Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone (44932 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / Introducing The All New Thl 4000 / Unlock All New Samsung Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by romoruyi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
That's very true what you said and that's why the latest blackberry devices like the blackberry z3 is of low price. But i think the biggest mistake that blackberry company did not make is to sell their company.

DaBullIT: If its expensive , it won't sell in Nigeria , Tecno is the hottest phone in town , durable and capable , it may not have holographic display and assorted underwater special effects but it works . my point being tecno did a market research and made products specially for Nigerians . If black berry can't do that , selected few will buy their products but won't win the heart of masses
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Aida13: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
I love the new z3 and have already ordered a set. Never was crazy about a touchscreen BB, so avoided the Z10 and Z30 - also because I hated the texture of the back case.

Now, I have a dream phone that's nice to look at at has all the features you can imagine - and at a great price! The Z3 was originally made for Indonesian market only. Somehow, Nigerians have taken over by implanting it for ourselves.

For those who missed out on the Z10 and Z30 craze, here's your chance; a BB10 phone with thrilling features that match other high-end BBs.

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by henry007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aida13: I love the new z3 and have already ordered a set. Never was crazy about a touchscreen BB, so avoided the Z10 and Z30 - also because I hated the texture of the back case.

Now, I have a dream phone that's nice to look at at has all the features you can imagine - and at a great price! The Z3 was originally made for Indonesian market only. Somehow, Nigerians have taken over by implanting it for ourselves.

For those who missed out on the Z10 and Z30 craze, here's your chance; a BB10 phone with thrilling features that match other high-end BBs.

how much did it cost for one?
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Aida13: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
henry007: how much did it cost for one?

It's under 40k - approximately 37,900 online. Basically, a BB10 phone that's in the 35-38k margin is a steal in my book. Already have one BB, so wasn't ready to blow another 70-90k on some high-end BB. So the Z3 ticks all my boxes. AND it looks, works and handles just as good as the other Z-type BBs. What's not to like?? LOL

Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by henry007(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aida13:

It's under 40k - approximately 37,900 online. Basically, a BB10 phone that's in the 35-38k margin is a steal in my book. Already have one BB, so wasn't ready to blow another 70-90k on some high-end BB. So the Z3 ticks all my boxes. AND it looks, works and handles just as good as the other Z-type BBs. What's not to like?? LOL

I want to get it coz I miss my z10 but z10 batt is too terrible for me. z30 is twice the price of a z10 and that makes no sense right now. z3 it is. pls let me know how it goes when you receive your package .
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by Aida13: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
henry007: I want to get it coz I miss my z10 but z10 batt is too terrible for me. z30 is twice the price of a z10 and that makes no sense right now. z3 it is. pls let me know how it goes when you receive your package .

Will remember to do that. Z3 is definitely worth the price for a BB10 smartphone. You'll be sure of quality AND quantity in terms of features and overall appearance. I can't wait to hold mine LOL. I'm a big BB fan but can't fathom blowing up to 80-90k for a BB. Might as well just add up and get the iPhone. With Z3 I'm getting it all in one package.
Re: The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone by henry007(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aida13:

Will remember to do that. Z3 is definitely worth the price for a BB10 smartphone. You'll be sure of quality AND quantity in terms of features and overall appearance. I can't wait to hold mine LOL. I'm a big BB fan but can't fathom blowing up to 80-90k for a BB. Might as well just add up and get the iPhone. With Z3 I'm getting it all in one package.
I'd remind you na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / Microsoft has done it again, this time in a big way / Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.