Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! (2711 Views)

Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? / Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: / Gejs' Government Sends Ex-militants Abroad For Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Sloan: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
It is unprecedented in Nigeria or Africa that a government or president hires a foreign US company to launder its image! Yes, Yaradua tried a phony "good country, good people" campaign led by a certain Dora Akunyili but that pales into insignificance compared to what is happening today! There were several hired posters on NL as Yaradua tried everything to cling to power, even Iboris defenders were there to defend his connection with Yaradua and the humongous corruption cases that hung on his neck in the UK. Well, all that is now child's play compared to what is happening on NL.

I tell you for a fact that Nigerians are now royally screwed, except they can save themselves, their lot is already bought, sealed and delivered! In the politics section, see how many new IDs are created everyday? As soon as the IDs are created, they jump right into the politics section and start hacking away at the little goodwill that exists among Nigerians, creating hatred, division, sectionalism, and setting up Nigeria for an unprecedented violence in the future! Whether it is a victorciza, idumuose, firefire, onlytruth, gratieo, blockus, simply_me, etc; or recently stolen IDs which Seun closes a blind eye to as though he does not know about it! If NL users can see stolen IDs, the police of NL cannot see it; just like while Nigerians can see corruption and official thievery but the NPF and GEJ cannot see it!

Today, GEJ has hired mostly ibos and south southerners to keep posting crap on NL. Some Yorubas and middle belters or monikers are also among! Who will lose on the long run? Is it not you and your children? Nigerians are helping Jonathan to shut down any opposition in the polity, and they are happy so far as they've collected their 2 lbs bag of rice and N 5,000. Who is going to lose at the end of the day? Who is losing now?? Whose children will lose forever??

21 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
you are mad

25 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by ebamma(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
This days, the politics section is filled with paid apc and PDP agents, many objective and unbiased nairalanders hardly comment here this days

7 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Blockus: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sloan: It is unprecedented in Nigeria or Africa that a government or president hires a foreign US company to launder its image! Yes, Yaradua tried a phony "good country, good people" campaign led by a certain Dora Akunyili but that pales into insignificance compared to what is happening today! There were several hired posters on NL as Yaradua tried everything to cling to power, even Iboris defenders were there to defend his connection with Yaradua and the humongous corruption cases that hung on his neck in the UK. Well, all that is now child's play compared to what is happening on NL.

I tell you for a fact that Nigerians are now royally screwed, except they can save themselves, their lot is already bought, sealed and delivered! In the politics section, see how many new IDs are created everyday? As soon as the IDs are created, they jump right into the politics section and start hacking away at the little goodwill that exists among Nigerians, creating hatred, division, sectionalism, and setting up Nigeria for an unprecedented violence in the future! Whether it is a victorciza, idumuose, firefire, onlytruth, gratieo, blockus, simply_me, etc; or recently stolen IDs which Seun closes a blind eye to as though he does not know about it! If NL users can see stolen IDs, the police of NL cannot see it; just like while Nigerians can see corruption and official thievery but the NPF and GEJ cannot see it!

Today, GEJ has hired mostly ibos and south southerners to keep posting crap on NL. Some Yorubas and middle belters or monikers are also among! Who will lose on the long run? Is it not you and your children? Nigerians are helping Jonathan to shut down any opposition in the polity, and they are happy so far as they've collected their 2 lbs bag of rice and N 5,000. Who is going to lose at the end of the day? Who is losing now?? Whose children will lose forever??

You must really believe in your virtual world to think it matters that much in real life. grin

GEJ pay people to just sit on the internet and make a positive image out of him. grin

Your mind must be a truly beautiful place. grin

21 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Firefire(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths".

- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

APC, Nigerians has so much hope before your formation.

But you disappointed them with your power drunk and inhuman policies as evidence in your controlled states.
We are determined to stop the act of one single-man dictating what happen in the region
Enough is enough.

21 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin
ebamma: This days, the politics section is filled with paid apc and PDP agents, many objective and unbiased nairalanders hardly comment here this days
grin
ebamma: This days, the politics section is filled with paid apc and PDP agents, many objective and unbiased nairalanders hardly comment here this days

i kill for fun
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Agbalanze(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
@ poster
Ur brain needs reformatting or if possible, complete overhauling!

10 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by atlwireles: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blockus:

You must really believe in your virtual world to think it matters that much in real life. grin

GEJ pay people to just sit on the internet and make a positive image out of him. grin

Your mind must a truly beautiful place. grin

This is classic grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by aryzgreat: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lamentations of a drowning supporter of APC!

U dey craze for head! Gej bought who? Ur yeye apc pushed us to defend Gej. Since they think d only opposition they can offer is insult and anti-progress.

Una never see anything

28 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
mr sloan

am a deadly nigga

2 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Akpaife(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
@ OP
U r a fool

9 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by idumuose(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
The impeachment of Nyako earlier today has beclouded sloan's sense of reasoning.it's like a comment from someone who just received dirty slaps from angry soldiers.
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

12 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fellow Nigerians!

