Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (315336 Views)

Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by tosynomolara(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Toor
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Mskwin(f): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is dah victor osuagwu 's wife or mother ? #jeswondering....
lalasticlala: john Okafor

KOK

Victor osuagwu
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Mskwin(f): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Same thing i 'm wondering ooooo..... shocked tongue
vm26: are these the wives or their mothers? unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by redgem(f): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
lalasticlala: Most of our Nollywood actors have beautiful wives which they don't hesitate to flaunt.

Check out top Nollywood actors and their beautiful wives.

Who is the hottest couple?

Mike
Ali Nuhu
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2014
komek: All most of us do is to run down on most of these women. Some of them have been with their husbands for over 10-20yrs. So what are u guys talking about? Majority of these women are prettier than ur mothers and yet u come here to write rubbish about these wonderful women.
Calmdown, firstly am not an advocate of run-down syndrome but I think Omotola has kids/ a child dat is def up to 18, but she doesn't look anything like this - packaging is veryyy important as a married woman, but then it's all about choice and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder too + my mum fine pass aLl of them. If every1 in this life keeps telling you +ve things - trust me, you won't see any need to make a radical improvement. So you don't expect we all to come and say '9ce, beautiful couple'. Beautiful couple all the same, marriage shouldn't be centered on looks.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by komek(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Calmdown, firstly am not an advocate of run-down syndrome but I think Omotola has kids/ a child dat is def up to 18, but she doesn't look anything like this - packaging is veryyy important as a married woman, but then it's all about choice and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder too + my mum fine pass aLl of them. If every1 in this life keeps telling you +ve things - trust me, you won't see any need to make a radical improvement. So you don't expect we all to come and say '9ce, beautiful couple'. Beautiful couple all the same, marriage shouldn't be centered on looks.
From ur last line, since u said marriage shouldn't be centered on looks, then why the ' the man's wife is older than him, this man married his mother, his wife is just too ugly? etc.

Anyway iam not against telling some -ve things to pple in order to make room for improvement according to u, but I believe if u do it constructively it will go a long way. And it will be less insulting too.
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Awesome couples n pics. Eyiwunmi ooooo
Re: Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by pamijlove(f): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2016
u all are beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.