Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? (3685 Views)

Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
My fellow football fans, do you remember sometime ago, when some manchester united fans were comparing hazard with januzaj. Some were even saying that januzaj is better than hazard. That they will choose a januzaj over a hazard.
Well, i wonder if they can still say those things again as things are now.
Man U fans, what do you think now. Will you still stand your ground?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by aristocrazzy: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
What about when they compared hazard with robben.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by acenazt: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
hehheeheheh I don't even hear the Guy's name again self. Hazard is Leagues better.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
aristocrazzy:
What about when they compared hazard with robben.
robben is beta than hazard wt experience and finishing quality.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
acenazt:
hehheeheheh I don't even hear the Guy's name again self. Hazard is Leagues better.
hw wl u hear of him when he is nt even getting enough playing time.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by dicksj93: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Soon d will regret comparing both di maria n sanchez to hazard
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 5:33am On Dec 23, 2014
dicksj93:
Soon d will regret comparing both di maria n sanchez to hazard
that one is nt very far. E go happen soon. Esp. Dat of sanchez.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by dicksj93: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Greatihex:
that one is nt very far. E go happen soon. Esp. Dat of sanchez.
d think say na to cum shine for one season
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Haywhymido(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Awon ode. Where d innocent guy naw?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by ReVizz(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
lol... janujaz abu wetin dem dey call m sef no gud reach Boga for chelsea B
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by acenazt: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Greatihex:
hw wl u hear of him when he is nt even getting enough playing time.
Lol yet logicless minded Man U fans will blindly compare him to Eden Hazard.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
dicksj93:
d think say na to cum shine for one season
yes. Like ozil.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
ReVizz:
lol... janujaz abu wetin dem dey call m sef no gud reach Boga for chelsea B
lol. Guy, u harsh o.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
acenazt:
Lol yet logicless minded Man U fans will blindly compare him to Eden Hazard.
i wonder if they can still do dat again nw.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by acenazt: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Greatihex:
i wonder if they can still do dat again nw.
impossi-cant
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by ReVizz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Greatihex:
lol. Guy, u harsh o.
I dey vex
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Januzaj wey neva see 1 hour of football play. Hm no even fit bench the least winger 4 chelsea. Even 4 youth team. Mtcheeew.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
kensto:
Januzaj wey neva see 1 hour of football play. Hm no even fit bench the least winger 4 chelsea. Even 4 youth team. Mtcheeew.
no mind those man U fans wey dy too sentimental. Man U fans are too sentimental.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hazard is on his 8th league goal of the season. I wonder if i cn say d same 4 dis januzaj.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Estyfloxy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
I also remember so many chelsea fans comparing hazard to ronaldo
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Estyfloxy:
hazard was compared wt the 23 year old ronaldo and nt the 29 year old ronaldo. Bt that was nt the case when man U fans were comparing januzaj to hazard.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by jayyungg(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Estyfloxy:
Are u a football lover? Well happy to tell u dat christiano is only an inch better dan Hazard.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2015
jayyungg:
Are u a football lover? Well happy to tell u dat christiano is only an inch better dan Hazard.
it is just with goal statistics.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Greatihex:
yes. Like ozil.
Lie Ozil only shined for Half a Season.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Lie Ozil only shined for Half a Season.
just pity am.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Greatihex:
just pity am.
Some say he was played out of position but I think Epl is not Ozil's "cup of tea".

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Some say he was played out of position but I think Epl is not Ozil's "cup of tea".
abi
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2015
Lol...who was comparing januzaj and hazard?...d pesn smoke?....as for me Neymar over Hazard
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by MrDojo(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Hazard is jst too crazy ryt nw...I dnt tink der is any young winger beta dan him in d world ryt nw xcept u say neymar is a winger whic he is nt.....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
MrDojo:
Hazard is jst too crazy ryt nw...I dnt tink der is any young winger beta dan him in d world ryt nw xcept u say neymar is a winger whic he is nt.....
neymar is a winger and has scored more goals than hazard this season.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Theophinio(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hazard is better than Neymar. Great soccer players is not only abt scoring bt hw u impose urself in games

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 38 Pool Result For Sat 23, Mar 2024 / Does France Have A New Zidane? / Aussie Pool Week 50 Nap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.