Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts (1686 Views)

Help A Husband In Distress. His Wife's Stitched Tear Injures/hurts His Manhood / Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts / I Lost My Arms And Feet After I Tried To Enlarge My Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by paralysis: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Today i surmon up courage to seek for help here
today and i hope i wont be disappointed....
For a long time i ve been having an issue that
bothers me a lot,am a guy of 30yr,preparing to
get married, each time i take a walk for sometime
in between my two buttocks gets bruised and
peperish and wet, and when i get to touch it,it
has a foul smelling odour like a decaying
wound...somebody please help me cause i dont
know what is the cause of this or what to call it
(culled from my blog).....people,please lets profer
solution for this man since he has stepped out of
his closet to ask for it. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Gboliwe: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2014
paralysis: Today i surmon up courage to seek for help here
Possible he has pile. Carry this your thread to the health section if you sincerely need help
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2014
Just go see your doctor and be examined before we hear stories that rend the heart
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by paralysis: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gboliwe: Possible he has pile. Carry this your thread to the health section if you sincerely need help
this is not pile
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by paralysis: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gboliwe: Possible he has pile. Carry this your thread to the health section if you sincerely need help
this is not pile,because my anus doesn't come out and on the no one has given me any reasonable thing on the health section, am just so confused
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Gboliwe: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
paralysis:
this is not pile,because my anus doesn't come out
oh! That's good to know. I was just ??pile. Not like I was certain it was. Go to the hospital. Sorry.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wipe your buttocks properly.
It could be an infection, try to see a doctor as soon as possible and
get well soon

paralysis: Today i surmon up courage to seek for help here
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by server34(m): 2:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Probably caused by heat and friction. I recommend you use medicated wipes to clean the area, and apply a cream that prevents heat like Vecuten. Do this 3-4 times daily, and come back to thank me after a few weeks.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by falcon01: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Shave the hair in your ars then wash with soap..also dont forget to powder your yansh.

Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
falcon01: Shave the hair in your ars then wash with soap..also [size=15pt]dont forget to powder your yansh[/size].

Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Coldplay007(f): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2014
I guess you use pants.. change to long boxers or tights.. it's caused by friction due to contact of the skin of that angle... powder also helps..
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2014
It sounds like chafing, this occurs when there's friction in the skin as in the skin constantly rubbing together. You can Google it, check out the images and if yours is anything like that then that's what it is. Good news though, you can also find treatment for that online, good luck smiley
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by dunhill26(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
I have seen this post before...the only solution to this problem is for him to detoxify his system with swissgarde Aloe power treat the pile with Swissgarde Defender. it is very powerful because iv made use of it. they are totally herbal products with no side effect. call a distributor 08183808324,08136478517
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by armadeo(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2014
dunhill26: I have seen this post before...the only solution to this problem is for him to detoxify his system with swissgarde Aloe power treat the pile with Swissgarde Defender. it is very powerful because iv made use of it. they are totally herbal products with no side effect. call a distributor 08183808324,08136478517

The only solution is a product you sell. Interesting

Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2014
^^ lol grin
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by dyttt: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2014
falcon01: Shave the hair in your ars then wash with soap..also dont forget to powder your yansh.

armadeo:
The only solution is a product you sell. Interesting
falcon01: Shave the hair in your ars then wash with soap..also dont forget to powder your yansh.

LWKMD
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by paralysis: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
dunhill26: I have seen this post before...the only solution to this problem is for him to detoxify his system with swissgarde Aloe power treat the pile with Swissgarde Defender. it is very powerful because iv made use of it. they are totally herbal products with no side effect. call a distributor 08183808324,08136478517
please market your products to an interested buyer
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by dunhill26(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2014
paralysis:
please market your products to an interested buyer
my friend its like u dont want to cure that infection. even if u dont want to buy from me, go to our depot and register to get it. im trying to save a life here. you think to treat tht infection is free? even if u go to the doctor, u will still spend. A word is enough for the wise. I hv gvn u a real solution.. take it or leave it.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by paralysis: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
dunhill26:
my friend its like u dont want to cure that infection. even if u dont want to buy from me, go to our depot and register to get it. im trying to save a life here. you think to treat tht infection is free? even if u go to the doctor, u will still spend. A word is enough for the wise. I hv gvn u a real solution.. take it or leave it.
this is how you herb salers go about deceiving people,and tag any small abnormal as infection. what do you really know about infection? please go market your fake drug elsewhere
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by dunhill26(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2014
paralysis:
this is how you herb salers go about deceiving people,and tag any small abnormal as infection. what do you really know about infection? please go market your fake drug elsewhere
people perish because they lack knowledge. i hv forgiven ur insults. just google swissgarde testimonies online. i think that will do the lecturing for u thanks. I dont sell drugs. I only want to help people
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by paralysis: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2014
dunhill26:
people perish because they lack knowledge. i hv forgiven ur insults. just google swissgarde testimonies online. i think that will do the lecturing for u thanks. I dont sell drugs. I only want to help people
just because some roots were taken from Africa to Switzerland or anywhere else to extract and work on then sent back to us does not change it from being a herb and this also shows that you don't even have a good knowledge of what you are selling.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by dunhill26(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2014
paralysis:
just because some roots were taken from Africa to Switzerland or anywhere else to extract and work on then sent back to us does not change it from being a herb and this also shows that you don't even have a good knowledge of what you are selling.
What makes u think i dont know what i sell. i dont even have time to argue with you. Our products are made from south Africa. infact i dont have your time. Do what u feel is good for the health of that guy. im out.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Na wa o. ur products na winch? undecided Product way dey cure everything grin
Re: Somebody Please Help Me.... My Bumbum Hurts by paralysis: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
KnuckleHead:
Na wa o. ur products na winch? undecided Product way dey cure everything grin
i wonder oo

Hand Sanitizers Vs. Soap And Water. / JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it / Man Walk Long Distance To The Hospital Carrying Sick Wife For Lack Of Transport