Is it justifiable to align with a party controlled by a former heroin baron?

Will history pardon US should our country fall into the hands of the muslim brotherhood and terrorists apologists?

Should we sympathize with a party that employs propaganda @ will as the only means of proffering solutions to our country's problems?

How poetic is it for members of a party to malign the exalted office of the presidency they desperately want to occupy?

Is it worthy of patriotic citizens and elderstates men of any country or nation to make their country ungovernable just for selfish reasons?

Why should they lives of our future leaders be sacrificed because some were born to rule and have sworn to rule as long as they live?

What is the fate our fellow citizens should they be denied access to quality education @affordable cost because one man wants his bank account to continue to grow at the expense of the not so privileged ones?

I can go on and on with my questions but let the gods be our witnesses.

My postion's this,I'd rather die than support APC,even in my dream.

#team Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 2015-2019#

15 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by vedd: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
OP you made a very patriotic observation.

Ordinarily, some of us have no direct political affiliation, but due to the influx of these herd of useful idıots which you just refered to, we had to take a stand here and counter their lies (and repulsive stüpidity) as they swarm in.

We pledge and serve to give strenght to the arguement of truth for posterity, for Nigeria!

12 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
vedd: OP you made a very patriotic observation.
Ordinarily, some of us have no direct political affiliation, but due to the influx of these herd of useful idıots which you just refered to, we had to take a stand and give strenght to the arguement of truth for posterity, for Nigeria!

nigga am a killer you know.

love to kill

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by ebamma(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
bloodykiller: grin grin

i kill for fun
am invincible
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Ngokafor(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
@op,You APC supporters are so delusional honestly..

Stop over-estimating the popularity of your party,your party is not that popular..

Stop playing the 'oh they have paid them ' card,it is getting mega boring...

Your party is simply not as popular as your minds are telling you because most Nigerians have seen through your party's inherent deciet and hypocrisy..

A strong opposition is needed to challenge the ruling party no doubt..but certainly not APC as it stands..QED.

12 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
ebamma: am invincible

meen you are not

ama a bloody killer and

i love killing grin
ebamma: am invincible

meen you are not

ama a bloody killer and

i love killing
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Firefire(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
aryzgreat: Lamentations of a drowning supporter of APC!

U dey craze for head! Gej bought who? Ur yeye apc pushed us to defend Gej. Since they think d only opposition they can offer is insult and anti-progress.

Una never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by ebamma(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
bloodykiller:

meen you are not

ama a bloody killer and

i love killing grin

meen you are not

ama a bloody killer and

i love killing
and i am death itself, u can't kill death
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by alaoeri: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
One thing I know for sure is GEJ will leave power one day & will hand over power to Hausa/Fulani muslim hope those that are defending GEJ & PDP will do the same then.

3 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
GEJ, TribalEAST is for hire cool
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
ebamma: and i am death itself, u can't kill death

ama blow ya skul with magnum lol

i love killing asss niccas

2pac ma mentor
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Mogidi: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
@OP

Nairaland paid posters whooped Fayemi in Ekiti polls abi?

11 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Enkaynwa(f): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Op so anyone that does not support APC is a PDP paid agent undecided

11 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Faun(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
I stopped bothering with APC bottom-feeders the very day I realized a lot of them had no lives outside Nairaland. It is this delusion that has led them into believing the rest of the world gave a f..u.ck about their worthless virtual world; like the dumb OP who created this thread.

This spineless dimwit of an OP obviously still hasn't woken up to smell the coffee that he and his APeeShit are powerless both online and offline. The election has proven it; the regular beatings you receive on Nairaland also prove it.

The ideology of APC, and its band of m0orons, is not quite hard to take apart; and it takes only the dullest of cretins to fall for their iddiocy. That's why it doesn't surprise me the OP falls into their category.

PDP doesn't need to pay me to call you a m0ron. Your opening post alone, filled with paranoia and ethnocentric sttupidity, is enough for me to reach that flawless verdict.

M0ron.

8 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Koolmexxi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
OP, so who pays u for being a slowpoke?

8 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by Sloan: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
bloodykiller: I am mad, plus my father and mother are ALL mad

fixed! grin grin
Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by ogbronx(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Too bad. They ve turned the section to where kids play,fight and insult themselves. It goes to show how low a Nigerian can be.

1 Like

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by jking001(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lie do you think Nigerians are fools to allow misguided people take over her nascent democracy because of corruption as excuse when we have seen the result of such action in other countries and the lessons learn't it's not worth it,it's the opposition that pay people to support them on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Gejs Government Buys Nigerians To Make Internet Posts, Topics And Comments! by bloodykiller: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sloan:

my mama is a harlot i was born a bastard what will i do? grin grin
go and fvck yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Revealed Why They Didn't Kill Obasanjo / Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This / Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.