Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. (1526 Views)

Is Prayer A Waste Of Time? / The Catholic Daily Prayer For Nigeria In Distress / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by davidemeka2014(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2014
If you know that you are a christian and you want a change in our Country Nigeria than pray this prayer with me.

ALMIGHTY and merciful father you are the GOD of justice love and peace, you rule over all the Nations of the earth power and mighty are in your hands. And no one can with stand you, we present our Country Nigeria before you we praise and thank for you are the source of what we have at hand. We are sorry for all the sins we have committed and for the good things we have fall to do, in your loving forgiveness keep us save from the punishment we deserve. LORD we are weld down not only by our sanity , but also by moral economy and political problem listing to the cries of your people who confidently pray to you, GOD of infinite goodness, our Strianght in Wickness, our Comfort in sorrow, be Merciful to us your people, save this Nation Nigeria from cause anichy and dumm, bless us with your kingdom of justice we ask this through Christ our LORD, AMEN.
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2014
davidemeka2014: If you know that you are a christian and you want a change in our Country Nigeria than pray this prayer with me.

ALMIGHTY and merciful father you are the GOD of justice love and peace, you rule over all the Nations of the earth power and mighty are in your hands. And no one can with stand you, we present our Country Nigeria before you we praise and thank for you are the source of what we have at hand. We are sorry for all the sins we have committed and for the good things we have fall to do, in your loving forgiveness keep us save from the punishment we deserve. LORD we are weld down not only by our sanity , but also by moral economy and political problem listing to the cries of your people who confidently pray to you, GOD of infinite goodness, our Strianght in Wickness, our Comfort in sorrow, be Merciful to us your people, save this Nation Nigeria from cause anichy and dumm, bless us with your kingdom of justice we ask this through Christ our LORD, AMEN.
[size=22pt]AMEN[/size]...

The country started receiving prayers some decades ago.... I think God has agreed to answer but the personal interest and quest for eternal wealth from our corrupt politicians is what that's precluding this country from achieving her designated height.....

I won't relent in my prayers tho... grin
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
davidemeka2014: If you know that you are a christian and you want a change in our Country Nigeria than pray this prayer with me.

Amen.
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Amen.
so you sabi pray ehn?grin
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: so you sabi pray ehn?grin

Yea I pray and if you are truly a catholic, you will know that's the prayer for Nigeria in distress in the catholic church. grin
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by nora544: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2014

Your rich pastors should sell their jets, that will help also the change nigeria because all what this pastors from this new churches can preach is money money money and this is the biggest problem.

What happen with the 100 days and fastings from Adeboye for Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Yea I pray and if you are truly a catholic, you will know that's the prayer for Nigeria in distress in the catholic church. grin
um... Who told you i'm a catholic...?

It sounds like the prayer tho but just that i turn a deaf ear to the recitation of the prayer.... I tend to go home sometimes immediately after communion....
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: um... Who told you i'm a catholic...?

It sounds like the prayer tho but just that i turn a deaf ear to the recitation of the prayer.... I tend to go home sometimes immediately after communion....
You told me yourself.
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: You told me yourself.
hmm.... I seem to hav forgotten.... Maybe it was in a dream grin
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: hmm.... I seem to hav forgotten.... Maybe it was in a dream grin

think again.
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: think again.
i reformatted my memory so trying to think out this can be likened to a horse forcing itself to pass through the needles eye.... Please help by reminding me
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Rich4god(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
In as much as I like and appreciate prayers... I beg to differ that what we need is action from Nigerians and not prayers day in day out... We have been saying this prayer plus other prayers since the 90s but nothing seem to have changed... Remember, the Isrealites prayed but still fought for their freedom. So we cant just keep praying and refuse to take action. Just take a look at our sunday services, the churches are filled to the capacities with everyone shouting born again but our country is still in a mess... The question is, are our leaders not among those claiming born again in our churches... We need to have a rethink... else na like this we go dey dey....
Re: Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. by Weah96: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
A pair of hands at work is greater than a thousand pairs of hands clasped in prayer. The proof is before your eyes. Keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). / Reminder To All (must Read) / Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.