Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * (2565 Views)

King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by mikuz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
GIYAZZ VS KSSLIB

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Saturday 13 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Check!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by mikuz(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ksslib:
The deadline is 4pm saturday 13th..

Today is 13th and its just some minutes past 10:am ..

Am i missing something? undecided

Sorry bro, please no vex!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Ksslib(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
mikuz:

Sorry bro, please no vex!
No probs!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Ksslib(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lets go!!!!

My writtens comprises sick grim barz/Enough to rip apart and pain this bottom nigga G azz/And its pure slaughter cos this bout is like a hungry calabar man vs his dog...I be slitting his throat and all we hear is a helpless 'woo woo' ..... as the 'G-yars'/!!

..Isnt it obvious Lib hate pets?

But ironic i gave his sis a taste of dOg.g.Y/bone kit.ty, in bouts ma sick punches bend waists than a game of hockey/ plus in music, he'l die trying to grab the current i flow with..
Cuz even if 'k-switch' to Light bars ... like 'orezi'.... imma 'shock he'/!!

My tongue's more twisted than quatum loop/

Cuz French babes know ma spittins gat them hooked/and after sex, they be like merci beaucoup/plus I gat crazy wits...but if giyaz claim 'wheats' ...
the moment... hungry fists mold him . he sure gon 'land in soup'!!!/

I'm ruthless biattch... ask them feds/You cant stand me so better take ya damn meds/or ok.hommie.. i dare your crew to say 'G-hard' ..
And watch this aboki spill blood with SAW.. then split ya skull open in 'War' ... when 'mo harm head'!!/

Now, Here comes the bitter truth . On NL erryone hates you ..

They all wanta blast ya with a nine/The ladies u like here plus real life ll never call you mine/nig,they spite you. ok. ask the congregation how often this miserable been left in the cold than coke bottles in deep freezers.. Like the lord is good .. you gon hear a deafening ... 'all the time'/!!

Hes lame and with the frees am still doper/ cos ma spittins gonna be 'hitting platinum' .... But this otondo still raps youth service ... thats Y when we see his records on NL erryone 'shuns copper/!!

The coward talks anyhow but lacks the power/I swear, an M39 ll get this B1tch seeking cover/cuz lib with gats? thats plainly murder/but if 'G-yarn' dust .... ill sand im mama with cutlass till she bleeds all over carpet grass 'As ah mow her'/!!

Pffft!! He aint ma dawg...

so ffuck animal rights.. I'l maul this bingo/Sound blows go fly to make im screams echo/Niggaz who grab we lingo/ know ma punch come across as 'tinini tanana' ...cos anytime one land all we hear from this igbo dude is 'biko biko/!!

And after this bout... ur fans ll be seen shaking heads in dismay/cos how Lib spilled ya blood ll be the talking of the day/but if yazz still claims composure when its obvious i'm 'the composed'.. i'l slap his rotten mouth ... till he renounces claiming he 'the k'/!!

My punch 'Frequency' .. at close 'Range' .. leave ya in sober 'Mode'/

reason, I dropped the below 'Average' bastard on fours/cos the 'stats' showed he never mattered before/and prior to this brawl he claimed 'G-mean' ..so its understandable why i stained.. 'White hart lane' ..with his blood when i battered 'the-foe'/!!

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
He's a friend!

but I've been chosen to take out the imp, too bad/ I is 'M.J' in black', and he's just a bbitch that strips, 'who's bad?'/
First lines, and my metaphors be messmerizing ya mentals/ you's a kid! 20 lines ain't necessary, and I ain't talking the part of a rhizome. . . but imma murk you with two bars!!!

Penned doom to get this blunt fam killed/ lyrical dagger, front? Swoop! ya frontals peeled/ matured nigga with brains rebuked witty bars/
Your lines are Synonyms of NOATL yarns, and you just 'A' Joke like the Hurricane and the coconut palmtree!!!

He locked horns with me, defeat is his fate/ with that wack verse he popped, worst than Wacka Flocka's mixtapes/
Posessing an ugly facial that defines Haloween/ truth is your face is one reason I still believe God can make mistakes!!

I be making more 'cheese' than Chinese Couples, you know that's fact man/ adding more 0's to 'em digits, do the maths man/
But this bbitch is a broke adult living with his parents. . . If he claims he's got pounds. . . then you know he's just insinuating the fact; he's a Fat man!!!

Check reality!

