Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72686 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by victorazy(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2014
And my ex babe was eating sex like food. cry I wept for her
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2014
chat2deen:

I mean no offence! They university use american grading system,she had 3.62 out of 4.00. If it where d normal grading system of 5.00 we can equate it to 4.62 out of 5.00. She graduate wit 1st class degree.
Actually, it would be 4.525 on a 5.0 scale..
Still first class tho,.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Kentnickole(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
hamuel: 3.62 first class?
Her CGPA is actually 4.53
Proof: since they are using a scale of 4.0
You have: (3.62/4)5= 4.525= 4.53
(approx.)
Hence she graduated with 4.53 CGPA on a
5.0 scale rating.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by numericalguy(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2014
milky3: I was actually expecting 4.5-5.0 cgpa

Quite being so dumb, she achieved more than that. On a scale of 4.0, 3.62 is equivalent to 4.52
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by lakecyd(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Kentnickole:

Her CGPA is actually 4.53
(approx.)
5.0 scale rating.

understood. nice one then. she did well. kudos
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: I am not surprised..with her face wen look like agriculture

Hahaha haha haha hahaha. See finishing, I laff wan kee me for here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Odunharry(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra: Come to think of it,its true.Pre marital kwokirikwo dey block brain abeg. undecided undecided
That's y nerds are intelligent.Them no sabi kpekus and peepee.Ever wonder why person head they block during early morning exam??After early morning jangolova.All you think in the exam hall is a replay of the kwokirikwo.
no kill me with laff

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy

May the Lord preserve your types.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2014
ghettodreamz:

The emboldened is just a mere assumption and a wrong one if I must say. Having a se><ual relationship causes a lot of distractions and makes one lose focus once in a while. Many at times, there are several other issues that comes with having an affairs that might cause unwanted distractions, at least to some certain extents.

Ever wonder why some Indian students are said to be brilliant kiddos and smart ass when it comes to IT and other related study endeavours? It's simply because a lot of them are so dedicated to their studies, and their society, culture, and country as a whole, didn't encourage such an emotional attachments between persons of the opposite sex at youthful age. And their social life is on the very low end, except if such persons have been engaged or betrothed to each other with consents of the two families involved.

So, having a se><ual relationship does influence one, and tends to cause unwanted distractions to getting things done or achieving some goals if not well-managed. On the other hand, different strokes for different folks.

Bro i guess u not so enlightened about dose so called indian wizkid u sim 2 adore,dere social life is very much sexually aggressive dan u could eva thnk of,most indian youths are hypocrites coz dere society xpects a hi moral standard 4rm dem but dey do dere shady sexual escapades and fantasies codedly,if u nid evidence ask our 9ja galz on facebook d numba of sexual harrasments bein metted 2dem on a daily basis by indian young perverts,dere aint no correlation between individual success and moral chastity just so u knw!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by numericalguy(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Kentnickole: Her CGPA is actually 4.53
(approx.)
5.0 scale rating.

CGPAs are not rounded but truncated. 3.62 on a 4.0 scale will be equivalent to 4.52 on a 5.0 scale.

The young lady is a very bright person. Kudos to her.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by korebobo(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2014
OLADIMEHJI: I thought she said with any man, what about boys! undecided "Just being curious"
I seriously don't see the humor in that!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by JEITO: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2014
inuyasha01: What question?
do you have a faculty of engineering in your school?
Secondly what's your grade point recorded over? Is over 5 or over 4
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2014
LilPeezy: Story for d gods....mtcheeeeeew, wah abwt me wey graj wih 3.71, aw many awards me rciv tlkless of her wih jux 3.62.......story dah touches d heart....
you??graduate with 3.71??no be you dey ur dp so??you must be a joker..with dat ur coconut head...keep hating..y d girl is making her waves...i shame for all of una wen de criticise d girl..not all school has same 4.5-5.00 as first class....some of it are 3.50-4:0.....and with dat ...it will be very hard for u to attain 3.5....in dat school.......she just did...and d school is even giving her awards upon awards....y una de hate her...she has brain..i must say...but nothing concern me with her virginity....i no send her for dat side....
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by 50calibre(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Besides I see no big deal in her first class, look at what she studied "Animal Production, Fisheries and Aquaculture" , what the hell is that? anybody can get a first class in that, I can take that course on the side, part time and still bag a first class grin

Of what use will such mushroom degree be in a country like Nigeria? Well she's a female so.......

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by iluvmoscow(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Story for the gods.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra: A lot of worthless comments coming in from failures.She didn't give her self first class,her institution did!Some people go put robe ,hang their neck for this gurl matter.Read about the background of known intellectuals,you will find most are reserved during their school days.If these young achiever attributes her success to being chaste,that goes on to tell us she gave ALL her time to her Education.Fu^k,she did no wrong.What's the unhealthy bashing for?
leave those haters alone...if dem like make dm hang dmselv cos the gal cme out with first class
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2014
kamez: I'm confused here.. 3.62 and she is the best graduating student?? Wow dafty ducks full dat dept..

In the dept tha I graduated from, class of 2010 ( industrial physics)IMSU, the student with 3.6, was not even included in the list of best 10. . Haba!!
Or maybe its kwara state poly..

Besides see the babe neck.. She aint pweety. So I'm sure she remained a virgin because guys were not even interested in the kpekus..

Congrats sha.. Go and start up ur own farming business ASAP

Lol Obasanjo things grin grin grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by jaryeh(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2014
This thread made my day. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by inuyasha01(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2014
JEITO: do you have a faculty of engineering in your school?
Secondly what's your grade point recorded over? Is over 5 or over 4
we have an engineering faculty, and our grade point is over 4.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by jstringz(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2014
abdulkayus: It seem both the OP and most commentators here have comprehension problem. If u are nt all blind, where in d article did she said she is a virgin or has never has sex wit a male? She only said boys do chase her and she don't have tym for dem cos its distraction to her. But d gullible OP change d headin so dat d gullible followers too will be spewin hatred.
What is wrong wit being a virgin? They shld be praise nt condemn. Just cos u hav lost ever since do nt mean others are like u. Virginity is nt overrated.

I guess its only u and I thinking alike
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2014
jimjones: Woopty-fuсking-doo! With that ratface, i'll be goddamned if she can get someone to fuсk her before she's 50.

On the bright side, congrats on the graduation!

God have mercy grin grin ;Do

Nawa o, make una take am sofry sofry na... grin grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by chupcake(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2014
SwissGeneva: She said she had never had S*x with a man! Maybe she has done it with a woman... Please OP expantiate...

My point exactly...!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Kentnickole(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Rilamaka:

God have mercy grin grin ;Do

Nawa o, make una take am sofry sofry na... grin grin
Amaka how are you doing?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Akolawole(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Well done girl!

Dont mind 'side talks' on NL.

Gather as much academic achievement you can have now.

As per sex, you will be fed up of it when you get married.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Okuda(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
chacoonder: ..but i haven't heard of any 'govt uni' in naija with an overall grade point of 4.0.

It can never be over 5.0 my friend... even me as a vc i wont let her go with an award it 5.0 is the case
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Imoobot(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Virginity is not dignity, it is just lack of opportunity. She is not even attractive sef! So whats the big deal about 3.62? Anywhere, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by kingthreat(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
How do we know if she isn't lying? We need a male Nairalander from the sexuality section to confirm if it is a scam or not. grin grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by platz(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
am not surprise...... my sister finished her masters without having sex wawa
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by kingthreat(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Imoobot: Virginity is not dignity, it is just lack of opportunity. She is not even attractive sef!

On point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.