Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Best Free Online Email Marketing Tool - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Free Online Email Marketing Tool (593 Views)

4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. / List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites / Best Free Vps Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Free Online Email Marketing Tool by bongolistik(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
As I was surfing around the net today, I stumbled on what appear to be the best free online email marketing tool that you can use to blast your mass email straight inside the inbox of your list subscribers.

Mailkitchen: The free tool is so powerful and you can easily use it to customize your email campaign just the best way that suits your taste. Compared with other similar marking tools online, Mailkitchen offers quite impressive features and dwarf its counterparts, all for free

http://highteknology..com/2014/07/how-to-send-mass-mails-directly-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage / Wordpress Help !!!! / This Is How To Get Your Site On Google, Yahoo And Bing | Sureblogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.