Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Gospel Rapper Who Cut Off His joystick, Says He Was Not Even Using It Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gospel Rapper Who Cut Off His joystick, Says He Was Not Even Using It Before (594 Views)

Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. / Man With 'world's Longest Joystick' Says Women Are Afraid Of Dating Him / University Of Ibadan UI Post Utme 2014: Cut Off Mark, Exam Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Rapper Who Cut Off His joystick, Says He Was Not Even Using It Before by Philtrik(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Earlier this year Christian rapper Andre Johnson, who is a former Wu Tang Clan associate not only castrated himself but almost killed himself by jumping off a balcony.

He is now claiming that he was not sexually active by the way and his penis was of no use to him before.

He told E! Online about it saying; “Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control.
I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems.
My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a go. Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god.”
“It’s not the size of the prize, it’s the motion of the ocean.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-VShtn-S9WNc/U8RQ1l6c8HI/AAAAAAADLYA/-YiK2D3z5_Y/s1600/Screen+Shot+2014-04-17+at+11.27.17+AM.png[/img]
There’s no mystery to it, but they couldn’t reattach it. A penis is a penis.” “I wasn’t having that much sex up to
that point anyways.
My days of reproducing are over. But now I’m a reborn man.” He continued;
“Whoa, I’m alive. Thank god.” “I didn’t want to kill myself.
That was just my response to the demons. They were doing their best to get to me, but being alive solidified my thoughts…I’m alive, penis or no penis.”
“People perceived me as crazy. So I never wanted to speak wholeheartedly on the matter. But now, in retrospect, the truth must be told.” After the incident, the rapper decided to change his name to Christ Bearer.

Wonders sha never end. Whats your say?

SOURCE: http://www.blackchristiannews.com/2014/04/rapper-andre-johnson-cuts-off-his-penis-and-jumps-from-balcony-in-suicide-attempt/ and also see : http://lindaikeji..com/2014/07/rapper-andre-johnson-is-now-penisless.html
Re: Gospel Rapper Who Cut Off His joystick, Says He Was Not Even Using It Before by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Source or

thunder go fire you 50 times
Re: Gospel Rapper Who Cut Off His joystick, Says He Was Not Even Using It Before by ayobase(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
this guy is really living in the logo of the scriptures.

another thing, he wa HIGH during the proces

hiaaaaa smh fir u I.

pls, dont commit suicide when u need ur your stick, but realised it aint available
Re: Gospel Rapper Who Cut Off His joystick, Says He Was Not Even Using It Before by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abeg, leave this man alone jour.....Didn't the bible say to cut off anything that would make us commit sin?.
Re: Gospel Rapper Who Cut Off His joystick, Says He Was Not Even Using It Before by McWhillion(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
glitest: Abeg, leave this man alone jour.....Didn't the bible say to cut off anything that would make us commit sin?.

I'm laffing in Arabic, why haven't you cut your tongue, your hands and other body parts that you sin with

1 Like

Re: Gospel Rapper Who Cut Off His joystick, Says He Was Not Even Using It Before by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
McWhillion:

I'm laffing in Arabic, why haven't you cut your tongue, your hands and other body parts that you sin with

I was been sarcastic. grin

(1) (Reply)

Seun Help Out / Ever Been In This Awkward Situation While In Church / Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.