote for him". No it doesn't work like that, it is called diplomacy. There are pastors that Aregbesola sees like enemies in the state, yet he still meet them and they exchange pleasantries, don't forget that the issue is not personal, it's about our state, it's only you people that are taking it personal.
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku:

Well, I don't have to answer you b4 u could know I'm not a bastard.

I only blame the Moderators for not banning you for this offence.

Abuse people on a standard forum site and get banned.
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by ibrahym47(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
ukobia: To hell with your tribalistic tendencies.
I'm a Nigerian,and the State of Osun's a unit of Nigeria.Hence,I have every right to state my views regarding any unit of Nigeria.
Pending when the state of Osun ceases to be a part of Nigeria,it would be sheer foolishness for anyone to question or try to restrict my opinion with respect to matters of Osun state or any other part of Nigeria.
so na now u kno say u b Nigerian #ur fada#
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by 7lives: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
huptin: Aregbe shouldnt have played the religion card at all, contrary to widespread belief, Yoruba xtians have this morbid fear of islamic domination, but will not voice it out in public, they will only talk about it in whispers, the moment they suspect anyone of being an islamic bigot, they will simply vote him out silently. This reminds me of GEJ in 2011, the Yoruba Xtians didnt care to listen to his campaign manifesto, they took a look at Buhari once and went straight for GEJ. My neigbours kept parroting " Kristeni ni" each time any one tried to campaign against GEJ.

So only God can save Aregbe, Nobody plays religion politics and survive the Yoruba electorates onslaught.

You tried but you are wrong, bros which part of Yoruba land are you from?, the Yoruba people who voted for Jona thought Jona will give them fresh air which Jona unfortunately had not been able to give them, I voted for Ribadu and I am even a christian, a strong member of MFM.
I have a dream that one day Nigerians will vote their president not because they have grudge or crush on a particular candidate because of tribe or religion but because the candidate is the best person for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by ibrahym47(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
salaksmana: Ok, you want a pastor to stand on the pulpit and declare "Aregbesola has done nothing, so please don't vote for him". No it doesn't work like that, it is called diplomacy. There are pastors that Aregbesola sees like enemies in the state, yet he still meet them and they exchange pleasantries, don't forget that the issue is not personal, it's about our state, it's only you people that are taking it personal.
may god bless u my broda #some nairalandas got talent#
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
ibrahym47: may god bless u my broda #some nairalandas got talent#
Amen. Thanks.
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by kel4soft: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
ukobia: To hell with your tribalistic tendencies.

You were among the people that question Amaechi's movement at Ekiti last year.
Beside, are you illegible to vote come August in Ekiti?
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
ibrahym47: so na now u kno say u b Nigerian #ur fada#
JAN JAH WEED!Have I ever said anything contrary?I'm a proud Nigerian and will always be till my end's near,unless the existence of Nigeria's threatened and the country balkanizes because of few men's greed.
Re: Adupe Oo Jesu: More Christians Endorse Aregbesola by shizzle11(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mogidi: Pastor don chop rice taya, but its his member's views that matters.

Most of his congregation would be thinking, what the fvck's wrong with our pastor?

Supporting a known supporter of APC, is he mad?
he looks like almajiri gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kogi East 2015 / 2015: Lawyers Ask Court To Stop Jonathan, Sambo / Femi Falana Confronts The I.G Over:"illegal Policing Of The Republic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.