Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now (1825 Views)

Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo / Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by ChinoElects: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2014
Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro at the weekend said the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) would win back the South-west from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Obanikoro, who made the declaration at a thank-you rally of the PDP’s governor-elect in Ekiti State, Dr. Ayodele Fayose held at the Freedom Park, Ojota.

He said, “The PDP won the bye-election in Ondo. The following day, they said I brought the Military. I didn’t. We ensured one-man-one-vote. In Ekiti also, we ensured that every means of rigging was blocked. PDP won election in all the 16 local governments in the state. You know that APC is not a sensitive government. They increased school fees on the eve of election.

“We won in Ekiti hands down; the next place is Osun. It is the cradle of Yoruba. Let us serve a notice now; Aregbosola should start packing his bags and baggages. We were in Osun and we were well received. A wind of change is currently blowing across South-west, Lagos can’t be an exception. Whoever God is with is in majority. It is God’s word that is coming to pass. This is our time whether they like it or not,” he said.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/obanikoro-to-aregbosola-start-packing-your-bags-now/

4 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by ChinoElects: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2014
^^^^^^Islamic extremist!grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by eluquenson(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2014
Hmm...new era in gubernatorial sits.

APC must not slumber if they care to retain their States.
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Omexonomy: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2014
See what tinubu and his greedines caused to APC in Yoruba land. It is Well. Methink the blindness, foolishness and stupidity of yorba people is coming to an end

7 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Na wa o! He left defence matters for electioneering. Diarizgodu sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Firefire(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Omexonomy: See what tinubu and his greedines caused to APC in GREAT YORUBA LAND. It is Well.

Good point.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by koboko69: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Omexonomy: See what tinubu and his greedines caused to APC in Yoruba land. It is Well. Methink the blindness, foolishness and stupidity of yorba people is coming to an end

Grow up!

5 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by 1stola: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tell Obanikofool to shut his filthy mouth.
He is a looser.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Decibel: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Surely he Must go else Southwest will be a breeding ground for religious fanatics.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by ChinoElects: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Is Obanikoro not a sophisticated yolobarman? cheesy

1stola: Tell Obanikofool to shut his filthy mouth.
He is a looser.
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by johnmartus(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
ChinoElects: Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro at the weekend said the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) would win back the South-west from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Obanikoro, who made the declaration at a thank-you rally of the PDP’s governor-elect in Ekiti State, Dr. Ayodele Fayose held at the Freedom Park, Ojota.

He said, “The PDP won the bye-election in Ondo. The following day, they said I brought the Military. I didn’t. We ensured one-man-one-vote. In Ekiti also, we ensured that every means of rigging was blocked. PDP won election in all the 16 local governments in the state. You know that APC is not a sensitive government. They increased school fees on the eve of election.

“We won in Ekiti hands down; the next place is Osun. It is the cradle of Yoruba. Let us serve a notice now; Aregbosola should start packing his bags and baggages. We were in Osun and we were well received. A wind of change is currently blowing across South-west, Lagos can’t be an exception. Whoever God is with is in majority. It is God’s word that is coming to pass. This is our time whether they like it or not,” he said.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/obanikoro-to-aregbosola-start-packing-your-bags-now/
bags and baggages very usless political I find it difficult to understand
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by ChinoElects: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gbawe, I can sight you! What is your take on the on the Obanikoro's comments? cool
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Mogidi: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
I sent Aregbesola an email detailing the nearest removal firm to him.
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Mcponpin(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ogbeni Aregbe must go......

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
It will be a shocker to PDP,
They can't successfully rig Osun's election cos that guy outsmart them in the last one they tried.

They won't win if its a one man one vote basis, aregbe will clearly win that.
Same goes for Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by ChinoElects: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin

Mogidi: I sent Aregbesola an email detailing the nearest removal firm to him.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Decibel: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
ChinoElects: Gbawe, I can sight you! What is your take on the on the Obanikoro's comments? cool
Is he(Gbawe) at the Nairaland viewing centre too?
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Odogwu kedu ijeh, am back from Ekiti grin grin grin grin grin grin

ChinoElects: Is Obanikoro not a sophisticated yolobarman? cheesy

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by ChinoElects: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nwanne mu kedu ka odi? I hope you took some pictures? grin

Biko mepe ife nkili thread maka Ekiti osiso! grin

IgboMonk: Odogwu kedu ijeh, am back from Ekiti grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by ChinoElects: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yea, he was here some 30mins ago peeping! cheesy

Decibel: Is he(Gbawe) at the Nairaland viewing centre too?
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by lakpalakpa: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Obanikoro is a M0R0N!!!

Instead of thinking of how to end the insurgency up north he is thinking about elections.

I pity Nigeria with the kind of fools Jona-daft is appointing to sensitive positions..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Decibel: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
ChinoElects: Yea, he was here some 30mins ago peeping! cheesy

O maro na onye na-enyo, isi ya a na-aputa.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by akoraye(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Omexonomy: See what tinubu and his greedines caused to APC in Yoruba land. It is Well. Methink the blindness, foolishness and stupidity of yorba people is coming to an end
HOW CAN A SANE PERSON POST THIS? ANYWAY DOCTORS ARE ON STRIKE

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by viyon02: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by eluquenson(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
viyon02: [color=#990000][/color]
What colour do you want?

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
If only Koro would put the same amount of effort into getting Boko Haram to pack its bags out if Nigeria. I guess he is the Minister for Elections and not Defence

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by after1: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Omexonomy: It is Well. Methink the blindness, foolishness and stupidity of Yigbo people is coming to an end

Alrite bro.
Re: Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now by shizzle11(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
koro on point, he knows the deal. supporters of APC will cry yet again on aug 9 cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? / 'how Soyinka & I Set Up Pyrates Confraternity'- 82 Yr Old Prof. Awe Reveals / FOREIGN NEWS PHOTOS: Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank Atm yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.