Your bars be lacking the pepper, explain why, the pen's your mic, this thread your podium/ vegetable nigga, tell us why you're wack or imma gore ya a..ss and induce sore bunions/
You wanna rap? woman get back to the kitchen! . . . Ain't you the same bbitch that rhymed prophesized with hypnotized? . . . ya da definition of wack, ya need to be slapped. . . What you cooked is crap, you don't know your onions!

You always online, Antispambot should be your nick name/ ya life so pathetic, I mean this bored freak lame/
He be 'all over the net' like 'Germany taking shots on Julio Ceasar'/ a bum with no job and a smartphone, messing around on Nairaland, busy looking for quick fame!!!

I've been given wack bbitches, but kept ffucking 'em/ you's the next, ya a.ss wide open, cos you cherish nourished sperm/
I coulda smacked ya, but I'm dressed to kill! . . . Niggas anticipated ya death! You'd think Mikuz is God, how he scheduled this chump to die by 4pm!!!

Benighted mugu, in the act of s.tupidity, you're bonified/ these verse gon' get you and ya fake friends horrified/
Wack son of a bbitch! when you came here, you shoulda just been a c0cklicker/ cos you're useless here like the second S in ya moniker!!!

Last bar killed the Edoid, Oba must hear/ how this Igbo decollated and offered your head/ as sacrifice to the gods. . . You claim a warlock? Moi gonna manifest and cause more dreads
Didn't get it? Dumb e-diot! sitted on Aladin's mat while penning these lines. . . that's why all that time my bars be flying over your head!!!

SHOWED UP ATLEAST!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Ksslib(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Readin....
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Ibime(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ain't feeling thís battle too much.

Lines too long from both. When you spit long lines, you should have mini-punches and good multis in your build-ups to keep readers interested.

Giyazz did that better than Slib so MVGT: Giyazz
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
First lines, and my metaphors be messmerizing ya
mentals/ you's a kid! 20 lines ain't necessary, and I
ain't talking the part of a rhizome. . . but imma murk
you with two bars!!!

how does mental rhyme with two bars. smh

. He be 'all over the net' like 'Germany taking shots
on Julio Ceasar'/

this is also generic or bitten ...I don't know

mvgt- ksslib
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by mikuz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks, more votes please.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Very poor battle!

Giyaz had the ideas, but set ups where terrible, which made ya punches weak! You also stretched the lines, some of them didnt even rhyme! Smh

ksslib too wasnt impressive!

You two can do better!

MvT = A TIE

the way this tourney is being organised is affecting the delivery of the contestants! Smh!

Where are all the so called vets? Just to give verd is another big work to do? They see the verses and just leave!

They shouldnt be allowed to take part in the king tourney as well angry . . .
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2014
the battle is just boring...there was not a good punches..wordplay and metaphor...but finish reading the two of them...there was nothing d0pe about them.

but MVGT--A TIE
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by mikuz(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Very poor battle!

Giyaz had the ideas, but set ups where terrible, which made ya punches weak! You also stretched the lines, some of them didnt even rhyme! Smh

ksslib too wasnt impressive!

You two can do better!

MvT = A TIE

the way this tourney is being organised is affecting the delivery of the contestants! Smh!

Where are all the so called vets? Just to give verd is another big work to do? They see the verses and just leave!

They shouldnt be allowed to take part in the king tourney as well angry . . .

No worry, I know where I go block dem.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by 007Bruce: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
mikuz:

No worry, I know where I go block dem.
Just know i didn't vote cos you no tag me
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Warriblood votes doesnt count so no need
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mikuz tag them so they can vote na!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Exagge007(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
I barely read the two posts finish, too long. . . . .
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Mvgt: Ksslib
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Closed : Ksslib wins this and qualifies for the semi-final.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Deepfreezer(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2014
dull battle. I know yall can do better.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Deepfreezer? Lol... This moniker go chop punchlines sote refrigerators go dey vex!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Deepfreezer(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Deepfreezer? Lol... This moniker go chop punchlines sote refrigerators go dey vex!
hehehe that moniker and the bearer = lyrically wicked.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by dj5naira(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2015
Ksslib:
bone kit.ty, in bouts ma sick punches bend waists than a game of hockey/
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by dj5naira(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2015
Ksslib:
nig,they spite you. ok. ask the congregation how often this miserable been left in the cold than coke bottles in deep freezers.. Like the lord is good .. you gon hear a deafening ... 'all the time'/!!

WOAH.

(1) (Reply)

Bragging Rights : Mikuz Vs ThePrekky / Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic / ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.