Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa (677 Views)

Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by ahaika23: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
How about this, puttin tracking devices in our APCs ( Armoured Personnel Carrier, not supporter of APC) and allowing the bastardzzz to steal them and ooooops! They drive them and lead ur millitary to their hide outs (where that lunatic stands to read gibbrish, calling Oshiomole Lagos Governor). I keep wondering what the US have been doing here all the while if they couldn't come up with this simple thought.
Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by idu1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
U could have make sense but what is supporter of APC?
Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by ahaika23: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
I clarified something there which a reader should grab. Defining what APC in this context meant.
idu1: U could have make sense but what is supporter of APC?
Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by Jakumo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
ahaika23: How about this, puttin tracking devices in our APCs ( Armoured Personnel Carrier, not supporter of APC) and allowing the bastardzzz to steal them and ooooops! They drive them and lead ur millitary to their hide outs (where that lunatic stands to read gibbrish, calling Oshiomole Lagos Governor). I keep wondering what the US have been doing here all the while if they couldn't come up with this simple thought.

This is a brilliant and very cost effective idea, Ahaika. Good thinking, sir.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by C0llynzO2: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
You really believe the Nigerian army do not know where they are?
They actually do, but what can the do about it? Bombard the place and kill all the girls?
The mistake they made was not destroying their Sambisa hideouts before they took in those girls, but then again I heard sambisa is twice as big as Belgium, so where do they start from?
Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by Honeyking(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote
author=ahaika23]How about this, puttin tracking devices in our APCs (
Armoured Personnel Carrier, not supporter of APC) and allowing the bastardzzz
to steal them and ooooops! They drive them and lead ur millitary to
their hide outs (where that lunatic stands to read gibbrish, calling
Oshiomole Lagos Governor). I keep wondering what the US have been doing
here all the while if they couldn't come up with this simple
thought.[/quote]

Good Idea but do you think those bloodsuckers too are stupid
Those who knows how to use internet to send feeds and videos, don't you think they may know how to check for trackers too?
Also they may even be reading this piece now....

1 Like

Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by houstonia(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2: You really believe the Nigerian army do not know where they are?
They actually do, but what can the do about it? Bombard the place and kill all the girls?
The mistake they made was not destroying their Sambisa hideouts before they took in those girls, but then again I heard sambisa is twice as big as Belgium, so where do they start from?

In that case the Frisian Islands between Amsterdam and Birmingham wouldn't be a wrong place to start grin grin
Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by houstonia(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Honeyking:

Good Idea but do you think those bloodsuckers too are stupid
Those who knows how to use internet to send feeds and videos, don't you think they may know how to check for trackers too?
Also they may even be reading this piece now....

Seriously the OP is worse than the government who would always make sure to post its progress thus far in the chase of her country's insurgents.

In his case he's posting a strategy. Who does that? Except its a decoy.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good idea but
Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by ahaika23: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
They keep gathering rifles and arms as well as vehicles. These trackers can be planted in these equipments and trust me, it won't take long no matter how large sambisa is, to get their actual location. They need arms and will find it impossible to resist high calibre specs as well as APCs
houstonia:

Seriously the OP is worse than the government who would always make sure to post its progress thus far in the chase of her country's insurgents.

In his case he's posting a strategy. Who does that? Except its a decoy.
Re: My Humble Contribution To Nail Boko Haram At Their Hideout In Sambisa by Polaris1: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Not good grin grin grin

You want to put a N50,000 Tracker on a N50,000,000 Military vehicle and intentionally lose the ARMOURED vehicle?
Also lose the said vehicle to an enemy that fires anti-aircraft guns at your land forces?

Its easier and cheaper to get an aircraft equipped with thermal((heat) locators.
A week of over-flying Sambisa will not only tell you where the vehicles in Sambisa are located,
it will also tell you their movements too. Said aircraft work well at night too.
Lest I forget, there are also magnetic locators available too.

What do you say, you still want to play Ludo with your vital APCs?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Pro-russia Rebel Leader Claims Responsibility For MH17, Deletes Post / Igbos! Worst And Best. / Nigerian Health Minister Says N1.9 Bn ‘ebola Fund’ Will Be Used For Cars, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.