Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? (957 Views)

Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" / Nutritional Value Of Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by Akinife(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
I woke up this morning really hungry... so I decided to cook something. I opened d kitchen dere was rice, tin tomatoes, Onion, crayfish and every other things except pepper.
I cooked the rice and fried the stew without pepper in it... to my surprise the taste was as though nothing was missing.
since that time I have been asking myself what's the usefulness of pepper in stew? and does not putting it have any effects. Need answers please
Re: Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by Tallesty1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
I ll spit 4 days if I eat such food.
Re: Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by Akinife(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tallesty1: I ll spit 4 days if I eat such food.

mumu u sabi cook...rubbish
Re: Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by Gboliwe: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
I will throw up and get sick if I ever taste such.

Question should be a general need for pepper in meals. I just grew up know that pepper should be added to certain foods
Re: Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by Tallesty1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gboliwe:
Question should be a general need for pepper in meals. I just grew up know that pepper should be added to certain foods
There is, I read somewhere that pepper contains essential antioxidants like beta-carotene and Vitamin A, C and K and some other compounds that may be linked to weight loss, pain reduction, and other benefits.
They can also be used to prevent the occurrence of any of these
Gboliwe: I will throw up and get sick if I ever taste such.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by MizMyColi(f): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2014
Except you don't want me eating your stew
Re: Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by Pavore9: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Then it means if u live in Kenya and eating their food you will spilt forever!
Re: Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by Tallesty1(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Pavore9: Then it means if u live in Kenya and eating their food you will spilt forever!
They don't use pepper??
Re: Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? by Pavore9: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: They don't use pepper??
They don't!

(1) (Reply)

Eggs With Two Yolks / Blog On Various Indigenous Spices And Herbs In Nigeria. A Lesson For Bloggers / The Secret To Reducing High Starch And Calories When Cooking Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.