Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone (45071 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / Introducing The All New Thl 4000 / Unlock All New Samsung Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aitee1: Say 'NO' to any phone with hanging syndrome undecided
What is hanging syndrome?

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by tolu4you: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
dnt want
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
alaoeri: RIM its too late, may consider it if and only if android apps can work on it.

Android apps work on Bb10 phones. wink

2 Likes

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by siinno(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Are they trying to say this new BB is better than samsung galaxy S5
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by bigx(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aitee1: If e like make e be OS 100 bb na bb it must have issues

OS 10 ne de hang.

Any manmade thing must have issues

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by iceberylin(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
nurez305: Its a very nice phone,can't wait to get one.....blackcerry user will smile again :DIts a very nice phone,can't wait to get one.....blackcerry user will smile again
in 2016
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by melvin0004(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
heryyy:

You can always get a 3rd party battery, at the moment i am using the ''ZEROLEMON'' Battery for my Samsung Galaxy S5 and with full battery charge with heavy daily use this battery last me 3 solid days and on average use it last approximately 5 days, i order it on Amazon from the US and receive it after 3weeks, i don't worry about low battery anymore, People should google it, you won't regret buying one ! wink
how much for d battery dude.

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Amack(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
angela98: Hmm it will be same poor battery life which is associated with all smart phone. I won't buy it, I Dont like the design. The screen is too small for me. I love phablet phones with 5.5" screen. It makes browsing enjoyable.. cool
you no go school read B4 commenting abi u no read about. The battery. I'm currently using blackberry Z30 the battery last pass my sister tecno battery. Can last up to 2days.

2 Likes

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by jericco1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aitee1: Say 'NO' to any phone with hanging syndrome undecided

I wanted to buy One for you! But..
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by chemmerfrank(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
heryyy:

You can always get a 3rd party battery, at the moment i am using the ''ZEROLEMON'' Battery for my Samsung Galaxy S5 and with full battery charge with heavy daily use this battery last me 3 solid days and on average use it last approximately 5 days, i order it on Amazon from the US and receive it after 3weeks, i don't worry about low battery anymore, People should google it, you won't regret buying one ! wink
how many hours does it take you to fully charge it?

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by ByfireByfire: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
heryyy:

How long does it charge from 0% to 100%.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by chemmerfrank(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
heryyy:

how long does it take to fully charge
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by prof800(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
I like the design but NO...
...I'm sticking to my Nokia 2330 classic.

Thanks... smiley

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
[size=20pt] BlackBerry still exist? Double your glo bis enjoy the web. Click my signature [/size]
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by iraycom: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
this is machine a most buy phone
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by jakiedudu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Say yes to Tecno!
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by p2t2r(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aitee1: If e like make e be OS 100 bb na bb it must have issues
its like all the BB you buy are second hand or third hand that's why they always have "issues."

2 Likes

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by realjoker(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
we don't have to be sentimental, this phones rock.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by initialize(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cheap android phones that doesn't hang or lag. Supports BBM, whatsapp, we chat, HD games. Check the link in my signature below w
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by wiringdpt(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Blackboard
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

It's obvious you have never used a blackberry10 phone. Pls do...

Bb10 phones do not hang and they dont take time to boot too..... tongue

Untrue. BB10 phones take BY FAR the longest time to boot of any of the modern mobile OSes out there.
Shutdown times are atrocious too.

Still, it's an improvement over the BBOS devices but that isn't saying much.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
realjoker: we don't have to be sentimental, this phones rock.

The irony is that YOU are being sentimental in claiming that a phone that hasn't been released and hasn't been exhaustively reviewed and that you haven't even seen in the flesh will 'rock'.

4 Likes

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by heryyy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
adeife11: pls how much does d battery cost?and can it b used wit blackberry too?thanks

Different phones with Different price, Mine cost me $50 USD plus $15 USD Shipping Cost Total: $65 USD, I have seen the one for Blackberry, search on Amazon with your phone make and model i'm sure you will find it with the price, Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by heryyy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
chemmerfrank: how long does it take to fully charge

Normal time it takes your default battery, as long as you are using the original charger, as they state it clearly never to use a fake charger as this can reduce the battery life span real quick
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Burger01(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
This makes sense. Price nko
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by heryyy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
ByfireByfire:
How long does it charge from 0% to 100%.

Normal time it takes your default battery, as long as you are using the original charger, as they state it clearly never to use a fake charger as this can reduce the battery life span real quick
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by heryyy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
adeife11: pls how much does d battery cost?and can it b used wit blackberry too?thanks

[size=20pt][180 Days Warranty] Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy S5 7500 mah Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case - World's Highest S5 Battery Capacity - Black[/size][size=8pt][/size]

Here is the link to the one i bought: http://www.amazon.com/Warranty-Zerolemon-Samsung-Extended-Protection/dp/B00KKRUG34/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1405531438&sr=1-1&keywords=ZeroLemon+Samsung+Galaxy+S5

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Burger01(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
dridowu: Am new on NL please bro and sis welcome. How can i create a topi ?.....
You said you're new and u're saying 'welcome' grin Btw, go to Nairaland/General, scroll down and then click on 'Create New Topic' smiley

1 Like

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by wolexf(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
angela98: Hmm it will be same poor battery life which is associated with all smart phone. I won't buy it, I Dont like the design. The screen is too small for me. I love phablet phones with 5.5" screen. It makes browsing enjoyable.. cool

The battery of a Z30 lasts for 2 days and it's capacity is 2880mAh, this new blackberry will have 3450mAh so you can do the arithmetic of the battery life. Bear in mind that the Samsung S5's battery is 3200mAh

3 Likes

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by SugaryBelle(f): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
The shape is quite ugly.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by wolexf(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
texazzpete:

Untrue. BB10 phones take BY FAR the longest time to boot of any of the modern mobile OSes out there.
Shutdown times are atrocious too.

Still, it's an improvement over the BBOS devices but that isn't saying much.

I think you should cut BB10 some slack considering that it's a combo of BB10 and Android OS all in one. For a dual OS platform on mobile I think the booting time isn't bad
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by mifavour(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
ikp4succes: and lack of apps
seconded!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.