Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! (3579 Views)

How To Make A Bib Necklace Using Ankara Fabric Buttons / Help: How Can I Make My Palms Soft Again / Relaxer For Soft Hair, Ur Recommendations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
ladies, I need help here. it's been more than 7 years I relaxed my hair, my hair is still very strong. Although I've a very full hair but the problem is that it has refused to be soft. I have tried so many good relaxers recommended by people and treatments but it's not helping.
Someone should please help as i am not ready to go on low cut cos the whole thing is tiring.
Re: How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
no comments yet? pls help .
Re: How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! by temhab(f): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! by Janeify(f): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Use shea butter and coconut oil
Re: How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Back in the days, my hair was very hard and stubborn
I couldn't carry my natural hair
I would ask my friends the secret behind their soft and kinky hair and they'd tell me to try out a product
I'd try it for some months and head back to buy some other product cuz I wasn't getting the desired result

I had to take a different approach when there was no positive result
I found some tips on the internet and it worked for me

I deep conditioned it every week and applied shea butter everyday (I applied the shea butter for like a year)
I used conditioner in place of shampoo
I stopped using blow dryer (If you must use a blow dryer, apply heat protectant first)
I trimmed out the damaged ends
I also used glycerine and locked in moisture with coconut oil

I now have a soft hair that's effortless to run your fingers through
Re: How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2014
zeemoore: Back in the days, my hair was very hard and stubborn
I couldn't carry my natural hair
I would ask my friends the secret behind their soft and kinky hair and they'd tell me to try out a product
I'd try it for some months and head back to buy some other product cuz I wasn't getting the desired result

I had to take a different approach when there was no positive result
I found some tips on the internet and it worked for me

I deep conditioned it every week and applied shea butter everyday (I applied the shea butter for like a year)
I used conditioner in place of shampoo
I stopped using blow dryer (If you must use a blow dryer, apply heat protectant first)
I trimmed out the damaged ends
I also used glycerine and locked in moisture with coconut oil

I now have a soft hair that's effortless to run your fingers through

tnx
Re: How To Make A Stubborn Hair Soft. Please Help!!! by KMB: 2:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner

(1) (Reply)

Organic Skincare Products / I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) / Michelle Obama – High Heel Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.