Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor (851 Views)

The Most Incredible Political Commentary I've Ever Read About PMB - MUST Read! / MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. / Oppression in Nigeria (an Entertaining Representation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by ahaika23: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
John Silas writes:
I left PDP because Adamawa state Governor Muritala Nyako has bin impeached
I left PDP because Federal Govt has taken our oil wells....
I left PDP because Federal Govt has not implemented UNEP
report....
I left PDP because the Federal Govt has refused to approve
a loan from the Africa Development Bank for us to give clean
water to our people....
I left PDP because the Minister of Finance lied about the current
state of the economy....
I left PDP because Federal Govt has abandoned Rivers State....
I left PDP because Patience Jonathan wants to be Governor
of Rivers State....
I left PDP because Federal Govt has cut our monthly allocation.....
I left PDP because I knew that Ekiti Election would not be free,
fair and credible.....
I left PDP because APC has come to stay.....
I left PDP because the Federal Govt has not been fair to the
Riverine people in Rivers State.....
I left PDP because of them....etc, etc, etc, etc, etc......
Adapted from the poem, "the complaining spirit."

5 Likes

Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by ahaika23: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is so funny, a friend just added this

-- I left PDP because of Chibok girls
Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by ahaika23: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is so funny, a friend just added this

-- I left PDP because of Chibok girls

You can add yours if your hear any.
Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by psucc(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
You mean the man whose reason for leaving PDP varied from forum to forum, people to people, ethnic group to ethnic group.

The man whose absence nailed Fayemi.
The man whose mum sacks Nyako.
The man whose oil wells the APC wanted.
The whose flesh left PDP but his spirit and soul remain.
The man who will work for his kinsman to be President in 2015.
The man who will get ministerial or ambassadorial appointment.
He is the man . . . AmAEch. . .

1 Like

Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by CharlesPhc: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
I left PDP because Wike wants to be Governor of Rivers State and i said no Ikwerre man shall succeed me...!!!
I left PDP because Wike betrayed me, he even swore by his children not to but he did...!!!
I left PDP because GEJ removed my man G.U Ake and installed Mr. Go-Round as PDP chairman in RS even though Go-Round did not contest...!!!
I left PDP because nPDP project crashed on arrival...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by ahaika23: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
I left PDP because mama peace remove microphone from my hand.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
I left PDP because FG refused to work East-West Road.....
I left PDP because NJC refused my candidate from being made the state CJ.....
I left PDP because FG is using Mbu against my people......
I left PDP because FG refused us bringing in new helicopter for surveillance........

I left PDP because am to become the new driver of APC Executives.

2 Likes

Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
I left pdp because they didnt want me to appoint a chief judge

2 Likes

Re: Read About Our Most Entertaining Governor by ahaika23: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Lolzzzz you guys r so hillarious. Here's one more:

I left PDP because FG refused to repay us our 10 billion naira used to build PH-Owerri road even though the actual cost was 1 billion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Refuse To Be Terrorized(bokoharam) / Why Chibok Parents Didn't Meet Johnathan / The New Gov. Of Adamawa State To spend only 4 months in office...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.