Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Is Wrong With Aliexpress??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Aliexpress??? (1198 Views)

Your Experience Doing Business With Aliexpress Or Alibaba / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Aliexpress??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hy frnds,i made an order on aliexpress site.when i got to d page wher i was suposd to pay wt my visa card,a mesage read:"currently we are nt processing commercial cards at the moment".has anyone xperncd ds prblm rcntly?if u hv nt,pls share hw u paid 4 ur guds on aliexpres.tnx a lot
Re: What Is Wrong With Aliexpress??? by desolu(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Before You Say I Can'T, Make Sure You'Ve Tried.
-Before You Let Doubts Stop You, Confront Them With Facts.
-Before Fear Holds You Back, Go Forward With Faith.
-Before You Believe Others Are Better, Show Them What A Winner You Are.
-Before You Dismiss Your Dreams, Wait Until They'Ve Come True.
-Before You Go Looking For Happiness, Make Your Own Wherever You Are...! You can be happy and make your dreams true. Let's show you how on Sunday by 4pm @Oke ijebu near Latoyem petrol station, Akure. Come and learn how to. Pls rebroadcast. Pin:2B047705, ketry2@yahoo.com, 08066038490. Book ur seats now!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Aliexpress??? by timiwillson: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
are u sure?
Re: What Is Wrong With Aliexpress??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
@timiwilson.if m sure, i wldn't cm online lukn 4 solutn.
Re: What Is Wrong With Aliexpress??? by Maybellyne(f): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
I experienced the same thing January this year. Having tried a couple of times after then with no luck, I gave up on buying stuff on Aliexpress

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business Secret Open / I'm Willing To Buy An LPG Plant In Lagos & Abuja / 2 Plots With 2 Units Of Room And Parlour Self Contain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.