Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland (16276 Views)

I Need Details Of Verified Products Procurer. / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by amnestylaw1(m): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2014
On a more serious note, now jokes aside- it is none of mine or anybody else's business that someone has decided to sell his or her sperm. Insofar as the seller does not tap mine without my consent, why should it bother me that he is using his natural resources to fill a need

2 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by laivwire(m): 2:24am On Jul 17, 2014
amnestylaw1: On a more serious note, now jokes aside- it is none of mine or anybody else's business that someone has decided to sell his or her sperm. Insofar as the seller does not tap mine without my consent, why should it bother me that he is using his natural resources to fill a need

My Gawd, that picture is so grooos. Working your third leg for you to get its by products. All for money's sake. Na wa oh.
Ni discrimination, lets keep exposing these unscrupulous elements.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by majamajic(m): 4:50am On Jul 17, 2014
For those of u blaming the sperm guy, u guys just stopped others from opening up. Lets stop the blaming so we can learn from their mistakes.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by jackson44(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Hassan kehinde asiwaju who use nairafx,as his nl moniker also reside at no 5 orisegun ketu Lagos. He is a well know scammer on nairaland,he pretend to be a contractor who supply sand to constructions company's.scam me of 200k on the 25th of October 2013,promised a monthly roi of 20%.thank GOD I made my verifications about his residential address and background,before proceeding with the contractual agreement. Today he is a fugitive ,but his parent are paying back instalmentally.

11 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Hunkyimage(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2014
laivwire:

My Gawd, that picture is so grooos. Working your third leg for you to get its by products. All for money's sake. Na wa oh.
Ni discrimination, lets keep exposing these unscrupulous elements.

Na Sperm-milking Factory,Hahahahahahahahahaha..... Gawd! I'm lovin' this thread
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Vstuffs(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2014
remsonik: Ogakpatakpata the no 1 scammer who scammed dehonourable!!!
IF U NO WANT MAKE NAIRALAND GO OFFLINE FOR 2 MONTHS,BETTER OBEY SEUN ADVICE
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.nairaland.com/1797553/concerning-joshua-emmanuel-okojie
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Nostradamus: Bahuleya sampat and his whitelodge stuff

Can you expantiate more??
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2014
kolomax: remedy the dude scam alot of us when he introduce recharge card business
More info bro. And his his moniker, remedy?
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2014
tonytony208: There is an idiota called Dannyco, worldinfo,. He is one and same person. He has changed his monicker a hundred and one times. But the only scam message he preaches is about making 200, 000 from your sperm. He is a lier and a scammers. He doesn't buy any sperm. He will ask you to pay for test b4 he collects the sperm and that is all. After you pay money for test, he will disappear. He posts same scam info on practically every section on nairaland. Next time, he may appear under a new monicker. Once you see his msg, know that it is him. Just run away from him.
You got more likes, i guess some more attest to ur feedback. Thank you.
Getting more mentions attesting to this also increases the authenticity.
But we don learn, no mind those wey dey say u sell sperm. Its better than pregnating a girl uld force to go and abort.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Obrizzy: Jereyez ,he deals in phones nd games ,he sold a china replicate S3 to me at 40k ,may thunder keep firing him were ever he is
So you all know, jereyez na korean version Samsung him dey sell.
The essense of this thread is also for us to learn.
When an offer is too cheap, its rather a 419plot or its not a genuine item/service.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2014
jackson44: Hassan kehinde asiwaju who use nairafx,as his nl moniker also reside at no 5 orisegun ketu Lagos. He is a well know scammer on nairaland,he pretend to be a contractor who supply sand to constructions company's.scam me of 200k on the 25th of October 2013,promised a monthly roi of 20%.thank GOD I made my verifications about his residential address and background,before proceeding with the contractual agreement. Today he is a fugitive ,but his parent are paying back instalmentally.

Wow, sorry for your loss bro. But very explicit, more like what we want.
Glad to know u got a hold on him.
More like this pls, you might be saving someone from closing on on that shadey deal
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Erm, what about the the rich and famouz ''linkto'' for his over 6Million naira loot

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2014
This thread is getting funnier grin. Op thanks for bringing this up.

The wise man learns from experience, while the wisest man learns for peoples experience.

If it sounds/looks tooooo good to be true, make proper investigations be jumping into any deal.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2014
tonytony208: There is an idiota called Dannyco, worldinfo,. He is one and same person. He has changed his monicker a hundred and one times. But the only scam message he preaches is about making 200, 000 from your sperm. He is a lier and a scammers. He doesn't buy any sperm. He will ask you to pay for test b4 he collects the sperm and that is all. After you pay money for test, he will disappear. He posts same scam info on practically every section on nairaland. Next time, he may appear under a new monicker. Once you see his msg, know that it is him. Just run away from him.
hope he didn't collect their sperm too. grin .
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by iebanehita(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
macklef:
More info bro. And his his moniker, remedy?

his moniker was Remedy4gud. It has been deactivated now. scammed several Nairalanders.

