Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Do You Remember This Picture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Remember This Picture (1864 Views)

Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison / Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? / Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember This Picture by clemmonce(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Do you remember this picture - The 2007
under 17 World Cup in South Korea.
Chrisantus Macauley of Nigeria won the
golden boot, Ransford Osei won the silver
boot while Toni Kroos won the bronze
boot . Chrisantus Macauley plays for
Spanish 2nd division club -Las Palmas.
Ransford Osei plays for Ashanti Kotoko in
Ghana while Toni Kroos has developed to
become a world class midfielder with
Bayern Munich and Germany. Kroos
contributed to the 7-1 demolition of Brazil .
The moral of this is that our African
administrators should stamp out age
discrepancies from our system

Re: Do You Remember This Picture by morhsuud22(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
We're cheating

OURSELVES!!
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by derrick333(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Asumin fifa presido's,were2com 4rm Africa?de wudnt v aproved under17 wodcup,,u don c real African unda 17pikin??omo we need2cheat o
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by clemmonce(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
That is what is killing our football cheating!!!!!!!!!. THAT IS WHY WE CANT WIN THE WORLD CUP....
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by kris(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Those naija players don develop finish, you want make dem continue de develop? lol

You wonder why most of our World Cup players no fit keep up. They mostly reduce their age by at least 5 years.

It's only the ones born abroad that use their real age and which is why Osaze lasted longer than most when we played France.
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by clemmonce(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
kris: Those naija players don develop finish, you want make dem continue de develop? lol

You wonder why most of our World Cup players no fit keep up. They mostly reduce their age by at least 5 years.

It's only the ones born abroad that use their real age and which is why Osaze lasted longer than most when we played France.
true talk.
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by clemmonce(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
where is that guy they call BALA? it really makes me wonder how these guys just fade away like that. mikel is probably 30 or 32 now. in the next two years his play will be worse. look at amenike and musa claiming under 26.
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by derrick333(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2014
u guys tink our poor performance in wodcud is due2ova ageu all got it rong,our players are inconsistent n we dnt v gud league,do we v ani player olda Dan ,pirlo,klose, stevn Gerard? Ofcourse Toni kroos is an European,is 4rm Germany n d best clubs in Germany wil encourage dia own,christatus v no choice,or do u xpect him2com n play in 9jà wack league?ok is Toni kroos d only geman player dat took part in dat mundial?wat abt d rest German teammates.y r de nt in d national team?perhaps inconsistency
derrick333: Asumin fifa presido's,were2com 4rm Africa?de wudnt v aproved under17 wodcup,,u don c real African unda 17pikin??omo we need2cheat o

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Picture by clemmonce(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2014
derrick333: u guys tink our poor performance in wodcud is due2ova ageu all got it rong,our players are inconsistent n we dnt v gud league,do we v ani player olda Dan ,pirlo,klose, stevn Gerard? Ofcourse Toni kroos is an European,is 4rm Germany n d best clubs in Germany wil encourage dia own,christatus v no choice,or do u xpect him2com n play in 9jà wack league?ok is Toni kroos d only geman player dat took part in dat mundial?wat abt d rest German teammates.y r de nt in d national team?perhaps inconsistency
I am not saying inconsistency is not a problem but I think falsification of age is the major problem. think of it. don't you think we should have beaten France if our players were a liltle bit younger. ask yourselve how many of our players graduate from under 19 or 21 to the super eagles
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by Mologi(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2014
well no problem sha.

as for Toni...
gud
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by derrick333(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2014
clemmonce: I am not saying inconsistency is not a problem but I think falsification of age is the major problem. think of it. don't you think we should have beaten France if our players were a liltle bit younger. ask yourselve how many of our players graduate from under 19 or 21 to the super eagles
lolz ,u tink so? U shud v chek d caliber of players de paraded,compair2ours,or do u mean de were defeted by gamany cus ,gemant were yungao boy consistency afect evryteam,but de v gud league structure,so ani inconsistent player will b easily replace by anoda gud1
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by tuffgongjo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Most people never knew Gotze was @ d Nigeria 2009 youth world cup.
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by piroskey94(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
clemmonce: where is that guy they call BALA? it really makes me wonder how these guys just fade away like that. mikel is probably 30 or 32 now. in the next two years his play will be worse. look at amenike and musa claiming under 26.
if i hear! musa dey claim 21 with moses o
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by kris(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yes they have old players, but those players are used at the right time because of their old age.
For example Drogba was coming in to play the last 30 minutes or so, which worked against Japan.

Our problem be say we are asking our old players to play like the football age they told us they are.

I seriously believe that our last under 17 would have done better, or at least use a lot of them with the more experienced players. They might be our real under 21.

I think Nigeria lacked a player that does solo runs and dribble defenders in the last World Cup.

Also NFF should be made up of ex- professionals and it should be by volunteer with no salary, that way only those that truly love to see
the game develop will join.

clemmonce: I am not saying inconsistency is not a problem but I think falsification of age is the major problem. think of it. don't you think we should have beaten France if our players were a liltle bit younger. ask yourselve how many of our players graduate from under 19 or 21 to the super eagles
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
tuffgongjo: Most people never knew Gotze was @ d Nigeria 2009 youth world cup.
exactly!. And i keep asking myself where are players from that team like Okoro, Emmanuel and other highly talented young players as at then.

Players from 2007 like Oseni, Chrisantus and the likes are all no where near good teams or the SE.
Re: Do You Remember This Picture by clemmonce(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
piroskey94: if i hear! musa dey claim 21 with moses o
you see matter

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United....what's Your Prediction? / Floyd Mayweather Vs Mcgregor.who Are You Tipping? / LMC Sign Broadcast Production Agreement With NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.