Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (315360 Views)

Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by amadice(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
emaboi: U will not fall frm d top like
SPAIN,
Ur enemies will suffer
humiliation like BRAZIL,
Ur haterz will misbehave like
SUAREZ,
U will neva be misled when
close to ur glory like BELGIUM,
U will be gettin goals like
GERMANY when ur enemies are
gettin confused like BRAZIL,
U wouldn't be ashamed of
showing face @ d place of ur
glory like ESSIEN,
Ur enemy will be impotent like
PORTUGAL,
D goliath dat doesn't want
2give way 2 you will fall like
SPAIN fell to CHILE,
Ur efforts want be as futile as
AUSTRALIA's against HOLLAND,
U will be favored and uplifted
like JAMES RODRIGUEZ,
U will be a world class achiever
like THOMAZ MULLER nd a
record breaking personality
like MIROSLAV KLOSE...
So shall it be unto you ,can i hear a
thunderous Amen.
.... AAAAAMEEEEEENNN
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by elohorayodele: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls OP check the pic well! Is that bob manuel's wife or his mum?
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by maryhaam(f): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
I dunno,but I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder,the picture eeehnnnn no be for this planet.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Sixix: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Gboliwe: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
What is Bobmanuel's wife wearing? Very trashy.

That very dry joker under Mr Ibu, him and his wife look funny.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
elohorayodele: Pls OP check the pic well! Is that bob manuel's wife or his mum?

that's his beautiful and well endowed wife, Cassandra

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by myspnigeria: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lovely and beautiful people
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Does Aki really need a wife @ his lil age,cnt he wait till he is grown up fineboi Tony umez wife iz ugly,ope she is beautiful @ heart.,michael mujid shld gvn his face 2 his wife he is too beautiful & his wife is such a handsome gentleman.Mr ibu is a case of beauty & d beast.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by bustyhelen(f): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Saint Obi!!!!"

I used to have a crush on him.

his wife is just average

BTW saint still looks OK especially in that his 2nd pic
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by komek(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
All most of us do is to run down on most of these women. Some of them have been with their husbands for over 10-20yrs. So what are u guys talking about? Majority of these women are prettier than ur mothers and yet u come here to write rubbish about these wonderful women.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by komek(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
nabsprada: hmmmm,this group is....I reserve my commenttongue

Aunty, if na u dey ur dp, then u go dey worst than those women when u get to their ages o
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by slap1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
I dey feel Segun Eye-rinze and hubby. I love them dark/chocolatey!
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Sike(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
My own wife is on the way!
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pretty woman. Some dressed trashy, IMO though.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by revelationuche: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good picture ,but wat abt their actress,who will marry them? [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Vicolan: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
U will not fall frm d top like
SPAIN,
Ur enemies will suffer
humiliation like BRAZIL,
Ur haterz will misbehave like
SUAREZ,
U will neva be misled when
close to ur glory like BELGIUM,
U will be gettin goals like
GERMANY when ur enemies are
gettin confused like BRAZIL,
U wouldn't be ashamed of
showing face @ d place of ur
glory like ESSIEN,
Ur enemy will be impotent like
PORTUGAL,
D goliath dat doesn't want
2give way 2 you will fall like
SPAIN fell to CHILE,
Ur efforts want be as futile as
AUSTRALIA's against HOLLAND,
U will be favored and uplifted
like JAMES RODRIGUEZ,
U will be a world class achiever
like THOMAZ MULLER nd a
record breaking personality
like MIROSLAV KLOSE...
So shall it be unto you ,can i hear a
thunderous Amen.
Nice bro
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Janeify(f): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
In most cases,the women look older.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
I thought emeka ike is from abia state. Or is he from ogbunike in anambra state? His wife make sense.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2014
hiteelong: The stretch mark on imeh's wife arm na die
See wetin your yeye eyes dey go look
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:23am On Jul 16, 2014
vm26: are these the wives or their mothers?unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lmao! What a comment

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Dfavouredone: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2014
vm26: are these the wives or their mothers?unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

One thing I have observed is that fine boiz dont always marry fine girlz and vice versa. And this got me thinking why some times.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by etomama(f): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2014
komek: All most of us do is to run down on most of these women. Some of them have been with their husbands for over 10-20yrs. So what are u guys talking about? Majority of these women are prettier than ur mothers and yet u come here to write rubbish about these wonderful women.
You rightly said what I had in mind. These are formidable women juggling motherhood with d hazardous tasks of keeping d homefront for their celebrity husbands who are mostly away on locations and all sorts. They are all beautiful in dia own ways. Above all, they hav wat u can't hav... Dia famous husbands.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by klensx: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, https://www.nairaland.com/1801065/klens-global-cheapest-pre-order
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Davidolives(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2014
omo woman beauty dey quick fade sha smh
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
edwife: Majid ,Mike ,Yul and Walter Anga presentable wives. smiley

Tony,frank and Van **faint** shockedembarassed embarassed
i heard my name
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by AriDsexy(f): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Lwkmd....seriously,I was going to ask the same question.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by mozek24: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Nice job ops.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
m not impressed

its all a case of a cute guy with a fat wife ...he he jux kidding

but victor osiagwu tho''like wife like hubby''...as for ''aki...irony of life''
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2014
I no see R noah, jim ike and the rest or dey never reach to marry?
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by angela98(f): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
To me Chinedu (aka aki n paw paw) are the most beautiful couples amongst others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.