He started by giving out softwares for printing recharge card (except Etisalat). For you to start printing, you ordered the PINS directly from him. He was real at first (as real as oxygen) and many people believed him and placed their order.

He stated that he would give out the second software that prints all network to serious minded people that want to do the business.

The order for more PIN increased!!!! Some even ordered for their friends. You can imagine someone collecting money from three of his friends plus his own money to order for recharge PINS.

The whole set up was blown open when he started supplying USED PINS to his loyal customers and every effort to reach him proved abortive.

P.S. I almost fell a victim. Thank God I was patient enough.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by musaibnabdul(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank you to sperm seller, you made by day. Was sick and laying down.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by hisableplc(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by yemi2plus(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Following!
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by SweetyZinta(f): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Addax Petroleum Scholarlarship Award is a Scam. Sometime in April i saw the advert and applied. Till 2day i've not recieved acknoledgement telling me they've recieved my application. some Guy i cant remember his name ryt now kept demanding Money frm me and i refused 2 Pay.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by moski5(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
iamsegsy: Selling sperm is too dangerous man! Der are Oder ways to make money

do share these oda ways

2 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
iebanehita:

his moniker was Remedy4gud. It has been deactivated now. scammed several Nairalanders.

He started by giving out softwares for printing recharge card (except Etisalat). For you to start printing, you ordered the PINS directly from him. He was real at first (as real as oxygen) and many people believed him and placed their order.

He stated that he would give out the second software that prints all network to serious minded people that want to do the business.

The order for more PIN increased!!!! Some even ordered for their friends. You can imagine someone collecting money from three of his friends plus his own money to order for recharge PINS.

The whole set up was blown open when he started supplying USED PINS to his loyal customers and every effort to reach him proved abortive.

P.S. I almost fell a victim. Thank God I was patient enough.

Hmmmm, for this same nairaland? So many underground scams dey go on.

Without a doubt some of this scammers start well, they deliver as promised initially, infact you think there is no one as sincere as them.
Wait, till they find themself in a money palava, dey have financial problems yet in their bank account lies money deposited to them for businesss. Thats how some of you get scammed.
Some already have a target of how much they want to cart away with, so during the initial time they were getting orders of 100k, 400k, 700k, thats not there target, dey hit 1,2,3million, and zoom off to embassy to get visa.
Online deal is a risk. But why cant people be trustworthy.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 18, 2014
*online deal is a risk. But why cant people be trustworthy* baffles me!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by iebanehita(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
macklef:
Online deal is a risk. But why cant people be trustworthy.

The greed and insatiable desires of human makes them not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
ogetegeo!! sold a 1000mah power bank claiming its 10,000mah! it have never nd cant charge my phone full
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nostradamus: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
macklef:

Can you expantiate more??
though I wasn't scammed by Bahuleya but I read bout him online
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by macklef(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess: ogetegeo!! sold a 1000mah power bank claiming its 10,000mah! it have never nd cant charge my phone full
Hehhehe. So many fake powerbanks dear, even him might not know how bad it is when he imported it

2 Likes

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Youngzedd(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess: ogetegeo!! sold a 1000mah power bank claiming its 10,000mah! it have never nd cant charge my phone full

I don't think this is scam, he may not know when he/she imported. That scam is from China direct.

Too many low quality power bank out there.

Don't buy cheap ones next time. Orginal is costly.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Youngzedd:

I don't think this is scam, he may not know when he/she imported. That scam is from China direct.

Too many low quality power bank out there.

Don't buy cheap ones next time. Orginal is costly.
i got it 7k,dat to me is expensive
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Youngzedd(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess: i got it 7k,dat to me is expensive

Ok, but original/high quality is more than that.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by OCTAVO: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess: ogetogeo!! sold a 1000mah power bank claiming its 10,000mah! it have never nd cant charge my phone full
Not a scam bro. He might not be aware before buying it. Moreover, he delivered to you.
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Ogetogeo(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2014

Jezz!!!! You call me scammer?

This was your comment on my thread after you got the power bank:

mrvocalprowess: Got mine 2dae frm oteago! 10000mah!charged my l3 n phantom ful witin 2hrs!its rili amazin!

This is the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1368886/solar-power-banks-tablets-phones/3

Now, can you pls tell the house how I scammed you after u used a power bank since december till now and I cant even say how you used it as you also complained of a previous power bank you use:

mrvocalprowess: guys, my power bank refused 2 charge or switch on !i allowed it totally drain..has d power bank spoilt or can it b repaired?? hlp me oo

You must be very poor at managing gadgets to say the least and i demand an apology from you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Message To CBN: Solution To The Arising One Chance Bus & ATM Theft. / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions / Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.