Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Amazing Facts About Africa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Facts About Africa (25309 Views)

Some Amazing Facts About Bahamas, Dubai, And Barbados. / 50 Amazing Facts About The Statue Of Liberty / Top 10 Misconceptions About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by TerryCarr(m): 5:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Krak: 14. There are more than 1 million Chinese citizens living in Africa and more are coming in every day. Angola alone has a population of more than 350,000 Chinese.
Angola better stop them from invading

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by TerryCarr(m): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Krak: 21. Close to the airport in Dakar (Senegal) is a massive sculpted statue, "The African Rennaisance Monument". It stands 49m tall on top of a 100m high hill. It is the tallest statue in Africa, and most of the world.
it was made by north Korea
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by agrovick(m): 5:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Krak: 2.Only two countries were not colonised by foreign powers in Africa, they are Ethiopia (Abbysynia) and Liberia.
i might be wrong, I usually am but i think Liberia got colonized by the US, if its not too much trouble you can make a research so we can all know with all certainty
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by agrovick(m): 5:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Krak: 10. The great Sahara Desert is bigger than Continental U.S.A. It is the largest desert in the world.
I read it happens to be the largest hot desert while antartica holds the title of largest desert.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by ayobase(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Yomieluv: Africa would have been great,but for bad leaders. Either they like it,or not Africa would be great someday. T.I.N.A- This is New Africa.

God bless u and God bless the op for these reminders.
I wont forget tina.

those white guys are really trying so hard to lord us, but the truth is that they cant breathe without us.

bad leadership and gluttons keep dragging us back.

we are getting there for tina

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by mfm04622: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2014
stildude: thought amazon is the longest river in the world

On going controversy promoted by Brazil on which river is the longest. Most scientists agree it is the Nile.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by makahlj2: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2014
HandOfChukwu: According to who? Whites?
No, the whites consider him the evil incarnate, not merely controversial. Many of his black compatriots are not too impressed with him, though. He brought much unnecessary suffering to his people.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by HandOfChukwu: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2014
makahlj2: No, the whites consider him the evil incarnate, not merely controversial. Many of his black compatriots are not too impressed with him, though. He brought much unnecessary suffering to his people.
Yes, he shouldn't have destroyed the farms but he had the right idea, which is to get rid of all the white invaders.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
ayobase:

God bless u and God bless the op for these reminders.
I wont forget tina.

those white guys are really trying so hard to lord us, but the truth is that they cant breathe without us.

bad leadership and gluttons keep dragging us back.

we are getting there for tina

And can you breathe without them?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Quelme: and not even in top 10.
CHAI
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Bifwoli: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2014
One overlooked and amazing fact about Africa: that its shaped like a question mark because even God wonders about our messy affairs and under development.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by ayobase(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2014
hifaif:

And can you breathe without them?

you can answer the question as suitable to your perception.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2014
ayobase:

you can answer the question as suitable to your perception.

A very simple question and still you couldn't answer it.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by momoyama: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bifwoli: One overlooked and amazing fact about Africa: that its shaped like a question mark because even God wonders about our messy affairs and under development.

why put down Africa like that?
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Krak(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
momoyama:

why put down Africa like that?

How?
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by momoyama: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
My suggesting that African affairs are all "messy". I have been to Africa once and did not see any such messy affairs.

Krak:

How?
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by momoyama: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Of course, I mean't to say "by" suggesting........
momoyama: My suggesting that African affairs are all "messy". I have been to Africa once and did not see any such messy affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) / Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.