Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. (625 Views)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. by 2rutalk1: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
There is serious trouble right now in my estate. A Mallam that has Kiosk in my estate has just cut my neigbour severally with matchet this night. Trouble started when my neighbour went to Mallam's shop to buy recharge card. Only for Mallam to raise alarm that my neighbour has stolen his penis. My neighbour is bleeding profusely and we are afraid hospitals may not treat him without Police report. We are already on our way to the hospital. Please how do we handle the Police report issue before he gives up the ghost?
Re: Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. by Donniefred(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. by wtfCode: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
take him to hospital first, the malam shouldn't be allowed to escape, and then the police.
Re: Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. by DuchessLily(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmm.... There must be more to this story

Take d injured to d hospital first
Re: Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. by flyingdutchman(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2015
AND YOU HAD TIME TO COME TO NAIRALAND? WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR GENERATION
Re: Please Help: Mallam Has Slaughtered My Neighbour Claiming He Stole His joystick. by queentell(f): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2015
2rutalk1:
There is serious trouble right now in my estate. A Mallam that has Kiosk in my estate has just cut my neigbour severally with matchet this night. Trouble started when my neighbour went to Mallam's shop to buy recharge card. Only for Mallam to raise alarm that my neighbour has stolen his penis. My neighbour is bleeding profusely and we are afraid hospitals may not treat him without Police report. We are already on our way to the hospital. Please how do we handle the Police report issue before he gives up the ghost?

no pix?

(1) (Reply)

Foods You Need To Eat To Build Muscles Lightning Fast! / B U T T O C K S And B R E A S T Enlargements / Who Is More Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.